Register

View Poll Results: If I planned an event to mess around infront of a group, would you...?

Voters
635. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go with a another person

226 35.59%
  • Go alone

225 35.43%
  • Want to watch without anybody seeing you

46 7.24%
  • Want everyone there to see each other

376 59.21%
  • Not go at all

17 2.68%
  • Want photos and/or video of said event

142 22.36%
  • I am a man

433 68.19%
  • I am a woman

51 8.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you like to watch? (if so read this)

Quote Originally Posted by ken-bi View Post
    I have had a few group sexual experiences with more than four.

I find that group participation (watching and, being watched) brought out a liberation, as well as a unique connective feeling with the whole group.
    It is a undescribable embracing of our human sexuality (bisexuality.)

Its been quite a while and my soul is searching for that "group" love again.

Interestingly, I find that ken-bi and I have a whole lot in common. I remember prior to ever having a group experience being at first reluctant and shocked to know that people participated in group situations. My first experience with it was all male. I went from being a voyeur to finally allowing myself to step through that threshold to experience what I'd been watching. At first I was very nervous. But as I tuned in to the incredible sensations of having several guys touching me in the most sensual and erotic way, something from deep within was released. As I became aroused and intoxicated with the multitude of sexual feelings in those moments, I no longer feared anything in terms of who was watching. In fact, I became turned on even more as the sexual energy came to life in those moments and I was totally consumed by it. This is still how it happens whether several or just one person. And even though several people might be watching or just one or two, once I'm "in the zone" and though I know I'm being watched, I no longer care. If you ever have such an experience, you'll realize that once you're really into it you both are excited about being watched but at the same time don't care whether being watched or not....to me, that moment is quite beautiful because I know deep down inside that I am fully engaged and from that after it's all over, I am quite satisfied and satiated....for a while at least.
    I have also been in group situations with both sexes....the energy is a bit different but still quite wonderful.....

Thank you all for your input, voting, and desire to attend our lil thing.
    As of this post, my wife is still sick and for me, she has to attend. So to all who want in, this will happen but she has to be well first so please be patient. (i am looking at Feb.)
    Between myself and pabicur27 we will contact you folks who want to come and make arrangements.
    Thank you all again,
    Pelokwin

I would love to watch and be watched by both men and women, while I enjoyed playing with both sexes

Are you a man or woman? Male
    Do you like to watch or be watched? Very much so
    Couple or single? Couple
    What is your take on my idea? Sounds like great fun
    Would you join us if all goes as planed? Not in NJ, just too far away. Lets plan one for midwest

okay, now I have to take that as my cue. There are many people who are waiting on that true bi party. Well I will be planning one in Central Jersey for the beginning of July. I have a thread running to see if people would attend. Look here http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9542 now I am ready to plan it.

Would love to have your help!!!
    Last edited by Hiding bi choice; Jun 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM. Reason: forgot something

My attempt to be a part of a group having sex, didn't work out as I'd anticipated. I was invited by a friend to be part of a (for the lack of a better word) a gang-bang for his GF. For her birthday, she asked him to invite 4, or 5 of his friends to have sex with her and for them to maintain a steady stream of lovers until she was exhausted. As soon as one guy orgasmed, he'd get up and let the next guy begin. She did not want a break during the whole thing.

I was 23 at the time, in good shape and thought the party was going to be an ultimate experience. No one was over 25; the girl was 19, I think.

We all got in the bedroom and watched as the two partners began. It was exciting to see them up close and personal, like that.

When her BF finished the next fellow entered her....he was so excited that he only lasted about 2 minutes!

I was the third person, but when it was my turn, I quickly became too flaccid to participate, so I moved to the rear of the line.

Again, I got aroused as she took another, and another. She was in a sexual frenzy, very noisy, energetic, and obviously enjoying the attention....and was having one orgasm after another.

She was very voluptuous and pretty; it was a very scintillating scene to watch! Amazingly, one chubby guy with a short cock was making her scream with pleasure! She got on top and rode him for several minutes...he apparently was hitting the right spots. Everyone was laughing and egging him on...

I had been in a poly relationship with a married couple before this and had no problems responding, but this time, for some reason, I just could not perform as a member of the chain.

Although, we were all friends and very open with each other, I never did have sex with her. Each time it became my turn, although I was very erect while watching, the "plumbing" just failed when I was called up.

The thought of my friends watching me, was too much, I guess.
    Last edited by Realist; Jun 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM.

I am sort of like you I love to watched by women. I also enjoy being watched by men but it is definitely a trun onto know that a woman is watching me. I love masterbating infront of and for women. it is a great turn on for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pelokwin View Post
    Hi all.
    I have been talking with a member here about getting together, he is new to being with a man and I am no expert myself. I am married and my wife is also bi. You could define us as swingers because we will allow each other to be with others.
    Anyway, the gentleman in question has a fantasy about being in front of a group. At first I did not give it much thought, I am much more of a voyeur then an exhibitionists, but after thinking about it the thought has been gaining more and more appeal with me.
    My wife has already said she would love to watch us, but not only is she just one person and I think a group would be much more erotic, but also the idea of people I don't really know watching us is what is getting me all excited.
    My idea goes like this, after we meet, if we click and if we feel comfortable with each other to be in front of others, I want to set up a night and place for him and me to mess around in front of some folks. I would prefer couples, MM, FF, MF, or even MMF/FFM, as long as if you feel the need (and I hope you will, cause if you don't that means we are the most "un"sexy people in the world) to enjoy yourself you will have someone to be with. I would like some woman. The idea of woman watching us turns me on more then men and the idea of a bunch guys just sitting around masterbating while we go at it or whatever just does not do it for me, no offence.
    Are you a man or woman?
    Do you like to watch or be watched?
    Couple or single?
    What is your take on my idea?
    Would you join us if all goes as planed?(South Jersey area)

I am female, would like to watch boys.

Too bad you are not in the east coast states of the US
    Pelo(AKA Jack)

Tanja - I would love for you to watch me and Jack.

ME TOO!!
    any chance you coming over to this side of the pond?
    I'll spring for a pizza

For a variety of reasons, Jackofalltrades (Pelo) and I were not able to have our get together.

I would still like to get together with others for a group event. Pelo is OK with this. If you want to have a party (singles and couples welcome!), post here and we'll try to set something up in the Southern NJ area.

I'm a woman
    I voted.
    I wouldn't go.

The group thing has just never been my thing.

Just FYI - I am still a MM virgin (I know sad). So, if this event happens, you'd be able to witness/participate in my deflowering!

I would totally go to something like this. I was just telling my friend Rick earlier that I'd like to sit back and watch a few guys masturbate for my viewing pleasure. Watching two guys have sex would be awesome.

BTW, I have seen guys go at it before. It was hot then. I'm sure it will be hot now.

I was in an all guy orgy once... fucking hot! everyone knew each other and it was AWESOME! sign me up 24-7!

Yes! If this happens in NJ or PA, sign me up!

I'll go if curious drives me.

Hi by!!!! You're on - there's always room for three!

Oddly you left out an option to register a vote as a couple??

I like to watch and be watched! An audience is an exciting thing.

I once videotaped a couple having sex. They contracted with me to do so. I have to say it was very hot! I found it hard to concentrate on the camera work, although being the professional that I am, I did a yeoman's job if I do say so myself!!! LOL.

It was the first time that I had been in a room with other people having sex. Since I was filming, I was able to move in close to them and they didn't mind. I have to say, with the close-ups, and the moaning, and the smells of sex, and the squishy sounds, all these things were incredibly arousing.

The couple said that it was very hot to have sex with another person watching and filming. They said that it was very liberating as if they were just throwing away society's constraints and just being how they wanted to be.

I would love to film a group of people having sex. If that Jersey group ever wanted someone to document the fun, let me know. It'd be on the house! LOL

I would go in a fucking cock beat.

In fact I have gone to Club Relate in Tampa and masturbated on a woman's tits in front of 21 other people.

Wish I could have been with them when Reel Sex did a special about them.

What a fucking turn on to watch and be watched...it makes my cock STAY HARD!!!

It was very interesting reading the posts on this thread.

I guess I have to consider myself very lucky, indeed.

I am a member for several bi/bi-friendly groups that have regular parties. Generally small parties of 15 to 25 people. Most often the parties take place in one room, sometimes two rooms. Between 3 different groups, I usually attend 3 to 6 parties a month.

For me it is a turn-on to be in a room with that number of people having sex, sometimes watching, sometimes participating. It is quite normal for 2 individuals to start out and other join in as the action gets hotter. To be one of those who start things out and then feel an extra pair of hands, or a mouth, or other body parts stimulating you is thrilling, especially when you know that everyone can see each other.

The best times have been the occasions when I have been between the legs of a couple where the lady is on top, reverse cowboy, and I been giving both of them oral pleasure at the same time while someone else is sucking me and another is penetrating me with either the real thing or a strap-on. Those all bi, totally inclusive parties are the best.

Being on the west coast, I won't be able to make a New Jersey party, but I hope you have a chance to pull it off. If it works out, you will start planning the next one almost immediately.
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

once, years past, enjoyed two couples switch action. very enjoyable.
    I did not mind the other couple and my partner did not mind either. It was the first time for us.

Couple years ago answered 3 ads by couples wanting to be videoed in action. I did all three couples, one at a time, but had no contact myself. All 3 events were in North Jersey. I had to pay travel, tolls and gas. I did not charge. One guy asked me to pay half the motel bill. I did not answer any more ads.

Now I'll just commit to watching and doing clean up........or head service.
    Of course, no charge.
    Cheers

this N.J. idea does not seem to have gone far. is age a handicap ? too bad, seemed like a very good idea. mainly because I'm in south jersey also.

I love to watch, but I especially enjoy being watched as I suck cock multiple guys. Even hotter if a woman is watching me and giving direction and cheering me on.

When and where ? Ill try to make it .