Register

For Americans-Have a Great Holiday weekend--everyone else-have a great weekend too!!!

For those of us here in the US--it is the Labor Day weekend---a three-day holiday weekend that marks "the end of summer."

As usual--it seems that the summer went way too fast--this year for many--it hardly seemed there was much of a summer.

For those of you who are celebrating this last official weekend of summer---I hope ya have a good one----be safe in whatever sorts of activities you might be doing--don't eat too much food or drink too much!!!!

For everyone else---do have a good regular weekend.

I won't be on much since it is the holiday and being "up at the lake"--it seems that many family and friends are coming up to get one last time at the lake for the season.

Take care and have fun if you can!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: For Americans-Have a Great Holiday weekend--everyone else-have a great weekend to

It is also Labour Day weekend in Canada.

Wink Re: For Americans-Have a Great Holiday weekend--everyone else-have a great weekend to

To you too, Volty. For me, its moving downstairs..lol A little work hauling things dowwn stairs, a little carpet shampooing, arranging the new room, then feeding the masses that come to help...lol
    They be getting pulled pork cooked in the pressure cooker, fried okra, gooey brownies and cold milk, mac salad, and lord knows what all else everybody else will bring. :} While we eat and kick back, there will be movies, laughter (We make rude comments during the movies) and good relaxing fun.
    Hope all of you have a safe and wonderful weekend as well!
    Muah!
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Thumbs up Re: For Americans-Have a Great Holiday weekend--everyone else-have a great weekend to

I'me going to Atlanta GA this weekend. It's black gay pride this weekend (and most of next week also) I am kinda low on money so i'll have to do it cheap, and not go to the big events. But it seems like the best time can be had when you go to the places that don't charge a lot anyway. On Sunday Piedmont Park will probably be crowded with lots of cruiser's and socializer's. And that place is free!

Just for your info. .......