Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Couples Seeking Women: Please Read

I havent read through all of the posts yet, but from what I see, most of you (and most others) have seen is mostly the bad poly who are wanting some fun.

Not all of us are like that.

What my wifey and I are looking for is "polyfidelity", not polyamorous. Yes, we want you to be faithful to us, but on the other hand, we want to take care of you as we would each other. From the start, you will be an equal with us. Your name *will* go on the deed. And the checking account. And everything else. See, the point is that by the time the relationship reaches that point, we will already have dated and know who you are. This isnt something short term. Its something for life.

On that note, were not even looking for a wife for *us*, we are looking for a wife mainly for *her*. Again, something brought up is that most couples need to make known they have to share the third. Sure, there will be times that the three of us will play, but I am not looking for a sex toy. I am looking for someone else to connect with and share a deep emotional attachment with, all else physical is secondary. To me, the physical isnt as important, but to wifey it is. So for her, it is physical first, emotional second. Not a problem. I dont need to be in the bedroom, and get my share, as was stated somewhere in a previous post.

Not all of us are "zomg equality but youre our equal property". Some of use sincerely are really looking for another equal to live with, love with, share all with, and grow old with.

I hope we find someone one day, but if we dont, its ok. Were complete now - we just want to be even more complete.
    We love. Will you join us?

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Void, that may be kindergarten stuff, but it's something that every lover should keep in mind. Respect earns respect, as contempt earns contempt.

About couples seeking women: My GF and I have discussed this subject. She would like to have a female lover and I would be OK with her having exclusive contact with her. It would not bother me, at all, if they wanted to be alone, without my presence. I'm older and a lady her age might feel uncomfortable with me watching, or being involved. I would never insist on being present, forcing myself into their union.

Yes, I'd enjoy being invited, but that's not for me to ask. I know I wouldn't mind her joining me, with a male lover, if she was so inclined. But, again, that's up to her.
    See? You and me are one the same page. It's up to the lovers, not us. I'm alright with the wife going out with another guy. No desire to go with. she doesn't mind me going out, no desire for going with. Yeah, we've done the go with but not intimately. Three of us have gone to dinner, bowling, walking, sitting around the house watching movies . Then two of us go off on our own. I'd like a threesome with wife and boyfriend, think I would. But I'm not being a Richard Cranium over it. "If it happens, great, if not that's great too." I'm just happy they both love me and 'put up' with me.

Yes, my husband and I are seeking a woman to have fun with, but no I don't want her to move in with us. Basically, I was a friend with benefits. I would like to get to know her first, as a person. Life is not just about sex, it is about closeness. I was her to b comfortable around us first, and don't want to treat her like a slave. But if we can't find someone for us to have fun with and b friends with then I guess it will stay just a fantasy. If that is the case, then I am fine with what I have. I wouldn't want to b treated like a slave or b told what to do either. I'm not religious, but I am spritual, so I go by the golden rule: Treat others as u want to b treated.