Register

Strap On Sex & Oral 101

I know we are all pro's here but, these are great, IMO.

Enjoy!

Strap on sex:

Part I

Part II

Part III (with anal)

Cock Sucking

Part I

Part II
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Re: Strap On Sex & Oral 101

Thank you very much. I give my fiancee head all the time, but I've never felt I'm very good at it and I have been looking for a good tutorial...

Good tips thanks

the first is fixed on lesbian encounters, the latter on hetero blow jobs, so as to the poor bisexual, a few tips perhaps, but better to head off into more relevant territory. for me personally, there are much more relevant websites for us bisexuals; for that matter, there are far better sources of technique, information, etc from the population here at www.bisexual.comworld.
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by citystyleguy View Post
    the first is fixed on lesbian encounters, the latter on hetero blow jobs, so as to the poor bisexual, a few tips perhaps, but better to head off into more relevant territory. for me personally, there are much more relevant websites for us bisexuals; for that matter, there are far better sources of technique, information, etc from the population here at www.bisexual.comworld.
    Never thought about it, but now as you mention it... it also has disadvantages being into both. More techniques to learn.

Thanks for posting, MarieDelta and citystyleguy.

Quote Originally Posted by citystyleguy View Post
    hmm that link doesnt work...
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

psst marie...it was a reference to our world here at bisexual.com but the post parsed it automatically
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Watching the two girls doing anal strap on. It is very hot.

Quote Originally Posted by MarieDelta View Post
    hmm that link doesnt work...
    OOPS! sorry, dudes and dudettes, my mistake; yes, DD is right, my posting error, meaning that i was referring to our blessed little world here! again, many apologies!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

Tks, Marie now my wife needs to watch this . jj

is taking notes.

Pasa

City, you're a bad boy....gota my room, and bring Marie and the videos..lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Pasadenacpl2 View Post
    is taking notes.

Pasa
    Doesn't need notes to do what comes naturally, and what a tart's regular practice has perfected..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.