Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: shaving

shaving

does anyone shave there privates?If so why do you do it?

Re: shaving

I tried...but then I saw blood! I stopped...

Thumbs up Re: shaving

nope not allowed.
    wife likes my" curliques"
    but i would
    love a shaved woman!!!
    never had a shaved guy yet....
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

I shave my balls, and the trunk of my cock. Most women like to suck on hairless balls, if they like to suck on balls at all. Oh yeah men too

I always keep it hair free from my rosebud up to the the area above my cock. Have just a small patch of hair above the cock. Just love smooth balls. It's not hard to maintain because I'm not very hairy anyway.

BiMale

I think you know my answer to this question too! Shaved is hot.
    As a female...I think a shaved guy is just as masculine as one who is not. I think it makes the oral sex better, hotter between couples be they bi or not. I don't think I need to explain.....use your imagination!

Wink Re: shaving

I shave and I prefer a shaved man as well. Let's face it, getting a hair in your mouth during oral is an unpleasant distraction. It's no fun having to fish the hair out! It's a real mood breaker as far as I am concerned. Smooth and hairless is my definite preference!
    To thine ownself be true! Your face is the one you will see in the mirror in the morning.
    Gayle

I shave my balls because it feels good to have my boyfriend suck and nibble without having to stop and cough up a hair in the back of his throat....And it looks cleaner too... ...-Cody
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonman
    I tried...but then I saw blood! I stopped...
    Use an Electric Razor, then you will not Castrate yourself. (g)

yes...it feels nicer... and i just like it better... i dont like fur lol!
    <-- Im a girl!
    photo of me

Tiger

It feels great to be smooth and free of hair. I tried dipilitory products - they caused an irritation. I usually shave. It's a pain in the neck to do it, but I don't know another alternative - other than waxing. I have heard that some salons will give men a "Brizilian" - complete genital waxing. I would like to try but am a bit afraid of the pain. Anyone else??

Never tried waxing but I shave and love the feeling and the cleanliness of it, not to mention the big turn-on it is to see my partner shaved too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayalaen
    Never tried waxing but I shave and love the feeling and the cleanliness of it, not to mention the big turn-on it is to see my partner shaved too!
    I agree about the feeling of cleanliness. I also think it makes a cock look bigger and more prominent. Smooth balls feel great to massage between your fingers.

I used to date a gal who insisted on it--she wouldn't take it in her mouth otherwise. I can see how you can get into a shaving fetish though. The first time a gal shaved me I exploded over her hsnds and wrists. She just smiled & hummed & kept shaving till I was clean. Bare penis into bare pussy is an amazing feeling, though. I still keep it shaved around the base & the front of the balls. After shaving a while, a lot of he hair just didn't grow back. I keep a bit of hair around the sides because I chafe too much otherwise.

(Happy to trade pix with guys & gals, BTW).

Question Re: shaving

Shaven is the only way to go. I love the feel of my pussy once it is shaved smooth. Cant keep my hands off of it...hehe. Though it is a pain in the ass, I found a solution to it! Just have your bf or gf do it for you! You both will enjoy it! My bf is shaved, but I havent gotten the courage to shave his balls yet. Dont want to cut him and him bleed to death or worse yet...it be out of order! hehe Any suggestions from men or women how to shave those sensitive balls??? Andrea
    Andrea and Chris

Andrea:
    Take warm bath together first. Then have him sit on the edge of the tub and make sure you lubricate the area well with shaving cream. Use a new blade. Do not use an old blade - more chance of cuts and razor burn. I use a Nivea shave cream. The balls must be wet, covered in shaving cream. Pull the skin taught. Hold the razor lightly and draw it across the area. Don't repeat strokes - it could lead to razor burn. It takes a while to get it right, enjoy it, help him to enjoy it. Practice makes perfect.

both my wife and my self try to keep up with being shaved, and we both agree that smooth is better, and besides, it looks alot lot sexier when wearing a bikin bottom, and no hair is showing out of the sides
    thanks for my
    m.in.heels&hose
    "No use in saying sorry! its something that i enjoy"
    as said by Ozzy Osbourne

Judge people by whats in their head, and NOT whats in their bed

Talking Re: shaving

Shaving RAWKS! For all the above mentioned reasons. Its Uber sexy on both guys n gals. And when it comes to oral , nothing beats the clean n smoothies :D.
    I Fell In A Pile Of You, And Got Love All Over Me[B]/B]

SHAVING ROCKS..

I have shaved my privates and all the surrounding areas for 10 years... I luv the feeling and with oral its killer. the feeling is somehow enhanced cant explain. Also while I am shaving i cum....never fails....good all round..lol

Does anyone have this problem? I shave but there are certain sections on my balls which I can never get all the stubble. I don't want to go over the area too often because it causes irritation, and I use a new blade, but the stubble remains. Any suggestions?

Cool Re: shaving

I do because I prefer it. It feels nice to stroke the area when it's free of hair. I also like the look of my hairless cock and balls. I keep the area just above the cock neatly trimmed. I my experience, well the women or men I've met, have no preference, hairy or otherwise. And strangely enough I'm not bothered if the other person shaves or not. So what does that tell you?

Mike -
    I have a similar problem, but after I shave in the shower and have dried off, I grab the razor again and go for the stray hairs. Again, I'm not that hairy to begin with, so I don't have "stubble", but the strays are taken care of when I take my balls in hand and roll the sack around so that I can see the strays against the light colored top of my sink counter top. Then I just take the razor and take a light, quick rub in the area of the offending hair. It's another thirty seconds or so of cleanup to get rid of those last few pesky ones .
    I'm not heterosexual, I'm not homosexual, I'm justsexual.

SHAVED RULEZ!

Hey Mike,

If I sit in warm water then my sack gets loose and my balls hang low, yes, they may even wabble to and fro. But if I hit them with cold water then things get tight and much easier to shave. I also grab the whole sack and squeeze a bit so the area about to get shaved is stretched and sticks out more.

Hope that helps.

shaving

Shaved or very trimmed just feels nicer.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

its nice to suck on a nice set of shaved balls, but when I go to do it i always fell itchy the next day and I end up cunting myself.

Kind of a dumb question (I guess), but can you do it with an electric shaver, like for your face? I've only heard of doing it with a disposable one.

Talking Re: shaving

it brings a different feeling to it

every thing changed when I tried it shaved

the itching only lasted for an hour and wasn't that bad.

me and some of my partners like it shaved but some of them like a little carpet.

so now I just trim but I still shave some to change it up.
    the rule of three

if you see two, one is hidden
    if you see four, one is a lie
    if you see three, then you are in luck
    'cuase you can have a foursome

+ =

shaving

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Weatherman
    Kind of a dumb question (I guess), but can you do it with an electric shaver, like for your face? I've only heard of doing it with a disposable one.
    Yes you can. I do my husband with one, but with the mustache trimmer part, not the rotary.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

Quote Originally Posted by arana
    Yes you can. I do my husband with one, but with the mustache trimmer part, not the rotary.
    Thanks, I just figured it would be easier to do without cutting yourself if you used an electric.

Shaved,,,,use my wife shaver with the soap already attached. Nothing feels better that a cleanly shaved pussy or cock and balls. don't have to pick through the hair to clean up the cream.