Register
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1

    It stings! (prep for anal)

    There are a lot of threads on here about prepping for Anal fun for boys and girls alike (I guess there is no difference, huh?). But I have a more specific issue/question. A few notes; I prep with warm tap water (the enema stuff dries me out), I use plenty of silicon lube at the entrance, he or the toy is well lubed, and I also use a syringe from over the counter meds like cough syrups (totally cleaned of course (no I dont put them back LOL)) to inject a healthy about of lube inside me so I'm lubed all the way up.

    When I or someone else :-) is trying to get past that first inch or two, I would describe the pain as intense stinging. Not a sharp pain or stinging from say an ass slap. More like stinging from scraping your knee as a kid. That stinging makes it really hard to relax, which of course makes it worse.

    I was thinking a numbing agent like the stuff you put on a painful tooth (if you can put that stuff in your mouth, I assume it's OK for down there). Not alot, just enough to get past the pain and allow me to relax, cause once I do, then things really start to feel good.

    Anyone have a tip or trick?

  2. #2

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    I wonder if you have a slight tear where you feel that, if so you likely need to let that heal up before having anal penetration again. Other than that I don’t know what it is but if you have a doctor you are comfortable with let them check it out. A rectal exam could be fun anyway and they might have something that would help it, good luck .

  3. #3

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Shooting a little lube inside you is a great idea. Never thought of doing that. Your description of the initial 1 or 2 inches is spot on. It definitely feels like an intense sting to me but quickly passes?

  4. #4

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    maybe you should have a doctor check you out

  5. #5

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    could be roids

  6. #6

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    OMG I laughed beer through my nose when I read this!! Thank you! And thanks all for the comments and suggestions

    I think I'll apply some prep-H from the wife's supply (TMI?) and use that for the next few days. If the stars stay aligned I will be able to report back!

  7. #7

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Your anus has two muscles the outer is voluntary and the inner one, an inch or two in, is not. It sounds like the inner muscle is not where you need it to be to comfortably take a dick. For me it took a considerable amount of training to get that muscle to get stretched to the point of taking a large dildo without any pain. I am to the point where I can take a 1.8" wide toy and once I am lubed up it slides right in with no pain at all.

    I don't recommend numbing creams of any kind. You can easily go beyond what your body is presently capable of taking and damage yourself. Besides the feeling of a little bit of "stretch" is very pleasurable and you don't want to miss out on that!
    Last edited by remington12369; Nov 29, 2023 at 9:42 PM.

  8. #8

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    I remember one time around 2am or so I was so receptive to the idea that my body instantly took in vibrating dildo with no lube at all.

    If you are nervous or impatient your body is likely to tense up involuntarily .. ?

    Using an aneros sometimes takes a half hour just to start. enjoying all the little sensations (but it WAS really comfortable to insert vs dildo).

  9. #9

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    I remember one time around 2am or so I was so receptive to the idea that my body instantly took in vibrating dildo with no lube at all.

    If you are nervous or impatient your body is likely to tense up involuntarily .. ?

    Using an aneros sometimes takes a half hour just to start. enjoying all the little sensations (but it WAS really comfortable to insert vs dildo).
    Whats an Aneros Elian2?

  10. #10

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    This is a plastic or silicone device that is shaped so it massages your prostate and perenium pressure points at the same time. It's unbalanced, so every little movement of your kegel muscles against it is amplified and if you do it right your body sort of gets into self stimulating feedback loop.

    It is EXTREMELY frustrating to learn how to use because MOST sex toys are designed to take 5 minutes .. this thing may not feel like anything is going on at all for quite a while. But the point is not to just cum but enjoy all the little sensations of it working with your own muscles over time. You try to touch your cock very sparingly and use muscle contractions and prostate massage to have multiple anal orgasms.

    It's definitely a different feeling than most men are used to, maybe more akin to what a female might feel? Not sure.

    The few times I've done it correctly it was very rewarding.
    Last edited by elian2; Nov 29, 2023 at 11:31 PM.

  11. #11

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    I'd guess you may have gotten a bit vigorous with that cough medicine syringe and caused an abrasion to your rectal mucosa. Get a proper lube syringe with a rectal tube and don't force so much lube into your colon. The issue may be the silicone lube you are using too. You may be mildly allergic to it which is causing inflammation to the mucosa. I'd recommend switching to a water-based lube and see if it helps.

  12. #12

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Gonna have to get me one of these and give it a try....The usual internet sources?

    Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    This is a plastic or silicone device that is shaped so it massages your prostate and perenium pressure points at the same time. It's unbalanced, so every little movement of your kegel muscles against it is amplified and if you do it right your body sort of gets into self stimulating feedback loop.

    It is EXTREMELY frustrating to learn how to use because MOST sex toys are designed to take 5 minutes .. this thing may not feel like anything is going on at all for quite a while. But the point is not to just cum but enjoy all the little sensations of it working with your own muscles over time. You try to touch your cock very sparingly and use muscle contractions and prostate massage to have multiple anal orgasms.

    It's definitely a different feeling than most men are used to, maybe more akin to what a female might feel? Not sure.

    The few times I've done it correctly it was very rewarding.

  13. #13

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I'd guess you may have gotten a bit vigorous with that cough medicine syringe and caused an abrasion to your rectal mucosa. Get a proper lube syringe with a rectal tube and don't force so much lube into your colon. The issue may be the silicone lube you are using too. You may be mildly allergic to it which is causing inflammation to the mucosa. I'd recommend switching to a water-based lube and see if it helps.
    I'm very careful with the syringe and it and I are well lubed, but I'll give it a try as you describe

  14. #14

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    May want to be checked for internal palops

  15. #15

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Could be the silicone lube you're using; why not do that with a water- or oil-based lube?

  16. #16

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Quote Originally Posted by silkyheels View Post
    May want to be checked for internal palops
    Recently had the poop shoot inspection and all was well. No palops or internal roids (always good news :-)

  17. #17

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Could be the silicone lube you're using; why not do that with a water- or oil-based lube?
    I think I will as others have suggested that in this thread as well as a friend not on the site

  18. #18

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Definitely get you an anal syringe, use water based lube, or I find that Anal Ease is a great lube with lightly numbing results. I have found that the silicone lube, while slick, still allows too much friction for me. Hope this helps.

  19. #19

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    I have never had anal. My hole is virgin. Have had 2 guys try fucking me but they no lube and my hole is tight no matter how much I try to relax. I am still looking to lose my asshole virginity to an average cock. Maybe soon, maybe soon.

  20. #20

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Would definitely recommend playing with your own self first if you've never done anything anal before. That way you can get used to some of the sensations, loosen up a bit and learn a bit about what you like or don't like.

  21. #21

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Well boys and girls - I remembered after this thread was underway that my Doc had told me years ago that I had very small (I think he said mini or micro) external hemorrhoids and if they ever bothered me etc etc. So I used Prep-H for a few days prior to our fuck date and it helped immensely. While I still felt a little bit of sting, after a short time I felt little to nothing and was able to focus on the fun.

    Speaking of which, what a great fuck (we are both switch). I love the intimacy of missionary (we started there) and then him behind me (sooo good and erotic), to me riding him (the best!! Total control). I loved loved loved it....!! Stay tuned while I dig up another thread I started - Time for Bare?

    p.s. we used water based vs silicon lube - not sure if that made a difference but it was plenty slick so that's the go to going forward
    Last edited by querty; Dec 3, 2023 at 11:02 AM.

  22. #22

    Re: It stings! (prep for anal)

    Take care of that sphincter!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top