Register

Thread: cut vs uncut

Cool cut vs uncut

which do you prefer? cut or uncut cock? Pleez give details on both?

Re: cut vs uncut

Please do a search, this topic has been discussed to death, and usually results in heated words.

new 2 this site so can it asshole

Quote Originally Posted by alexr View Post
    new 2 this site so can it asshole
    What did I say that deserved that? Being new does not excuse you to attack others.

It is considered good manners when using internet forums to search for previous discussions of a topic and replying to any that already exist before starting a new thread. This allows other new comers to see what's already been posted to avoid endless repeating.

I did not attack you, I merely informed you.. politely.

Shall we take a poll on which of us is the asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by allbimyself View Post
    What did I say that deserved that? Being new does not excuse you to attack others.

It is considered good manners when using internet forums to search for previous discussions of a topic and replying to any that already exist before starting a new thread. This allows other new comers to see what's already been posted to avoid endless repeating.

I did not attack you, I merely informed you.. politely.

Shall we take a poll on which of us is the asshole?
    You are right I thought you just giving good advice. he must have had a bad. search your question and you will find a few of the same also http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showt...ighlight=uncut has over 350 replies and if you post a reply it will move to the front page.
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Quote Originally Posted by HornedUpRam View Post
    I prefer men who are intact with a foreskin as you can do way more with a penis that is all natural and not mutilated than you can with a penis that is cut or mutilated.

As far as the stupid outdated American Puritanical idea that a penis with a foreskin is dirty or not clean that's why there are soap and water and showers, and I have been with men who are cut who had nasty smelling cocks.

The foreskin is there for a reason and that is to provide pleasure to its owner and the partners of that owner!
    We found the real winner of the hole award. Please follow the link and read very carefully. This is a very bad idea to restart this thread.

Signed

Genuine American Asshole
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

ABM, give the new kid a break. He'll catch on...

Mine is undamaged and I am quite happy with it.

As for preference, I prefer one that has been exposed to generous amounts of soap and water. This combination produces amazing results...
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...