Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 71
  1. #1

    How many of your wives know?

    I see lots of hot stories about MMF but my situation I donot think this would ever work. She doesnt know - or turns a blind eye. I m not very active and often feel bad about it. But it also "relieves" some tension and has allowed things to be less fraught in the marriage. Is this common or is most everyone else more open and progressive in their relationships? curious to know!

  2. #2

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    My bi wife and I have never had any difficulty making MFM and MMF encounters work out for all involved. We only see bi men so we both can enjoy them (bottoms preferred). Many of the men are married but their wives have given up on sex so they have us as an outlet. I cn only assume having good sex probably helped them in their primary relationship.

  3. #3

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    What is the real difference between MMF, MFM, FMM? Isn't it still 1 female and 2 males any way you look at it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    My bi wife and I have never had any difficulty making MFM and MMF encounters work out for all involved. We only see bi men so we both can enjoy them (bottoms preferred). Many of the men are married but their wives have given up on sex so they have us as an outlet. I cn only assume having good sex probably helped them in their primary relationship.

  4. #4

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Within the swinger community, MFM usually implies the woman gets attention from both men (cos the F is in the middle), but MM play probably doesn't happen. Many str8 swinger men will do MFM but not MMF.

    OTOH, MMF and FMM both imply that there is probably MM play also.

  5. #5

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    OTOH?

  6. #6

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    On the other hand

  7. #7

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Thank you.

  8. #8

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Quote Originally Posted by bobby63114 View Post
    What is the real difference between MMF, MFM, FMM? Isn't it still 1 female and 2 males any way you look at it?
    MFM implies that there may be little or no interaction among the two men involved. MMF implies that the men will interact with each other as well as the woman.

  9. #9

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Quote Originally Posted by bobby63114 View Post
    What is the real difference between MMF, MFM, FMM? Isn't it still 1 female and 2 males any way you look at it?
    When I was young, 20's to 50's, a 3some involving 2 men and a woman usually was 2 guys doing a woman. Sometimes it was a husband wanting some help with his extra hot wife. My best friend had me cuckold two of his wives. He loved to watch and appreciated the help. A year ago his ex-wife drove 90 miles to his house in Florida to have a 3some with her ex and me. I take a viagra and he watches me and listens to her orgasms. He can't perform but loves to eat pussy. So she gets two things she loves: hard cock and getting eaten. My friend is st8 as a poker. Nowadays a 3some (in men 50-80) probably would involve 2 men having sex with each other and the woman.

  10. #10

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    My wife, daughter, best lady friend and grandson know. Of course it is listed on any medical forms I fill out but has never been questioned.

  11. #11

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Mine knows, although we enforce sort of a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. That is, I'm expected to be Uber discreet and never reveal details of what I do, who I do it with, or where. Under terms of this very broad-minded agreement, agreement, I'm also expected to practice safe sex only, never take a man into our bed, refrain ain from being photographed in compromising positions, and never cause her to meet anyone with whom I've been physically intimate. She already has -- on at least three different occasions.She just doesn't know it. Rules, as they say, are made to be broken.:-o

    To be clear, my wife has never been enthusiastic about my bisexual proclivities, but she has, at least, been accepting of the fact that bisexuality is a fundamental part of who I am. When I came out to her some 17 years ago, she said she preferred my having sex with other men to having sex with other women. Her open-mindedness, frankly, surprised the heck out of me.
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Aug 4, 2023 at 12:33 AM.

  12. #12

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    my wife knows all about my bisexuality, my love of cum and that I enjoy cocksucking. we have had a couple discussion about it all but not very detailed and she has not pushed for more.
    SIGNATURE

    I enjoy getting a BJ just as much as the next guy, possibly more, giving one is another level up though.

  13. #13

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    My bi wife and I have an SLS page. We regularly invite others - Men, women and couples to join us. She really enjoys watching me play with other guys while she masturbates.

  14. #14

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Thanks for your frankness. Interesting to hear. I'm glad you seem to have found a way that works for you.

  15. #15

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    My wife is Bisexual and knows that I am also. Being her cuck hubby, sometimes she loves to watch me being used by her date. We use to frequent Henrietta Hudson where she would find her female friends and I would hook with any guys there.

  16. #16

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    My wife knows that I sometimes meet men to suck. She says she’s glad that I do what I enjoy. In the past she has joined me in sharing a cock, and even fucked a few. Doesn’t do that anymore though.

  17. #17

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiVers240 View Post
    My bi wife and I have an SLS page. We regularly invite others - Men, women and couples to join us. She really enjoys watching me play with other guys while she masturbates.

    What?s an SLS page?

  18. #18

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    What?s an SLS page?
    swinger life style

  19. #19

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Like the OP my wife does not know that I'm bi, and because we've been happily married for 35 yrs, I'm not going to screw things up by telling her. And because me being with men would be cheating on her, I'm not doing it.
    I'd much rather be able to be fully open about it, but I also accept that this is not likely to happen.

  20. #20

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    I am sure my wife figured it out early when I was still just feeding. She is smart and worldly. She knows my love of cum, me desire to eat another man's cum form her. I had mentioned a willingness to suck a cock for her in the past. Since she and I no longer have sex, she must know I am going elsewhere.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

  21. #21

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Quote Originally Posted by phalluster View Post
    Like the OP my wife does not know that I'm bi, and because we've been happily married for 35 yrs, I'm not going to screw things up by telling her. And because me being with men would be cheating on her, I'm not doing it.
    I'd much rather be able to be fully open about it, but I also accept that this is not likely to happen.
    Do you have a good sex life together? Please say yes.

  22. #22

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I am sure my wife figured it out early when I was still just feeding. She is smart and worldly. She knows my love of cum, me desire to eat another man's cum form her. I had mentioned a willingness to suck a cock for her in the past. Since she and I no longer have sex, she must know I am going elsewhere.
    I know I keep saying it, but I hate this so much for you two.

  23. #23

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    She knows. I told her when we were dating and she found that very hot. We were in an LDR so lots
    of sexting and phone sex. One night I hooked up with a younger guy and she watched by webcam as I sucked his cock. After menopause sex diminished so she said it was ok for me to hook up with other men. She just asked that it not take away from our time together and that I share the details with her. That always leads to some hot sex with her!

  24. #24

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Quote Originally Posted by NJwood View Post
    She knows. I told her when we were dating and she found that very hot. We were in an LDR so lots
    of sexting and phone sex. One night I hooked up with a younger guy and she watched by webcam as I sucked his cock. After menopause sex diminished so she said it was ok for me to hook up with other men. She just asked that it not take away from our time together and that I share the details with her. That always leads to some hot sex with her!
    Awesome for you guys! I love to hear couples who work it out. Thanks for your post.

  25. #25

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Mine does (and my first wife knew, too, and she was bi as well); I told her during our first conversation to tell her the truth... and as a test to see if she'd go run away. She said, "You are? Shit, you gotta tell me all about because I think that's cool for guys to be bi!" She had wanted to see me suck dick and I arranged it and, man, talk about a woman being hotter than the sun?

    And it was the first time she finally got to eat pussy and she was thrilled that I wasn't going to hate on her because she always wanted to.

  26. #26

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Mine knows. When we 1st got together, I had just gone through my 2nd divorce and we were just fwb since she was moving out of state. She found pics of me on my computer, which she only recently told me she'd seen, our fwb turned into a 3yr ldr before she moved back and we've been living together for over 4yrs. She's bi, and I told her if she ever felt the urge, I am totally fine with her having a gf. When I told her a couple of years ago that I am bi, she didn't believe me at first. Had to tell her how I lost my virginity before she accepted my saying that I'm bi is true. She said I dont come across as bi, let alone as a bottom like the other bi men she'd been with.
    Probably the age difference I suspect.
    Last edited by Bi-Rõnin; Aug 14, 2023 at 4:37 PM.

  27. #27

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    i told my wife i was bi after being married 38 years .i waited a long time,i guess ,because she had always thought of me as being very macho. i didn't want to change her perception of me. but finally , i had to come clean. i new her well enough that i knew she wouldn't leave, but wasn't sure how she would feel. she took it well , and is ok with it , and knows when i go out to look for cock. she doesn't want to see it or hear any stories. her main concern was did she cause me to turn to men. i assured her that i started a few years before i met her. she felt much better about it after she knew the time line. i wish i would have told her a lot sooner.

  28. #28

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Wow. That's great that you were able to have that trust and be honest! Good for you and yr wife!

  29. #29

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    Mine knows what I am into. She doesn’t say much about it. I wish she was more into it, at least to be able to discuss my thoughts and feelings about it with here.

  30. #30

    Re: How many of your wives know?

    My wife doesn't exactly know. I have been totally faithful but love to fantasize about being with guys. I'm into anal play and she is happy to help out with that. I think she suspects I'm bi but we don't explicitly discuss it. I have let he know I am curious about sucking cock. I guess she knows I would love to have a real cock to play with
    Horny Aussie bi guy

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top