Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Spit or Swallow!

Spit or Swallow? and why?
    save a tree, eat a beaver! -sn

Re: Spit or Swallow!

Swallow. Because it's an act of intimacy with, and total acceptance of your partner. Spitting him out just seems tacky, and a bit insulting.

swallow (if I am sure of the person) simply because its a way of me showing how much I care.

Actually a nice cum kiss where you BOTH swallow is NICE

Swallow.. Nothing feels quite like a huge load sliding down.

The Barefoot Contess

If I swallow accidentally, no big deal, but I prefer not to swallow (don't like the taste). And that says nothing about whether or not or in what degree I respect or love the other person.

Neither!

I only swallow my own and I am not into swallowing other men or having them ejaculate in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by naughtycouple40s View Post
    Actually a nice cum kiss where you BOTH swallow is NICE
    Yep, I completely forgot about that and have to say that we both enjoy that as well.

GULP!....cuz it's there

Ambi

yes, depends on the situation.

Swallow, unfortunately. I hate the texture. Ick. But I do it for two reasons.
    1. My husband really likes it.
    2. I hate having to go spit right after.

So, it takes about 2 seconds, and then I can relax and I've got a happy man. Can't ask for a whole lot more than that.

Swallow

It's kinda a power rush

Put it in the freezer and make spermsicles.

Smile Re: Spit or Swallow!

I have to say Swallow, as I have been enjoying my own for years. Am Very Much into the flavor of My Lover! Be Safe and have Fun!

nice friends swallow!

Swallow....such a waste to spit!

With my husband - swallow, maybe after as one writer suggested sharing a cummy kiss. Its just the completion to an act of intimacy.
    With other partners, I tend not to have them cum in mouth so not really an issue.

Swallow as long as I am completely confident in the health of my partner.. If not confident, then there isn't even a chance for either.

Swallow, nothing like driving a man crazy by continuing the pressure of a good BJ as you swallow his cum.

I don't like the texture or taste either, but the pleasure it gives a partner is well worth a few seconds of dis-cum-fort.
    May the First Tree shade your path, shed fruit for your hunger, and the wisdom of all things wild be yours.

Riding my bike, mouth open for extra airflow and a bug flies in, I spit!!
    Riding my bike through clouds of nats on a cool evening, I swallow a few.

They don't taste bad.

JEM
    JEM

Swallow.... nobody likes a sticky floor or ashtray.

If you suck on a strong mint lolly, not only does feel good for the person getting a bj, but also, you would never taste anything. Fishermens Friends are really good. I'm sure you have them over there.Try it and report back here. It truely makes two happy people.

I prefer to swallow. Love a good load going down. Althought there are some guys that have nasty tasting cum and I want out of my mouth ASAP. If I am comfortable enough to have them cum in my mouth, might as well swallow. If it is disease you are worried about spitting isn't going to help, in fact it is probably in your mouth longer if you are going to spit. Your stomach acids will kill anything once it goes down, the problem is when it's in your mouth.

Swallow, of course. It's only 18 calories, and high in protein. However, if he's had a jelly dougnut recently, I don't think Dr Atkins would be happy.

Wink Re: Spit or Swallow!

swallow but i dont really enjoy the texture or flavor so its not to pleasurable to me but he just loves it
    Lets Play!

Quote Originally Posted by masterdsygn View Post
    Spit or Swallow? and why?
    I swallow my own, I'm looking forward to meeting someone that I can enjoy the difference!

I would saaaaaay..... swallow. I mean, if you're going to let the guy cum in your mouth you might as well. I would only allow that if I trusted him to be safe though.

Swallow. Cleaner and more erotic and most of all, I love the taste!!!

I've only had a guy cum in my mouth once, and I spit because the taste and texture was unexpected. If I ever get teh chance to give a BJ again, I plan to swallow know that I know what to expect.
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

Over the years I have learned to swallow and now enjoy it. Years ago when I was experimenting with cock sucking I let a guy cum in my mouth to see what it was like, later on I swallowed, again to see what it was like. Sometime later I was trading blow jobs with a guy and went down on him, his cock slipped in my throat as he shot his load. I could feel his cock pulse as he came. we both enjoyed it a lot. So I made it a practice of deepthroating the cock when he says those magic words "I'm cumming" My latest play buddy swallows me and I swallow him, sometimes deepthroating, sometimes holding it in my mouth, showing him I have it then swallowing and showing him it's gone. I can;t say I would swallow every cock I suck any more than I would suck any cock I see.

Keep on strokin, suckin & fuckin :-)