Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: womans views on bi guys

Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    I ran a swingers club in Dallas for a couple of years. There every lady was Bi.Male bisexuality was a no no.There were people asked not to come back because two guys were seen touching at one of our parties. Even amoug those claiming to be open minded there is a prejudice against MM bisexuality.
    That is true in the NW part of the country as well. Bi-women are wecome but not not bi-men

There's more of us that ya'll think. And its time we women stood up and said, "Hell Yes, we love Bi men!" Having a bi partner can be a fantastic thing; whether he be a spouse or just a primary play partner at swingers parties. It affords both of you a chance to enjoy and explore your sexuality and sensuality in a way that pleases Both of you.
    To the women that love and adore Bi men, I salute you all! Keep up the good work, Ladies..:}
    Cat, bi men lover..:}
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

You are special Cat,*huggles* you made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    There's more of us that ya'll think. And its time we women stood up and said, "Hell Yes, we love Bi men!" Having a bi partner can be a fantastic thing; whether he be a spouse or just a primary play partner at swingers parties. It affords both of you a chance to enjoy and explore your sexuality and sensuality in a way that pleases Both of you.
    To the women that love and adore Bi men, I salute you all! Keep up the good work, Ladies..:}
    Cat, bi men lover..:}

why I love bi men, who the hell knows, it's about a must have for a male partner anymore
    just my opinnion

Bi or curious... does it really matter ? Providing of course that the guy is into women. Unfortunately for "his wife", there is a problem. Perhaps I shouldn't say "problem"

But it appears to be a disappointment for her...... and it is understandable, under the circumstances.

This is a very old posting but I have to add my 2 cents.Several years ago I ran a swingers club. Almost all of the ladies were bi. They condemed Bi males. If it was found out that a male was Bi his membership would be voided. His wife could still come in but he could not.The double standard is very much alive. The Bi women there were very outspoken against Bi men.

Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    This is a very old posting but I have to add my 2 cents.Several years ago I ran a swingers club. Almost all of the ladies were bi. They condemed Bi males. If it was found out that a male was Bi his membership would be voided. His wife could still come in but he could not.The double standard is very much alive. The Bi women there were very outspoken against Bi men.
    Did anyone say why? What the issue was?

I can watch guys suck each other off, suck multiple cocks, I can watch guys spread other guys and F them like mad, I can watch guys cum all over over guys, jerk off together, jerk off each other, dual F guys, multiple F guys, my favorite being when guys run a train on another guy orally and anally at the same time. I have no problem with any of that, but I admit I can't watch men kissing or rimming. I find it odd since I enjoy watching everything else. I do not even understand that myself. So I get that many females might not like the other, I know my sisters are similar to me and so are many of our friends.

I have found that bi men are some of the best lovers I have ever had though and the best friends. My husband is the only exception (he is not bi though I can get him to do some pretty crazy things).
    Last edited by wifekinky4husband; Feb 20, 2013 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Did anyone say why? What the issue was?
    Lilli
    I just saw this.Been awhile. They said many things about why it is taboo. One was that it is unnatural. I have a problem with that if it is natural for two ladies to lick one another, How can it be unnatural for two guys to suck one another? They say it is disgusting to see a guy with a cock in his mouth or ass, but good to see a woman with her face buried in a pussy. They say a real man would not touch another man. They do not seem to understand that every guy at the party if he eats her is sucking 100s of dicks by proxy.
    I think what it truly breaks down to is pretty simple but sad. Most people have to look down on someone. Even more so if they feel like something is wrong with themselves. I think that many Bi woman that frown on Bi men think that they are doing wrong by liking other women. To some it is more exceptionable because ladies are nicer to look at. To me some or scarey to look at. There are both men and women that should not be naked around others. Sure I love to see a woman's body they are beautiful. How ever a nice cock is good to see as well.
    I do not understand why we can not be accepting of other people even when their desires are the same as ours. How can it be Ok for me and not for you?

married2bif

My wife is bi and I am not. I love that she is bi because she shared her girlfriend with me for 38 years. However, she is emphatic about not wanting me to have sex with another man. Heck, she doesn't even want to have sex with another man herself. Go figure.