Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pubic hair

Re: Pubic hair

I LOVE a nice bush on a lady,but prefer guys shaved. Is that wierd?
    SE Ohio BiMale seeking Friends & Lovers.
    Cute,Scorpio,w Fun Personality,Likes to Play.
    52,5'5",155lbs,6"un-cut

I am shaved, but I like both, on both sexes, for different reasons....

who cares........as long as they are disease free and clean I'll take them any way they come and besides I have a weed whacker and a miners licence

Cheers Chook

quote from an old song.................."you need a gold miner to find her vagina and the hairs on her dickie di do hung down to her knees"

I prefer trimmed which my boyfriend and I both are. I like the look of some hair, but the funtionality of things being neat and trim.

~LastLaugh~

The more the better. I find pubic hair incredibly erotic.

I think I prefer hairy, or slightly trimmed. The few women I have had who shaved, always seemed to have a stubble that I found irritating. Never had a shaved man.

I prefer timed women and shaved men-

Quote Originally Posted by MarcW
    how do you explain it in the locker room?
    Personally I really don't care how I explain my shaved scrotum and penis to anyone. It's rather simple. When I was asked the first time... pretty bluntly... "You shave your b*lls???" I answered "Yeah. You should try it. The wife loves it." Besides, it's for hers, others and my pleasure so what others think really doesn't matter unless it's an imposition to their rights or well being... which it isn't.

In answer to the question... I prefer my partner to be partially shaved... wife along her lips and clit, enough for me to get good licks in without slurping up hairs... bush trimmed beyond those areas. Guys, scrotum and penis... It's nice and it's damned sensuous.

Both my BF and I are shaved and we prefer it.

100%, totally shaved. I have a very strong actual fetish for it.

- Jesse

Without is good, with is ok, hygene first. What I don't like is stubbley faces or genitals.

I prefer shaved, so much better and stay there longer.

trimmed is nice.

Cool Re: Pubic hair

i prefer my partner to be shaved. i also shave. i think it is cleaner and thus more tolerating

Post Re: Pubic hair

undefined
    I prefer trimmed really close not necessarily bald.

Honestly, I like both- depends on the individual. Some do well with the "wild-person" primal look- and I don't think one can improve on the natural design. On the other hand, (hey, I only have two) trimmed or shaven has tactile and convenience advantages. Me? Winter = don't trim anything. Summer = keep it neat & tidy. There is such balance in nature!

I am normally shaved (cock, balls & pubes) all summer. I prefer to sun without pubes - I think it looks better.

During the cooler months - I still shave my balls & cock shaft, and keep the hair above my cock fairly short.

I prefer oral with people who are smooooooth! So much better! If I want them to shave - shouldn't I return the favor. Besides - it's sexy, cleaner and fun to do (togther is even better)!

I'm going to be having some surgery in a couple weeks which does not involve "that area". This will be my 3rd operation in 3 months... bummer! But, I am letting the hair on everything except my balls & shaft grow for a few weeks.

I know it's weird thinking - on the one hand I go to a nude beach fully shaved where 100's or more people can plainly see that I'm shaved. I don't mind if someone I am intimate with knows and like it if they shave me. I go to jack off parties with 10's of guys and proudly display my shaved cock & balls +++ A couple months ago I was nice & smooth and went to a nude party of 40 guys...

Then I am embrassed that a doctor and nurse would think I am a deviated pervert. Heck, they are professionals and probably wouldn't care and certainly have seen it before.

Oh well - I guess perhaps I'm just wired differently (but then I already knew that).

Anyone understand my thinking? Would you like to explain it to me?

Shaved both men and women.

I like it when both are shaved

Thumbs up Re: Pubic hair

I prefer shaved men and women. It is a turn on when I can and feel and see everything without a mouthfull of hair. It's also cleaner and sexier. For first timers: trim with scissors or a beard or hair trimmer. A dry shave sounds bad but works very well with some lotion afterwords. Try it and I guarantee good results. As a word of caution, shave regularly and don't have unprotected sex for a few days after your first shave to prevent any transfer of STD's

Sometimes, one likes to have a gourmet dinner in a posh, urban fine restaurant where the sufaces are slick, glossy and smooth. Sometimes, one likes to push through a dense jungle to discover the mysteries concealed by the thick overgrowth. Either can do it for me! Mood. Preferences. Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOak2005
    Sometimes, one likes to have a gourmet dinner in a posh, urban fine restaurant where the sufaces are slick, glossy and smooth. Sometimes, one likes to push through a dense jungle to discover the mysteries concealed by the thick overgrowth. Either can do it for me! Mood. Preferences. Respect.
    So true
    -RC
    http://www.phillynorml.org/
    Legalize it now!

My wife and I are both shaved smooth, we find oral is more enjoyable and I can actually feel her clit throb when she orgasms and my smooth pubic area is pressed against her. We prefer to preform oral on shaved people of both sexes.

I think a little hair is visually sexy, but I don't like how it feels in my mouth, so any place that will actually go in there needs to be virtually hairless. Also, I think the idea of a man shaving in order to make his junk more appealing to me is kind of hot in itself, just the idea that they care what I will think of it and they want me to approve. With a woman, I guess it's more assumed that she will do it and it's not so unexpected, but with a man it's kind of a nice surprise.

A pussy just looks plain naked without its crowning bush. I think a nice pink pussy nestled in its bush is just plain hot... a shaved one, while I wouldn't turn it down, looks sterile. As for men shaved or not, I tried it once and I hate shaving my face to begin with shaving it was so much worse so I grew it back.

On women I like anything from all bald to full hair but I like the lines neatly trimmed so its tidy.
    On men I like just the same thing...
    I'm totally shaved and have been my entire life. Long before it was "in" for men.

I never hid it in the gym locker and the only comments I got were from guys who were secure enough to comment on how it would kill them to shave it and asking how long it takes...(3 minutes in the shower)

Gay men have turned me down as a play mate quite often due to my being shaved...so it goes..

I much prefer what nature intended for a woman. The scent is incredible, and I can always remove the hair if it gets caught between teeth.

As for guys, I think shaved pubic hair looks silly. Pubic hair always provides a nice, natural contrast for the body. When it's not there, the guy almost looks anemic.

Just my preference.

I love my women to be all-natural. Full bushes are so sexy on a woman. But on a guy I like it trimmed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jimmy2_tylersroom017.jpg   045.jpg  

People sure do find some really odd things to talk about, do they not ??
    http://adamkadmon43.com

Wind is caused by the trees waving their branches.
    ........ Ogden Nash

Well hell, you gotta floss twice a day anyway...

Personally, I like my men furry. I love the feel, the look and that it traps the scent. I've discovered that if I like the way a man smells, I like the way he tastes.

I trim myself, but don't shave.