Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: "bi men don't like to kiss other men"

I have only kissed one guy and it was a great turn on. we both have goats and staches and it was very hot and passionate with our bodys together, cocks rubbing and us making out.

There are some really interesting posts on this topic and though I haven't read them all, I have had similar thoughts to many of you on this.
    Though I've been bi all my life, I really don't have an answer as to why I'm not interested in kissing all the men I have encounters with. It would seem that it would be a given in passionate moments, but for me it isn't. So often my encounters with men are nothing more than raw naked lust and my only interest is to complete the cycle leading to orgasm making sure my partner reaches that point of completion and feeling at least sexually satiated. However, I have most certainly been in situations where my partner and myself kissed passionately as though lovers for years and in love though again, not a single bit of love for one another but love for just the moment of the incredible sensations that are bodies were sharing and feeding on. It is possible that inside a greater need on an emotional level might be triggering some of this.
    I really do believe that the act of kissing does get more into the area of intimacy between two people and can and often does involve things on an emotional level. But then again, not always.
    I do have a certain male lover who when we get together, we always without fail engage in kissing....and very sensually and passionately as though lovers for years.....and often, without sex....we will lie together kissing and and embracing and holding one another. Sometimes I hold him in my arms and sometimes he holds me. Sometimes we bring each other to a high point of stimulation by indulging sexually which usually only involves oral sex...but again, the orgasm factor is often not reached together.....why this is, I don't have a clue....and that's not to say that we never have reached orgasm together, we have....but it's not the goal.
    On the other hand, I never hesitate to kiss women....for me, it's a complete natural. I only refrain when with couples and the boundaries are set that I am not allowed to kiss the female. Of course, that always tears into my overall experience with these women....my passion is somewhat compromised. But I can relate as why couples do set a boundary in this area with each other in that it is a most intimate expression of not only their passion but their love for one another. Again, however, this too can be argued. For if two people really are connected, then no one or no kissing can destroy what they have. Kissing always enhances the sensual/erotic effect for me with a woman....so, it really is a hindrance in my overall experience when not allowed to kiss. The fire is somewhat subdued.
    Why I would not hesitate to kiss a woman and do with men has always been a mystery for me.....but I do know that I'm not attracted to this with men except in some moments. When I do cross a certain threshold of passion however, it matters not to me either way whether male or female that I am kissing when the passion is completely genuine. This has absolutely nothing to do with love or emotional attachment or security....none....it's blatant raw passion and love of the sensations that have overtaken my body and sexual energy to open and experience....
    The area concerning love....that of the ultimate and the beloved in one's life....that is an area completely reserved. It's opening a dimension that no one else is allowed into.....
    But that's for another topic.............

As a new bi guy, I feel that if you will kiss a woman during love making (which is an intigral part of love making) then you should not have a problem with kissing a guy. I haven't had a sexual experience with a guy yet, but I have "played"with one...Touched and kissed, it felt very natural to do as we were both very into what was going on, he just got cold feet when it came time to go all the way... We were both presumed "straight" , but when we had touched and carressed while listening to soft music, kissing was as I said very natural.... I hope that when it comes timwe to finally go all the way with a guy that he will feel the same...love making is love making whether it is with a man or a woman... it starts with passion...

Hmmmm.... Kissing other guys, yes I have done it several times (never kissed a woman though so I don't know what to compare it to) and sometimes it can be good, other times it can be a bit dull. I don't like being deep-throated by someone's tongue when kissing.... that freaks me out a bit. But to answer the question I would rather suck someone than kiss them, I don't know why though... I don't know if this makes me more 'bi' or 'gay' though. lol
    "World out of balance
    World without end
    We are not afraid
    Let the night come..."

-Poppy Z. Brite

LoveLion

I haven't kiss a girl in a few years, but I recall that kissing a girl is about the same as kissing a guy for me.

I like my male partner to do the driving, so if part of his trick is to give me hot kisses, the FOR SURE! Just so he is good at it and kisses me as if he is out to please me. Most important, however, is that he does not have breath of tobaco or alcohol. Either one would turn me off...even before kissing.
    My first time was loaded with kisses. First on my chest and kneck, leading to a long, deep french kiss as he got my shorts off and...well..that's another story.
    KISS ME, YOU FOOL!

A very good question. For a long time I too felt kissing another man was a no no. However was taken by surprise a long time ago by a gay friend, and found that his kissing me was one of the most erotic experiences I had experienced to that date. Now enjoy kissing both men and women. Yes they kiss differently, a man is more aggressive while a woman is more receptive. I guess I like kissing men, because I am a submissive feminine type especially when dressed as a woman, a practice I find myself getting into more and more. Love to be pulled into a man and kissed long and deep. But then that is just me.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Diana

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonman
    I personally think that kissing is a necessary part of sex..be it male or female. It turns me on quickly.
    In my hetero experiences, I think kissing is a necessity. I love it... and two men kissing will quickly form a puddle at my feet. Meee-ow.
    Avatar=Travis Fimmel. My inner boy.

Smile Re: "bi men don't like to kiss other men"

I love kissing. I get really aroused, no matter if I am being kissed by a male or female.

Born a bisexual. It's not lifestyle. It's just life.

I have been in steamy chats with other guys and the subject of kissing comes up and suddenly I lose my passion for the encounter. This came up once in a real life situation and I kind of let him graze my lips with his but didn't respond to it. Once in a 3some, the other guy started kissing my gf and I found that I was jealous with this activity, even though minutes before they were in a hot 69 that made me very horny. I deduce from this that kissing for me is a romantic thing shared between men and women. But to each their own.

If I can suck his dick, I sure can Kiss the old boy.

I never thought that was an issue.

Anyone here want to trade spit?

I love it and could just kiss for hours. Followed by by great sex of course.

Sex without kissing? Why bother? I truly doubt it's a function of being bi or gay. I think it's a function of a willingness to feel intimacy.

I agree. When I am feeling Bi all I am interested in is the cock, balls (shaven) and cum bit. The other stuff is to "faggy" for me and does nothing for me.

For me it depends on the guy and the situation, if I'm sucking a nice cock, or he is kissing my neck or fucking me, kissing can be really hot. The problem is some men are lousy kissers and that can be a turn off.

I used to think that kissing was faggy, but over time my attitude changed. It occured to me that that sucking a nice cock or being fucked is about as faggy as you can get. I would say most bi men aren't into kissing, I have noticed that over time ths can change also

I really pretty much love everything about m2m sex, except nipple play and to a lesser extent kissing. I do kiss and am not adverse to it. It just doesn't do much for me in terms of hightening arrousal or response. I think maybe I haven't met the right kisser yet. Nipple play however i just find annoying.