Register

A Time for Healing

As I look about the world and closer to home by scanning the content of many of the postings here, I note that there is need for healing. Many people are wounded in mind, spirit or body.

As May 4 is the National Day of Prayer, I would like to invite each of you within this cyber community to take a moment during the day to offer up your intention – your desires, hopes, and needs. I suggest that people living in every country of the world, regardless of religious orientation or its absence, find a moment to request healing on a personal or global level. I believe that collective energy can create modern day miracles.

With Love and Light,
    Red

Re: A Time for Healing

Wellred,

Thank you for your words of Wisdom.........More so.........Welcome Back!

We have missed you !!

Love to you our friend,

ladyd

A Time for Healing

Thank you ((((( RED )))) I hope that many will take your advice and reflect upon their lives and think about what they need to be happier spirits. I've noticed many lately have more stress then normal and its effects spread out to others, causing a chain reation.

Welcome back!!!

Love and Peace!
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

Hello wellred, good to hear/read from you again...On May fourth, I will perform a Cedar Offering to the Great Spirit and will be including all the fine people I have met on this site...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

I will go again to the Goddess and ask her blessings upon a world so full of pain.

Peace to all of you, Blessed Be~
    I believe that all mammals are inherently bisexual to one degree or another. Many of the greatest learned cultures in history accepted it. So... When did it suddenly become so wrong?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midsouth_Bisexual_Guys_Support_Group/

Wellred!

I was just thinking of you today. "Think of the devil and he will appear"

May 4th huh. I pray a lot so that shouldn't be too hard to remember.
    I don't know of any heterosexual who would keep it a secret
    that they are attracted to, and date, the opposite sex

So why should I
    keep my orientation

secret?

Wellred
    I will in my own way reflect on the world and what little thing i can do to help it out of the hole its in.
    Bob Dylan song just came to mind.Ballad of Frankee Lee and Judis Priest "If you see a neighbor carrying somthing help him with his load, and dont go mistaking paradise for that home across the road."
    That might be all i can do to help the world, So be it it works for me..

Glad to see you back on here
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

hi red ,

i think your sentiments are great..thanks for suggesting it...we all need prayer and healing

andy

Quote Originally Posted by andy bi married
    hi red ,

i think your sentiments are great..thanks for suggesting it...we all need prayer and healing

andy
    I totally agree. What a beautiful focus for meditation.
    I cannot sleep in your presence. In your absence, tears prevent me. You watch me My Beloved on each sleepless night and only You can see the difference. ~~Rumi

Thanks to each of you for your welcoming nature. I feel hugged.

Here is a suggestion....write your hopes, desires and needs on little slips of paper, as you think of them. Place them in an open, fire-proof container. On May 4th, pause for a moment, run your hand over the slips of the paper and feel the collective pulse. When you are ready light the paper and release the energy into the universe. (Keep water nearby, just in case.)

With every good wish to you and yours,
    Red

Red,
    It is so good to have you back among us and sharing your wonderful insight with us.

We've missed you and we're all so glad to have you back!

Hugs,
    Kate
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Spirit calling, Red? Thank you for being back with us.

Namaste,
    Michael
    Last edited by Michael623; Apr 28, 2006 at 4:59 PM.
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

The highest reward for a person's effort is not what they get for it, but what they become by it

I'm a member of the Church of Religious Science. At the end of each Service, we sing the Hymnal, "Let there be Peace on Earth, and let it begin with me."

Wonderful thread, red. . . from your friend Fred.
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

This entire world needs prayer and healing!

For the dear friends I have made on here...prayers and healing all around. I know there are many who are struggling on here and need healing and support. My prayers go out to you all!

Mrs.F

I say a prayer everyday for all my friends and family, and always say a prayer for those in need. I also ask God to bring peace, health and harmony to all of His people here on earth. But I will say special prayers on that day also.

Thank you Red for bringing this up to everyone!

Nice meeting you!

Macylyn
    undefined undefinedNever judge another person until you've taken a good look at yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by wellred
    Thanks to each of you for your welcoming nature. I feel hugged.

Here is a suggestion....write your hopes, desires and needs on little slips of paper, as you think of them. Place them in an open, fire-proof container. On May 4th, pause for a moment, run your hand over the slips of the paper and feel the collective pulse. When you are ready light the paper and release the energy into the universe. (Keep water nearby, just in case.)

With every good wish to you and yours,
    Red
    ...this is just like a Cedar Offering. When you place the Cedar into the fire, the smoke carries your words to the Great Spirit...
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

The highest reward for a person's effort is not what they get for it, but what they become by it