Register

Smile school & my decision

Most of you in chat already know that I have been debating whether or not to go back to school to finish my diploma in college. Thanks to a few old friends, co-workers, and kitten I made the decision to return to college one more time. Just wanted to let everyone know my decision because it will mean less time in chat on occassions but I will post to let everyone know how things are with me. Maybe even ask some of you to help me keep everyone posted to save time.

Re: school & my decision

Good for you Dream Weaver...Hope you accomplish your goals with flying colors....
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Good for you DW!!! Good luck to you and while we'll miss you in chat, we will know you are doing what you need to do for yourself!! Take care and don't be a stranger!!

Hugs,
    Kate
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

DW,

I wish you the best in college. A lot of what you learn may seem irrelevant at first, but trust me, over time, you will be more confident and successful with a broad base of knowledge and exposure to more facets of the world.

Best,
    J
    If sex is a pain in the ass, you're doing it wrong.

school & my decision

Best wishes to you on your endevour Dream Weaver!!! I hope you have much success with it and the time passes quickly.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

go get 'em , dude
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

Smile Re: school & my decision

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate
    Good for you DW!!! Good luck to you and while we'll miss you in chat, we will know you are doing what you need to do for yourself!! Take care and don't be a stranger!!

Hugs,
    Kate
    Thanks Kate, and everyone else...not exactly my first time in college actually continuing where I left off.