Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Time for bareback?

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    Yeah, call me a prude I guess, I tend to save going bareback these days for someone special, at a point where I know him well and our relationship is very well established, to the point where we don’t just fuck, but make love. It makes the act in and of itself more meaningful. But that’s me
    It's you and me and a lot of guys. Growing up, anyone could get my ass and condoms, well, they didn't fit us so going bare was the only way. I can count on one hand the number of times a guy fucked me with a condom and it was personally not all that enjoyable. I got to a moment in my 20s where I decided that only "special" guys can get my ass, bare or otherwise; it's both an 'emotional' connection to him as well as me knowing damned near all there is to know about him. I'm not gonna say that we make love but if such a guy wants my ass, he can get it and I prefer to feel nothing between us and let's say that I won't be the only one being fucked bareback.

I have been taking men bare for over 37 yrs. It is the ONLY way I take men, but I do have to know them. My gay friends over the years have made sure that their friends that were at the groups when using me were always clean also, so I could take their loads bare also.

Resurrecting one of my older threads!
    So you dont have to read all the way back, my buddy and I are considering bare back sex for our next encounter. We are exclusive to each other for MM sex (at the moment) and know each other well. Finally the stars have aligned and I think we are gonna get together next week. I plan to go for it bare...... so excited. He's the right candidate: know him very well, we are exclusive for MM sex and have been for a couple of years, and I know he wouldnt put me at risk. Hopefully I will have a fun update for all in a week or so....

When I was younger and was with a steady partner that I could trust, I would take a guy bare and would do the same with him. I so much prefer the intimacy of skin on skin contact. I have difficulty verbalizing what it feels like when he's finally cumming inside me bare. For me, it's just simply that emotional high I get when I hear him say, "I'm gonna cum!" then I feel his cock pulsating inside me. For me, there's no greater connection with another man than when you're taking his seed raw or when you're giving your seed raw.

Mmmm, very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCoffeeM8 View Post
    When I was younger and was with a steady partner that I could trust, I would take a guy bare and would do the same with him. I so much prefer the intimacy of skin on skin contact. I have difficulty verbalizing what it feels like when he's finally cumming inside me bare. For me, it's just simply that emotional high I get when I hear him say, "I'm gonna cum!" then I feel his cock pulsating inside me. For me, there's no greater connection with another man than when you're taking his seed raw or when you're giving your seed raw.
    I agree 100%. There is nothing like taking your lovers load deep inside!

This Friday past I finally was able to get time with my fuck buddy. We have been considering Bare Back as we have known each other a while and are both healthy and otherwise play safe. Many have raised the question; is bare better.

YES!!!

Omg it was SO very good. I could really feel the details of his cock (if that makes sense). And it felt like a cock, vs a toy. He sure loved it! I then returned the favor bare and WOW does THAT feel better. I was actually able to cum, which has never happened with a condom.

Baring any changes to the dynamics/situation, we will always fuck bare. My god he felt good moving in and out of me.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    only way i have a guy make love to me is bareback in my hole i love feeling his cock going in and doing me a breed me with lots of cum in my ass

I agree! I love seeing it happen as well. Helping it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by remington12369 View Post
    I agree 100%. There is nothing like taking your lovers load deep inside!
    Yes Sir! Grrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    Thanks all for the thoughtful replies!
    He and i will talk about it more. We are exclusive to each other for MM sex, and he is exclusive with his wife (and she with him). My wife and I wear condoms always with partners and actually lately each other (for other reasons not related to sex with others). We have had exceptions in the past with people we have gotten to know well and trust, and I count him among them. I myself dont care if I wear a condom while topping him, but I really want to have a bare cock at least once.

So, we shall see....

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    This Friday past I finally was able to get time with my fuck buddy. We have been considering Bare Back as we have known each other a while and are both healthy and otherwise play safe. Many have raised the question; is bare better.

YES!!!

Omg it was SO very good. I could really feel the details of his cock (if that makes sense). And it felt like a cock, vs a toy. He sure loved it! I then returned the favor bare and WOW does THAT feel better. I was actually able to cum, which has never happened with a condom.

Baring any changes to the dynamics/situation, we will always fuck bare. My god he felt good moving in and out of me.

Is it okay if I pm you? I have so many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Is it okay if I pm you? I have so many questions.
    Absolutely

I'm 68, come fuck me!

i guess i am the lucky one over 50 years of getting ass fucked well over 2000 times i bet less that 50 used a rubber. i just love the ideal of someone putting their seed in me.