Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frottage!

Frottage!

I didn't even know what it meant until a couple of years ago but I do know one thing: I LOVE IT!
    For the uninitiated, frottage is men rubbing their cocks together. There is nothing like it (and I remain a dedicated pussy lover too!) but the sensation of two hard penises rubbing/grinding until you both cum on each other is freaking incredible!
    I've had great oral, anal a few times (bottom and I loved it too, once a top and would like to try it again!) but the hottest times I've had have been with guys usually revolved around some form of frot; kissing, pulling and grinding, until we both spurt our warm load. My favorite experience was a year ago when I was with a grad student who was new to bi and he wanted to experiment and we ended up doing frot until he came on my cock and it dripped down to my balls and he used his cum as a lube to jack me off. Heaven!!!!!
    How many other guys here dig that and the girls are of course invited to chime in, since I love hearing from girls on just about anything!!!

Re: Frottage!

Oh, I'm a huge fan of frottage!!!!! Most of my most sensual man/man experiences involve frottage. It's the eye contact that makes it amazing. It's the preferred method of choice for me and my guy.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Oh, I'm a huge fan of frottage!!!!! Most of my most sensual man/man experiences involve frottage. It's the eye contact that makes it amazing. It's the preferred method of choice for me and my guy.
    Oh man you are right!
    That grinding while you lose each other in your eyes .... whew!!!
    P.S. Do NOT watch that video unless you're with your partner or can find a place to jack off. LOL

It's being able to watch his face, his expressions as he approaches climax, listening to his moans, kissing his lips and knowing that I'm the one making it happen. The biggest turn on for me is giving others pleasure. I've had explosive orgasms many times without even being touched, just by knowing I'm giving another person so much pleasure. And being in a shower while it happens is incredible too.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    It's being able to watch his face, his expressions as he approaches climax, listening to his moans, kissing his lips and knowing that I'm the one making it happen. The biggest turn on for me is giving others pleasure. I've had explosive orgasms many times without even being touched, just by knowing I'm giving another person so much pleasure. And being in a shower while it happens is incredible too.
    So true!
    Like you, I love giving pleasure. It's that approach to climax that's so beautiful, knowing that you're turning him on (or her, for that matter). Nothing makes me more turned on than that. As you said, I can cum just from that sometimes, which has surprised a few lovers! LOL
    I'm very visual. Watching a cock cum on mine is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Although I do admit I also love to see a pussy up close and feel that wet flower explode!

AHHH YES! Frot is one of my favorite M2M activities. Most always at least a part of every session.
    Dirty old men need love too.

Frotting is FANTASTIC!!! Especially when there are three stiff pointing pricks sliding and pushing, jerking and rubbing together.

It is the most exciting thing to see (and feel) three big swollen nobs slide against each other as they all, in turn, begin to ejaculate; covering each other in hot sticky cum.

Three touching nobs soaked in cum......nice.. very nice.

So nice in fact that often I remain hard and horny enough to kneel down for a while, to mouth play their now thick hanging spent cocks.

I love frottage.

I have tried it on several occasions but each time could not go till ejackulation. Usually one or the other of us had to stop, take our own cock in hand to finish the job while the other did the same and we both looked at each othrs. Or I would take his cock in my hand to finish him off while he did the same. But I have never been able to climax by the rubbing of both our dicks together. Anyway, it was fun.

Oh HELL yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by like2tug View Post
    I have tried it on several occasions but each time could not go till ejackulation. Usually one or the other of us had to stop, take our own cock in hand to finish the job while the other did the same and we both looked at each othrs. Or I would take his cock in my hand to finish him off while he did the same. But I have never been able to climax by the rubbing of both our dicks together. Anyway, it was fun.
    Dont get me wrong I too have never ejaculated by just rubbing my nob against the other two. We would be masturbating, like you, but at the climax would then all place our swollen tips together and, in turn, begin to orgasm. I am lucky enough to be able to hold back till just the right moment so that I can cum pretty much at the same time as my pals.

In the 69 position I nearly always wait for my friend to say he is cumming and then I let go just as he is covering my lips with his semen. As he does I begin to do the same. There is something very special about ejaculating at the same time another cock is ejaculating into or over your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow View Post
    Here is a FANTASTIC "cumplilation" video of frot!

http://xhamster.com/movies/273266/co...mpliation.html
    ...don't know which was more entertaining, the multiple dicks (great initial soundtrack!) or the two chicks munching away on each other in the side panel?! being bi can have its drawbacks?!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by SodomandGomorrahShow View Post
    Rubbing can be fun especially as foreplay when coupled with wrestling and consensual rough sex with another man.

I'd rather fuck a guy's spanked or paddled red ass while I have his body pinned down with me on top or with his body bent over and plowing him from behind. Or have his ankles on my shoulders when he's tied up or has a spreader bar on or with him hogtied.

Or I'd rather have him handcuffed, blindfolded, and having him suck me off then I fuck his mouth and throat. Then after I cum on his face or in his armpits which I'll eat off of him I'll piss on his body or in his mouth if he likes piss.
    You sure do paint a picture.

I have never had sex with another man, but if I was to Frottage looks like a a great way to started.

Rubbing penises with another man until you come on each other seems quite simple and at same time very erotic and intimate.

We have discussed this topic in previous posts in years gone by. If you want to learn more about the subject and to see some vids of guys doing "full on frottage"--that is---full body to body contact which is what those dedicated to it say it is---with the concept of frottage being an alternative to guys engaging in anal sex---something they are totally against.

If you go back and search through postings several years back---you will find them along with links to the various sites focusing on frottage with some very hot vids of guys frotting, getting off nearly at the same time without any hands touching their penises.

Even though the video featured on this thread did not fully contain "pure" examples of frot---there were some pretty hot cumming shots featured on the compilation video at any rate!!!

PS---I did some searching and found this site: http://www.heroichomosex.org/
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Oct 25, 2010 at 4:08 PM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

very hot video. I never tried it but I will tonight! wow.

I just got back from spending a full week alone with my guy and all I can say is... FROT FROT FROTTTTT!!!!!

He is amazing! We'd get so worked up and just shoot all over each other. Then we'd snuggle and rest, maybe even nap, then go right back at it. Whole day were spent like this, just being in bed.

I have tried it before. Wasn't the hotness I was expecting. Seems kind of pointless. But I am not a 'look into his eyes' kind of bi. That seems more on the gay side of the fence.

When I was in college, my GF held my roommate's and my cocks, as we thrust them together between her oiled hands.

That's one of the only times I've ever done Frottage, but it was very arousing. When he came, her hands got even sicker and soon I followed suit.

Although I was exhausted, the process had excited her so, that she had to be "taken care of" before anyone could rest! We didn't resent that in the least!

thank you sexy

Interesting! Now, will someone please tell me the term for the equivalent with women? Because THAT is amazing!
    "I'm not gay, I'm not straight... I'm GRAIGHT!"

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

"The most rebellious thing a person can do is be themselves."

NEVERMIND!!! I almost forgot, it's called scissoring! *sigh* it's been awhile! lol

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

Quote Originally Posted by hgf33 View Post
    NEVERMIND!!! I almost forgot, it's called scissoring! *sigh* it's been awhile! lol
    Technical term: Tribadism. Weird.

I thought Frottage was something to do with deep-throating.

Yes! Love that! I love rubbing my balls against theirs while we're at it too.
    Didn't know it had a name. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    When I was in college, my GF held my roommate's and my cocks, as we thrust them together between her oiled hands.

That's one of the only times I've ever done Frottage, but it was very arousing. When he came, her hands got even sicker and soon I followed suit.

Although I was exhausted, the process had excited her so, that she had to be "taken care of" before anyone could rest! We didn't resent that in the least!
    Wonderful experience; I have had sonmething similar.

I cannot decide if I prefer 69 or frottage; seeing him cum on my cock or feeling the warm cum spurt on my face.. tough call!

Re: Frottage! & Rubbing Cocks (earlier thread)

I wrote this to a friend describing a recent encounter...

Our last lover was visiting with us and we were in bed together. I had been sucking him while my fem partner watched. He was lying on the bed and I had been standing beside the bed bending over him.

I thought, "I want to see our cocks together," so I crawled up on the bed and straddled his legs and sat down. His thighs were together and he has large balls and his scrotum was really soft. His cock was pretty hard. I settled on him and felt his balls fit into my crotch as our sacks came together. The base of his cock (which is larger than mine) was right below mine. I had been using a lube and he was still wet and slippery with it and my saliva. I reached down and held our two cocks together as I started massaging them.

The feeling was amazing. It seemed that my senses were heightened and i could feel his balls against mine. His cock was warm and slippery and I continued to pull and stroke our cocks. He lost a little of his erection but that seemed to make it feel better for me as I felt the pleasure spot just behind my cock head rubbing against his warm soft penis.

I gripped our cocks firmly and continued to masturbate them. Now I brought both hands to work. My hips were rocking against his body and I knew I was going to have an orgasm pretty soon.

They continued to watch as I worked toward my orgasm. It was so intense. Finally, I couldn't hold it any longer and shot hot slippery cum all over his cock and abdomen. I worked it for a few minutes more letting my cock soften and rub against his cock and balls. I lifted myself off his body (hello, knees) and grabbed a towel for us. I thought, "That was pretty weird. But I loved it!"

Don't do it often. At least not to orgasm. As someone mentioned, I love to feel our cocks rub together inside our partners vagina.

CC

Wink Re: Frottage!

Oh, how I wish I could find someone to try this with! Sounds to me like there is not even a need for a condom! For now I will just have to look at pics and bids and frot alone...

One of the most erotic things I've ever seen. I've never done it, but I will.

I didn't even know what it meant until a couple of years ago but I do know one thing: I LOVE IT!
    For the uninitiated, frottage is men rubbing their cocks together. There is nothing like it (and I remain a dedicated pussy lover too!) but the sensation of two hard penises rubbing/grinding until you both cum on each other is freaking incredible!
    I've had great oral, anal a few times (bottom and I loved it too, once a top and would like to try it again!) but the hottest times I've had have been with guys usually revolved around some form of frot; kissing, pulling and grinding, until we both spurt our warm load. My favorite experience was a year ago when I was with a grad student who was new to bi and he wanted to experiment and we ended up doing frot until he came on my cock and it dripped down to my balls and he used his cum as a lube to jack me off. Heaven!!!!!
    How many other guys here dig that and the girls are of course invited to chime in, since I love hearing from girls on just about anything!!!
    Frottage is actually two people rubbing their bodies together for sexual gratification. The original meaning I think had something to do with rubbing wax in art and is a french word.

I'm not sure but think the word still retains its original meaning, so what we are talking about is a form of sexual frottage. Which parts of the bodies rub together is immaterial. Masturbation of another person can be a form of frottage as is tribbing. Stroking someones face is also a form of frottage and teasing breasts and nipples can also be.

What we discuss here is to 'frot' which is taken from the word frottage and first used I believe by gay men.
    Last edited by sammie19; Aug 3, 2011 at 6:47 AM.

I just love Frot. I make sure it is part of any love making session for me. As someone else said, the eye to eye contact adds to the sensuality!