Register

First time having sex guy or girl?

Was first time you had sex with a guy or a girl? Me it was with a guy about 5 years older than me.

Re: First time having sex guy or girl?

Mine was with a guy 4 yrs.older followed the next day by his brother who was my age.

12 or 13 with a guy couple years older than me.

I was 13 he was 14 hung like a horse forced his big cock into my mouth and fucked it till he came up 18 I was having sex with guys then I had my first taste of pussy

First time with actual intercourse was with a girl. But first time with anything was a great hand job from a really hot older bear on the beach.

First time with a guy I was 13 he was 15. First time with a girl I was 16 she was 21.

My first time was at age 21, I think. And it was the girl who would become my wife. (still married to her!)

Never thought I'd even consider this, but I almost wish that I'd also been able to try M-M all those years ago. My life would be different in some way, although it's not exactly evident how different it would have been. I certainly would have realized and accepted my bisexuality a hell of a lot sooner!

First time with a girl we were both 16. First time with a guy, we were both in our 50's

My first time was with a guy , I was 12 - 13 my friend was a year older . That continued though much of my teens with him , along with him exposing me to a couple of his friends along the way . With-in a year into it he somehow got some panties , sisters , mothers , don't know they were a little big , anyway , I was there girl !

First time sex was with a guy about my age ,we were 16. Was in his basement and started fooling around and one thing led to another and he asked me if he could fuck me. I said sure, back then I wasn't sure about sexuality. Had four sisters younger than me. I got him hard and he was about 7" and thick, he put a condom on and pushed it in gently ,after he was in, I was in heaven,I didn't want him to pull ever, after a while he said something about the condom broke, I said I didn't care. We fucked for a few more minutes, then his mom yelled that supper was ready and he had to pull out. :-( And after that time every time he and I were alone, I would suck him off or get him to fuck me. and he would suck me off. I tried to fuck him one time,but for some reason I couldn't keep it hard, but I was contended him fucking me.

My first time was with a boy. he was 13 and I was 10, and a lot smaller than he was. It was not a fun experience.

i'm guessing u were unwilling. so sorry to hear that. sex should allways be with willing people noone at all has the right to force u ever!

My first time was with a guy. Older buddy, he was 15 and I was 12, lived across the street kind of forced me into it. Mostly women since. Lately, met up with 3 different guys. All car fun. Just jerking, helping hand, cumming.