Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

BIG or small Breasts?

what do you like more, BIG bouncy breasts that jiggle all over creation or small humble boobs that scream to be squeezed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hitomi_tanaka_trio_6.jpg   small-boobs.jpg  
    Last edited by diget; Sep 22, 2009 at 5:03 AM.

Re: BIG or small Breasts?

YES !!!!!

As Steve Martin once said " If I had boobs I'd stay at home all day and play with them!" so I like 36c or smaller but everyone to their own I say and thank God for the diversity of those domes of fortune. Oh and nipples, don't forget nipples big or small? for me big ones or pointy ones like bell pushes.... down boy! down boy!

Mitch Fatel and I are on the same page, I think. Small ones are just so cute! But I do love them all.

The only thing I can't stand is massive breasts on skinny chicks . . . I need a bit of meat to balance things out.

small to medium...huge boobs are a turn off....anything more than a handful is a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by diget View Post
    what do you like more, BIG bouncy breasts that jiggle all over creation or small humble boobs that scream to be squeezed?
    I literally ADORE small breasts.
    Big ones are slightly off-putting for me, but that's just my personal opinion.
    Luckily my lady and I are quite well matched: I like hers (small, of course) and she likes mine (medium sized).

Exploding Boobs...

...and imploding boobs

medium to manage-ably large. Huge bobs are a bit scary.
    Though really it depends on the rest of the woman attached to them. So nicely proportioned boobs for me.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

BIGGGGGGG

Breast size is not a determining factor, when I'm choosing a lover. I do like voluptuous figures, but have loved a couple of slimmer girls, too.

If I'm really connected to a lady emotionally, intellectually and physically, that is the defining factor for me. But, reviewing my history, reveals that I've loved a few very well-endowed ladies. I enjoy being with a woman who is happy with herself and is satisfied with her body, too.

My ex wore a 40F, bra, but was overly conscious of her breasts and wore sports bras, in an attempt to make herself look less endowed. As the only girl in her family with large breasts, she was harassed because of them. I thought she was beautiful and loved her figure.

My GF is chubby, with an hour-glass figure, and large breasts. Long before I met her, I knew I loved her, so her breast size had no bearing on our initial attraction.

She, however, is very drawn to ladies with larger breasts and butts and makes no bones about it. Plump ladies with large breasts definitely are the most appealing to her.
    Last edited by Realist; Sep 22, 2009 at 9:38 AM.

Big or small, as long as they please my partner when I play with them...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

First of all they HAVE to be natural... I'm not one for augmentation... and anything more than a handful/mouthful gets left out
    Calandergirl (34)

A dreamer and a lover

I've never been with a lady who had augmentation, but the thought of it is not appealing to me, either!

Then, again, it's the person's personality and heart that would be the determining factor for me.

I think, if they'd had corrective surgery, after an operation......... if I loved her, it would not make a difference.

The example that Joe posted is just too weird for me to contemplate!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I think, if they'd had corrective surgery, after an operation......... if I loved her, it would not make a difference.

The example that Joe posted is just too weird for me to contemplate!
    Think? Think?!

Cmon! If you Loved the person, then there's no question about it, it would not make a difference.

Speaking from Experience, honestly.

And now that I was serious for once today, I'm back to being weird again.

Don't be serious, Joe, the stress is probably more than you can stand! I really do understand your point, though.

I think that any lady, who feels the need to have such outrageous implants, would have some serious issues that I would rather not deal with. If she wanted to do it, OK for her, but things like that are a huge turn-off, for me.

Some folks must like it, because they cater to women like that, which encourages them.

Quote Originally Posted by CalanderGirl View Post
    First of all they HAVE to be natural... I'm not one for augmentation... and anything more than a handful/mouthful gets left out

+ 1. I'm a big fan of breasts, but I appreciate natural boobs much more than augmented ones. I travel frequently on business and inevitably someone will suggest a strip club. I would guess that the number of augmented strippers is probably 90 %. And many are clearly botched surgeries.
    While I understand the business need for a stripper to augment, I would think that any non pro woman that augments has serious body image issues or is in a relationship with a real clown.

If you're going to get implants, and work in a strip club, at LEAST make one boob Whiskey and the other Gin, then you can get double tips stripping and bartending.

With breasts I like three types, in no particular order, small medium and large. If a woman fits into any of the above categories, I will be very satisfied

Agreed totally!

Quote Originally Posted by tommyswing View Post
    With breasts I like three types, in no particular order, small medium and large. If a woman fits into any of the above categories, I will be very satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by CalanderGirl View Post
    I had a one night stand with a woman who had implants and you could bounce a quarter off those things...they could put an eye out too if she turned around too quickly.

small for me
    they appear most sensitive
    and able to have an orgasm from stimulation

I really don't think breast size has anything to do with nipple sensitivity! My GF's very well endowed and she has had orgasms from only nipple play on several occasions. No offense, but that's like saying a guy with a big penis can't have orgasms!

Talking Re: BIG or small Breasts?

*Covering up my natural, soft, cushy, warm, comfortable 44DD's.*...lol

I have to agree that 'fake' boobs are a Huge turn off, because just like with cock size, bigger isnt necessarily Better. If you're born with it, cool, but adding in silicone to your body until they look like basketballs is just plain ugly...
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Big and bounce get my attention but when it comes down to the bed it's how there used.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

I have had the pleasure of all sizes, but must admit, I am mostly drawn to the smaller ones, I guess mainly because I am attracted to tiny women first. Small butts are great too. Perfect woman would be 4'10" to 5'2" and 90-110 lbs, 32B, and small ass.

Any boobs are good boobs! As long as I can suck on them I'm happy.
    I'd like to find a woman who will party hard with me on Friday and go to church with me on Sunday.

i like big boobs you can lay in ans small one's you can play

like'em on guys to..

I'm a 36c... they have to be the same size... or they have to just... appeal to me. :p

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

natural and perky for me

Quote Originally Posted by tommyswing View Post
    Thank you to tommyswing and to all the Boys who agreed ! You make the world a better place !

For me, I enjoy looking at most women who are natural. Not into so flat-chested they are inverted, nor am I into freak show if you have a plastic-surgery addiction.

For a while, I have had this obsession with my own (C cup, puffy nipples, Cindy Crawford mole on my right one ) as I wanted to train myself to cum with nipple stimulation and internally clenching and stroking my g-spot, and this fixation that eventually I want to have an adult nursing relationship when I am with a man who is in close proximity to me. For those of you that are "wtf ?", check out www.landmilkhoney.com . I am really very serious about it. When I am in love again and we are in the same city, this is a deal breaker.
    Last edited by smartsexychick; Sep 23, 2009 at 1:39 AM.