Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love bush...

Re: I love bush...

It is indeed all good but I still love nuzzling a healthy bush (the pubic hair not the president LOL)...I was with some friends once out in some woods with a head full of acid and I was playing with some moss and came to the realization that moss was mother earth's pubic hair LOL still believe it

Hey Smokey i just got this idea...pussy toupee. Sometimes we feel like some bush, sometimes we dont. Lol on that acid...sounds like u had a great trip.

the day a pussy needs a toupee as opposed to it being sahved is the day I think it should be hung up....it was a good trip thank you.

I like man bush in any form, to varying degrees...Au naturale is good, trimmed is better, shaved is best. The less hair he has, the more places for me to lick. I'm weird about it, a stray hair in my mouth gives me the willies.
    Dream on. Dream until your dreams come true. **AEROSMITH**

Shaved is great! The initial sensation is irritated and raw,,, like when I shave my beard off every ten years or so. But as the skin gets used to being exposed and the post shave irritations lie down, the smooth and silky, suckable, lickable and lubable bareness is way very so much better that it is simply irresistible!

I haven't shaved my face for over 30 years and my pubic area since I caught crabs from a transient bunk in the Army.
    I like the soft feel of the pubic hair and the way it transmits a gentle touch to the erogenous labia and testes. I also like the feel of a woman's pubic hair in my face.
    BiOldMan

besides lovely, soft and rich smelling pubic hair is natures very own dental floss.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_colo View Post
    Well, it seems I'm definitely in the minority here! I love a nice, thick, generous bush! No matter whether it's male or female, lots of pubes to run my fingers through, nuzzle my nose in, or feel pressed up against mine, a nice curly bush is just what the doctor ordered! I will say that the hairs can be a nuisance when you get one caught in your throat, but that's a price I'm willing to pay!
    I'm with you 100% and all the way!

I wouldn't turn it down hairy, but I love it smoooooooth. I don't need floss when I am enjoying sex, MF or MM.

I love smooth for both M & F. I always feel great after i have shaved. I have considered a home laser kit but they are expensive & when i posted a thread on the subject the feed back was not all positive about the results.

i'm more on the hair side than not. a little trimmng now and then, but never enjoyed a full shave (on either me or my partner). I especially like hairy armpits on guys - just something about that.....

Quote Originally Posted by cogregg View Post
    i'm more on the hair side than not. a little trimmng now and then, but never enjoyed a full shave (on either me or my partner). I especially like hairy armpits on guys - just something about that.....
    Shaved smooth men and women. Love it!

On women, I.. and my hubby prefer bare or neatly trimmed.

And on men, I prefer to be neatly trimmed, alot of hair is a turn-off for me.

Personally, I love smooth on both male and female!
    *Insert witty comment here*

Hairy. Never too hairy for me

I like hair, trimmed preferably.
    I'd like to find a woman who will party hard with me on Friday and go to church with me on Sunday.

I prefer hairy, but a shaved crotch would never be a show stopper. I am very hairy everywhere, and I think I would look strange shaved - like a bald patch on an otherwise luxuriant lawn :-) I must admit I have considered the idea that a bit of trimming of my pubes might be in order (think of that lawn again :-)

hair I want adults not kids
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Ditto. I like pubes!! Even picking them out of my teeth afterwards. Just trim, but don't shave.

And my guys must have a nice hairy chest to snuggle up to.

To me it makes no difference if the girl or guy is smooth, shaved, or just neatly trimmed as long as I get to eat all heir pussy juice or swallow his big (or not so big) load of man milk.

I too, have to go with the soft smooth look of no hair on a woman. Love to see everything unobstructed and beautiful.
    On a man i like hair but trimmed not all jungle like.

I myself prefer smooth. I think its very sexxxy. I was with one lady, and she had an arrow pointing to the goods, also sexy. But, if she does have hair, i prefer trim to a full bush. I myself keep trim, and sometimes shave cock and balls. Id prefer my men to be trim,but then again,when u like who your with, you just go with it.

I love Bush, too.

Pasa

I love it the most when a woman has a neat patch on top and completely bare labia. I'll never complain if she's shaved bare.

On guys I like it shaved bare or at least the balls bare and very short hair up top

Quote Originally Posted by likalotapuss View Post
    I personally am not too fond of "bush"!! I myself get waxed regularly. I like it smooth and silky. Easier to dive into (and be dived into) if you ask me. It is very slippery when wet!! Plus if I had bushwhack it would cover my ever so lovely piercing!!

Slip n slide.... Mmmmmm
    And probably get caught in it, too... Owie!
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.