Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IQ

searchingbrian

IQ

I ran into this website by accident and took the test.. . . I don't know if this has been on here before, but it was kind of interesting albeit quite long (35 questions) If you have a chance, take the test!!!

Classic IQ:
    http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/inde...=125numbers&z=

and while you are at it, try:

Emotion IQ:
    http://web.tickle.com/tests/sexiq/au...exiq/index.jsp

and

Sex IQ:
    http://web.tickle.com/tests/eiq/auth.../eiq/index.jsp

Then Post your scores!!

Mine were:

133 (Classic)
    118 (Emotional)
    and 128 (sex)

I guess I am pretty smart and sexy but not emotional???

What do you think??

IQ

Well I didn't score very high, as I expected, but these are my results.

My IQ score was 115: Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

My Sex IQ was 102: You scored highest when it comes to knowing about sexual communication.

My Emotional IQ was 126: Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy — your ability to see things from someone else's point of view.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

searchingbrian

Re: IQ

Quote Originally Posted by arana
    Well I didn't score very high, as I expected, but these are my results.

My IQ score was 115: Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

My Sex IQ was 102: You scored highest when it comes to knowing about sexual communication.

My Emotional IQ was 126: Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy — your ability to see things from someone else's point of view.
    Thanks Arana,
    I forgot the text that goes with mine:

Classic IQ: Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. (maybe this is true?)

Emtional IQ: Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy — your ability to see things from someone else's point of view. ( I think this is true)

Sex IQ: You scored highest when it comes to knowing about male anatomy. (SMURF, RUSS, and CMM might be interested in this!!)

and the results are ...

IQ score is 140
    Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    Sex IQ is 117!
    You scored higher than 87% of other people who have taken our test. As you were taking the test, we measured how your sexual knowledge stacks up in the 8 areas that contribute to your Sex IQ. You scored highest when it comes to knowing about sexual orientaion. But it might surprise you how you scored in the other areas that make you sexually smart.
    Makes scense I guess because I have done some research to understand my own orientation ( or lack there of )

Emotional IQ is 134.
    Your test results show that your strongest suit is emotional management — how much you let your emotions affect the world around you. This is not to say, however, that emotions never contribute to your decisions. At times the emotions you are having are appropriate guides for your actions. And with your keen sense of emotional management, you'll know when and where to base decisions upon them.
    I think I can use some work in the Sex IQ department.

Angie, your Sex IQ is 114!

You scored higher than 83% of other people who have taken our test.

As you were taking the test, we measured how your sexual knowledge stacks up in the 8 areas that contribute to your Sex IQ. You scored highest when it comes to knowing about sexual orientaion. But it might surprise you how you scored in the other areas that make you sexually smart.

I did so bad on this one, that I refuse to take another!! Evidently, I am not very good in this category, and need a teacher.... Any volunteers?! lmao

Angie
    Last edited by likalotapuss; Feb 10, 2006 at 9:57 AM.
    ~Angie

searchingbrian

Quote Originally Posted by likalotapuss
    Angie, your Sex IQ is 114!

You scored higher than 83% of other people who have taken our test.

As you were taking the test, we measured how your sexual knowledge stacks up in the 8 areas that contribute to your Sex IQ. You scored highest when it comes to knowing about sexual orientaion. But it might surprise you how you scored in the other areas that make you sexually smart.

I did so bad on this one, that I refuse to take another!! Evidently, I am not very good in this category, and need a teacher.... Any volunteers?! Brian, can you help me??? lmao

Angie
    You did poorly in the Sex one or another one???
    I will volunteer to tutor you in the sex department!!! LMAO

Actually, for you, I will volunteer to in ANY way!!!
    Last edited by searchingbrian; Feb 10, 2006 at 10:01 AM.

Does anyone notice that when Brian quoted me (above) his quote contains and extra sentence that my original post does not contain?!?! LMAO Hmm... that is called something.... I am just too damn tired to remember the term. You know... when you misquote someone? What is it? I will have you arrested boy!! LOL

Angela
    ~Angie

Wink Re: IQ

Well that broke up a stressful day with a bit of light-hearted fun.

I do like the quizzes you folk find to entertain us with - thanks!!

So, anyway, my test results were as follows:

Sex: 114.
    Classic IQ: 126
    Emmotional: 129 (empathy - well that's a suprise!!! lol!!! )

I nearly forgot to add that the links given aren't correct - the sex/emmotional are transposed and the Classic IQ takes you to the main index - is that just me here in the UK or have others found the same?

Love and Peace.

Rupe, UK.
    Last edited by rupertbare; Feb 10, 2006 at 11:53 AM.
    Love conquers all

Rupert, you were correct about the links but I think anyone who wants to figure it out badly enough will figure it out!

Classic IQ: 135 Philosopher - highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight. Like Plato, exceptional math & verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating & predicting patterns.

Emotional IQ: 127 My strongest suit is Perception - the ability to pick up on what others are feeling

Sex IQ: 109 higher than 70% - Like Puss, I scored highest what it comes to sexual orientation, but still not very high, that would be a D is school!
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

Quote Originally Posted by rupertbare
    I nearly forgot to add that the links given aren't correct...
    HA!!

Quote Originally Posted by meteast chick
    Rupert, you were correct about the links but...
    See?? I told ya dude. LOL
    ~Angie

Talking Enjoyed the tests so much I tried some others..

While on the Tickle site I had a look at the following and got these results (not scores):
    Erotic Fantasy - "al fresco loving"
    Naughty or Nice? - "you're good!"
    Original Inkblot Test: "your unconscious mind is most driven by Peace"
    Communications Style Test: "Diplomat"

and just for "a laff (laugh)" I also tried this one:
    Is It Time To Break Up? (oddly aimed from a woman's view only - but what the heck!!) and got this result - "You have a rock solid relationship" - I wish some-one would tell my wife!!! rofl!!!

Love and Peace from the UK

Rupe
    Love conquers all

and on the "Love Test"

I really must go and do something else!! lol!!

On the "Love Test" I managed a "Romantic High",
    and on "The Relationship IQ Test" I managed to score 126 and my "Relationship Role" was given as 'Nuturer'

Rupe.
    Love conquers all

Smile Yet more tests

And finally................(well atleast for today!! lol!!!)

Are You A Secure Lover? - "tend to gravitate toward romantic partners who have a secure attachment style"

The Love Test ( a second and different one) - "Head over heels, a prized partner"

Are You A Sex-Smart Man? - "Total High"

Zodiac Match Test (although I don't actually have any belief in it - just a laff) - Libra.

Now I really, really must go and get a life!!! lol!!!

Rupe.
    Love conquers all

I like these tests, if only cuz they flatter.
    Classic IQ-136
    Emotional IQ-130
    Sex IQ-128 (They said I was strongest on sexual orientatation)

very silly all in all. Now I'll probably spend the rest of the afternoon taking tests like Rupert.
    (They say I'm a Blue personality on the color test)

classic IQ: 140
    Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Sex: 134
    You scored higher than 99% of other people who have taken our test.

Emotional IQ is 131
    Research has shown that people with high emotional intelligence scores — not necessarily those with the highest IQ scores — tend to be the most valued and productive employees and have the longest and happiest romantic relationships.

Classic IQ:

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Sex: 112 Forgot to save comments.

Emotional: 124 Also forgot to save comments.
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

The highest reward for a person's effort is not what they get for it, but what they become by it

searchingbrian

Re: Yet more tests

Quote Originally Posted by rupertbare
    And finally................(well atleast for today!! lol!!!)

Are You A Secure Lover? - "tend to gravitate toward romantic partners who have a secure attachment style"

The Love Test ( a second and different one) - "Head over heels, a prized partner"

Are You A Sex-Smart Man? - "Total High"

Zodiac Match Test (although I don't actually have any belief in it - just a laff) - Libra.

Now I really, really must go and get a life!!! lol!!!

Rupe.
    Now I am really feeling guilty for turning on Rupert's addiction. Seems he is addicted to quizzes!!! LOL Sorry, Rupert!!!!

Has anyone else noticed the close coorelation in the test results between the members of this post? I've taken some of the test and discussed them with a psychologist. He seems to think they're fairly valid.

Do any of you think there COULD BE a coorelation between IQ/Emotional IQ/ bisexuality, or am I just reading too much into this?

searchingbrian

Quote Originally Posted by maslowstudent
    Has anyone else noticed the close coorelation in the test results between the members of this post? I've taken some of the test and discussed them with a psychologist. He seems to think they're fairly valid.

Do any of you think there COULD BE a coorelation between IQ/Emotional IQ/ bisexuality, or am I just reading too much into this?
    Hey, maslowstudent. I DO think there is some measure of personal traits in these tests but there are many factors in taking them too. For instance, Likalot took hers while she was tired after working all night and her answers won't necessarily reflect what she might have said when she is rested, etc. It also, I'm sure is culture dependent. But as a generalization, maybe there is some truth. There seems to be in my case!!! lol

searchingbrian

Quote Originally Posted by searchingbrian
    I ran into this website by accident and took the test.. . . I don't know if this has been on here before, but it was kind of interesting albeit quite long (35 questions) If you have a chance, take the test!!!

Classic IQ:
    http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/inde...=125numbers&z=

and while you are at it, try:

Emotion IQ:
    http://web.tickle.com/tests/sexiq/au...exiq/index.jsp

and

Sex IQ:
    http://web.tickle.com/tests/eiq/auth.../eiq/index.jsp

Then Post your scores!!

Mine were:

133 (Classic)
    118 (Emotional)
    and 128 (sex)

I guess I am pretty smart and sexy but not emotional???

What do you think??

BTW
    I apologize if the links are not accurate. I copied them off my browser so it may be that there are some links that aren't accurate if you try to load them directly. SORRY!!

Actually, that's kinda my point. Statistically, the variation in IQ scores of those who posted is fairly small - regardless of what condition the person was in at the time, everyone is scoring within a pretty tight range.

It COULD be that people in that IQ range are just more likely to TAKE those tests. It COULD be that people in that IQ range are more likely to be comfortable with technology and language, so tend to gravitate to sites like this.

COULD it be, that people in that IQ range are likely to be more introspective and OTHER aware, and so more likely to explore their own and other people's sexuality? COULD it be that, within or past a given IQ range, people are less likely to need to be specifically defined by traditional sexual measures? COULD it be, that I'm just full of s--t? OK - that's possible, too.

searchingbrian

Quote Originally Posted by maslowstudent
    Actually, that's kinda my point. Statistically, the variation in IQ scores of those who posted is fairly small - regardless of what condition the person was in at the time, everyone is scoring within a pretty tight range.

It COULD be that people in that IQ range are just more likely to TAKE those tests. It COULD be that people in that IQ range are more likely to be comfortable with technology and language, so tend to gravitate to sites like this.

COULD it be, that people in that IQ range are likely to be more introspective and OTHER aware, and so more likely to explore their own and other people's sexuality? COULD it be that, within or past a given IQ range, people are less likely to need to be specifically defined by traditional sexual measures? COULD it be, that I'm just full of s--t? OK - that's possible, too.
    Personally, I think you are full of #^&%&@%
    NO, seriously, What I think is MOST suspicious is that all the scores ARE very similar. This maybe that the tool (the test) is full of S#@$t and you aren't!! Tests are designed to discriminate between individuals on a scale and this test really isn't doing that. (however, there is some variability so I will reserve final judgement until more information is posted).
    In posting this, I only meant for it to be fun, so let's forget about the meaning (is there really any?) and have fun with it..

Bri

oops, classic IQ was 127
    RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

The highest reward for a person's effort is not what they get for it, but what they become by it

Classic IQ was 147 (a creative theorist).

Sexual IQ was 139.

Emotional IQ was 122 (my strength was perception).

The emotional test was definitely the most difficult of the three. Much harder to analyze faces than to answer questions.

Tickle was a nice find. I can see where taking these tests would be an addictive way to spend an afternoon.

Emotional - 120

Sex - 102

Classical - 126

Hmmmmmm?
    Last edited by BrownTag; Feb 11, 2006 at 1:16 AM. Reason: Didn't complete my message.

OMG! Rupert you are so not the only one who is addicted to these quizzes now! Damn you brian j/k! Okay so apparently my signature city is Seattle, I'm the youngest (birth order) due to my creativity (so true), my 'zodiac sign' is either Taurus or Gemini, it changes every time I take it, my 'signature color' is orange, and the inkblot said I constantly strive for peace.

Truly, what do THESE tests all mean? That we (meaning I) have nothing better to do that look at virtually meaningless tests that are fun and want to see how other people see us as well as check to see if we truly are what we think. OMG I'm doing it again...HELP!!!

P.S. Is it sad that I bookmarked it?...
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

Thumbs up lol!!!

meteast and brian - lol!!!

You may have come across another thread which gives a bit of detail of some trouble I'm having in my life at the present time - lots of spare time (when a house-husband is no longer in the family home there's really not a lot to do!!!!) and I'm not sure how accurate these tests are - but by God they have made me FEEL GOOD about myself - something I haven't truly felt for a very very very long time. So thanks for leading me to "Tickle Tests"!!

But as to whether I'm an "addict" I don't know - I'll just have to take a couple more tests to find out!!! lol!!

Love and Peace from the UK

Rupe
    Love conquers all

Emotional : 125 Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy — your ability to see things from someone else's point of view.

Sex 95 : You scored highest when it comes to knowing about sexual communication. But it might surprise you how you scored in the other areas that make you sexually smart.

Did not get to take the last test.. Kids kept interepting me

Angela
    From Here to There. Funny things are Everywhere--Dr Seuss

searchingbrian

Quote Originally Posted by likalotapuss
    Does anyone notice that when Brian quoted me (above) his quote contains and extra sentence that my original post does not contain?!?! LMAO Hmm... that is called something.... I am just too damn tired to remember the term. You know... when you misquote someone? What is it? I will have you arrested boy!! LOL

Angela
    Ang, Ang, Ang,
    I was just putting your thoughts into words!! LOL
    At least I made you laugh!!