Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

womans views on bi guys

I am sure this topic has been discused before but society is a little bit of a two sided sword.It is accepted that men are turned on bi bisexual women but few women seem to find bisexual men to be a turn on.Why is this,or am I just wrong?

Red face Re: womans views on bi guys

undefined
    I know that my friends and I don't understand the realationship between two men. We are curiouse on that issue. But I do know that having 2 men in the same room as a woman is no fun in my book. But I do think as long as your happy who cares what other people think. Talk later,red_roses_are_sweet
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bisexualfemales_couplesNHandotherplaces/

Re: womans views on bi guys

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyea123
    I am sure this topic has been discused before but society is a little bit of a two sided sword.It is accepted that men are turned on bi bisexual women but few women seem to find bisexual men to be a turn on.Why is this,or am I just wrong?
    You know my answer........two men together....bringing plesure to each other.........nothing to say except WHAT A TURN ON! MMM MMM MMM

photo_babe

Smile Re: womans views on bi guys

I am one of those women who is turned on by idea of two men together. In fact, I had a fairly serious relationship with a man who was bisexual. He was forthcoming about his bisexuality from the very beginning and it was never an issue. While we spoke occasionally about his experiences, it wasn't a subject that came up often. I accepted that his bisexuality was a part of him and that was it.

I found this man to be sensitive and understanding, possessing a kind of gentleness that I haven't seen in many straight men. Being attractive and sexy as hell didn't hurt either, but those things were just the icing on the cake. He was also a very considerate lover.

Perhaps if more women had positive experiences with bisexual men - and I don't necessarily mean dating them - there would be more acceptance and understanding.

Well, as many people at this site know, I am a straight woman and my bf is bi. I find my bf to be very sexy. I know he is bi and I have gotten to see him interacting on a somewhat limited basis with other men. To be honest, I am not turned on by watching him suck a cock, but I do enjoy the look of contentment on his face while he sucks a cock. I suppose some people would find it hard to understand that his look of contentment is what I like, and not so much what he's doing. I accept his bisexuality as being a fact of life, just as I accept he has green eyes, S&P hair and is 6 feet tall. His bisexuality is merely a detail. It does not, to me, sum up who he is any more than his hair or eye color do. I'll risk getting in trouble here by being honest and admitting that in some respects our relationship would be easier if he were straight, if only because I would not have faced as many jealousy issues and I wouldn't have had so many questions. At the same time, I will admit that by putting forth the effort to understand bisexuality, I have become more comfortable with my own sexuality and I believe I have become more open minded. Also, if he hadn't been bisexual, I wouldn't have started seeking answers to the questions his sexuality raised for me and I wouldn't have made the online friends that I have met through this site.
    To thine ownself be true! Your face is the one you will see in the mirror in the morning.
    Gayle

Well, I'm new to the site and to this thread. I am bi and married. my wife is fine with my bisexuality as she is bi herself (that helps). I have been told by many of my female friends that the idea of seeing two guys together is a real turn on.

keep those replys comming! they are all great and appreciated.

Cool Re: womans views on bi guys

Hi I have thought about two males being together and I like the though of it it is not discusting to me at all

sexy couple

Thumbs up Re: womans views on bi guys

I am married and I would find it a HUGE turn on to see him with another man... We are built for pleasure and it's all good in my opinion. We watch str8, gay and bi movies together and find it all to be very erotic. In fact, I think mm interactions in movies are so much more genuine, because, well, it's a lot easier to tell just how turned on they are! We share all of our fantasies and are finding that we are both equally bi. Thinking of him with another man drives me just as crazy as him wanting to see me with another woman!

I think we need more women like you around. Down to eearth honesty about what turns you on without the "socially accepted" standard. Ever noticed that it's kinda hip for a girl to have a girlfriend but the reverse is frown upon! More power to you.

As a poly bi gender blended woman, I am starting to think that my ideal partner would be a poly bi male who is into gender f*cking . . .

The idea of seeing men together is a turn-on but it goes beyond that. I like the idea that my partner would presumably be able to "get" me in a way that straight male partners haven't so far.

Yes MM is not as cool as FF in this world.
    but thats the reason for a site like this>
    BI RULES

This a guys answer
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

my wife is straight, and has no wish to join in with any other kind of sex apart from one to one with each other, but she knows i am bi, and go out to meet other bi/gay guys and have sex with them. she then gets a real turn on out of me giving her the details of what i have been up to, whether just oral or full sex with other guys, and that's when we have our best sex. she is 49 and i am 51. she does not want me to bring other guys home for sex, either threesomes or one to one, just for me to talk about it and get her in the mood.
    does anyone else have this kind of wife?
    john

I am the female of this couple and I have to say that it definately turns me on to see my hubby enjoying himself with another man. I can just watch them for hours, but I get to excited to restrain myself. And the world is very accepting of two men making love......of course that is our world and that is the world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by sexy couple
    I am married and I would find it a HUGE turn on to see him with another man... We are built for pleasure and it's all good in my opinion. We watch str8, gay and bi movies together and find it all to be very erotic. In fact, I think mm interactions in movies are so much more genuine, because, well, it's a lot easier to tell just how turned on they are! We share all of our fantasies and are finding that we are both equally bi. Thinking of him with another man drives me just as crazy as him wanting to see me with another woman!
    You wouldn't happen to have a single like minded sister would you?
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

i found out recently that the guy i dated for 5 years is bicurious. he didn't revealed this to me while we were together, but we did talk about his 'hetero-crush' on johnny depp. after being with him and talking about attractive males and females, i don't think i could go out with a straight male again. there is something comforting about dating someone with a similar sexual orientation.

i agree with the other women who have posted comments: seeing two males together is a big turn on

When I first revealed my bisexuality to my ex-wife, it seriously aroused her. She even saw me give a blow-job or two, and then we would go fuck like rabbits. Later she disliked the whole idea, and we are no longer together.

My husband is very bi, loves m/m, and it really turns me on. We have been married for 36 years and had many wonderful MMF 3somes & even a few friendships with gay men where I played the voyeur. I enjoyed every minute of what we have done.

Quote Originally Posted by jo69guy
    When I first revealed my bisexuality to my ex-wife, it seriously aroused her. She even saw me give a blow-job or two, and then we would go fuck like rabbits. Later she disliked the whole idea, and we are no longer together.
    I wish my story had even a slight "silver lining" as yours did. I was forced into admitting my bisexuality to my wife and there was NOTHING positive to it. We never had sex again and we shall be divorced soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunbuns
    I was forced into admitting my bisexuality to my wife and there was NOTHING positive to it. We never had sex again and we shall be divorced soon...
    Sorry to hear that, but unfortunately many people do not understand bisexuality.

Well, it is obvious that MM is not as accepted as FF......it is just part of a taboo

Well, it is obvious that MM is not as accepted as FF......it is just part of a taboo

Obvious to whom? I have known both women and men who were appalled by my bisexuality (for the lack of a better term). Taboos are constructed by people who have been conditioned to reject anything with which they are not comfortable. But to suggest that there is a prejudice more "obvious" toward MM than FF is a broad generalization.

mm is a beautiful act the physical realisation of so much pleasure is amazing to watch as is the love two men can have for each other. Huge turn on....

Thumbs up Re: womans views on bi guys

My husband is bicurious and we have recently began to search for the couple that will help us explore these feelings and desires. How do I feel. I am mainly turned on by the honesty that he has given me. I am turned on also by the aspect of his arousal and gratification that he will receive. We plan to play, explore, share, and learn together. We both want this to be an experience that we both our comfortable with. I could not go forward with this if I had any doubts or worries and I know that he would not want me to. Honesty is key... Be upfront with your spouse and make sure hes being the same with you.

hi tomboyea123,
    you are right about society being a two sided..
    my husband is a bisexual,and i am straight....to me it is a huge turn on to see him with another male..
    open your mind along with your eyes

Good to hear such positive viewpoints about it.

Well, I'm really kinda neutral on the subject. It doesn't really turn me on, but I'm not disgusted by it either.
    As for the ff being more accepted than mm, I think it may just be that female bodies are a little more pleasant to look at when nude. No offense to the boys!
    confusedandcute

Well, I have to agree with ConfusedandCute on this. I"m pretty neutral on the subject. Being straight, I didn't much think about ff or mm. In my world it's always been mf. Now that I find out my husband is bisexual, I've been forced to look at the world out a different window so I can see more. I can't say that it would totally turn me on but it would not disgust me either.

Hmm this is a good one.
    I think as a whole bisexual men are the best of both worlds. I can't say it ness. gets me off to see two men together...but I like the idea and the Bi men I have met have been wonderful.
    Yeah for bi Guys!
    -Ratchick
    http://www.phillynorml.org/
    Legalize it now!

I find the responses to this thread interesting. It seems to reflect the way many people tend to look at bisexuality in general, some turned on by the ideal ,others accepting but not necessarily turned on, and others neutral not feeling one way or the other. Being the male half of a bi couple we enjoy sex period .It makes it more comfortable when playing with other couples if the other couple is bi as well. The combinations of what we’re able to explore as well as the pleasure doubles when everyone is bi. We are finally meeting other bi couple and have come to the conclusion that for us, it’s what we feels offers the most growth. What turns us both on is the freedom to explore without limitation to gender and the pleasure derived there of.