Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: "bi men don't like to kiss other men"

not a big fan of kissinng guys here either. I love to suck dick and take in the ass but no kissing..even I find that strange, but I don't get alot out of kissing other women we swing with either..my wife and I kiss and is is fireworks..not sure what makes the diiference.

as my mum said when i came out to her the other week, "try everything once except insest and morris dancing." i used to say that i didn't want a full on relationship with girls until i had one, maybe it'll be the same with guys, i'll let you all know when i find out

I'm still waiting for my first male kiss so I can't say for sure. I suspect I'm going to like it, but find it a little strange at first.

Kissing was actually the last thing for me to accept about the idea of a gay relationship. Anal and oral sex were much more acceptable, but kissing seemed more intimate. It seemed to reveal a bond. It's difficult to pretent a kiss is just physiological.

I think kissing is a bit like an emotional conversation. You communicate what you feel with it, developing a rapport as you learn more about each other. So to me each kiss will be different. And each partner will be especially different. If you are in love, it will communicate love. If you are not, it won't. If you are in lust, it will communicate that. If you are just trying to get off, that's what the kiss will say.

There is no way I would have sex with anyone without first kissing them. It's like crossing the road without looking both ways.

[QUOTE=Luston]
    I think kissing is a bit like an emotional conversation. You communicate what you feel with it, developing a rapport as you learn more about each other. So to me each kiss will be different. And each partner will be especially different. If you are in love, it will communicate love. If you are not, it won't. If you are in lust, it will communicate that. If you are just trying to get off, that's what the kiss will say.

Exactly how I feel. Kissing is such a huge part of a relationship. To me if you have no kissing then it is just sex. But the kissing brings in emotions and feelings inwhich can make the whole thing beautiful.

Very well said Luston!

For me kissing is the most erotic thing one can do. I mean erotic, not sexual.
    But when it's combined with sex there's nothing better. I love kissing women and men, but there's something particularly exciting about kissing a man. It's that intimacy with someone of my own sex. Passionate, hungry, tongue-probing kisses with a man make my nipples hard, not to mention my cock. And three-way kissing with a woman involved is very special.

Well that use to be my feelings also...I can speak for myself on this. I remember that the first time I kissed a male, I only thought it strange because all my life I had been so use to kissing girls/women and hadn't with males....with males it was always sex only. I have been sexual all my life with both, but it was just women that I had kissed. So, when the moment finally arrived when I first kissed a man, it felt strange because I wasn't use to whiskers or a sandpaper texture for a face around the mouth....I was conditioned already to the oppsite sex when it came to kissing. However, that's all changed now. For me, it is quite important to kiss whether it's male or female. But I must admit that I do prefer kissing women. In fact, it has to be a certain type of male for me to get into kissing....it's a certain type of passion that the man has for me to want to kiss him. Like the one I was with yesterday....my my.....lots of passion and I didn't mind it though our kissing was very brief .....too much oral going on ......lol. Yes, kissing is integral but for me, it does depend. With women for me however, it's an absolute must.

Yes, I understand and agree. I didn't mention that it does indeed depend on the man, whereas that's not an issue with women. These days I probably wouldn't have sex with a man I didn't want to kiss. I do see women who I would not particularly want to kiss, but then I probably wouldn't want sex with them either.

I personally love to kiss another man. I feel it heightens the whole expierece. Just like with a woman slow and sensual brings up the whole excitment level.

Bill

I like all the same stuff with men that I enjoy with women. And that would definatly include making out and kissing on the lips and all over. I have been with men and women who do not enjoy kissing and it is just not as enjoyable. Nothing gets me as worked up or in the mood as rolling around in a bed making out with someone who enjoys it, male or female.

Tony

cant and wont say i havent done that. my most favorite male lover and i share kisses all the time. and yeah he's a good kisser, too.

guess it depends where you're at and where you're raised. then again, sometimes fleeing a backwards place that has men kissing as a macho taboo isnt enough, you actually have to unlearn the social engineering that has been ingrained into you.

comes down to: some will, some won't, so what?, NEXT!
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

This is a personal area for me. The idea of kissing another man acually makes me feel ill. I don't know why, I love sucking and licking and masturbating and fucking. But kissing - hell no!

I kiss women and love it. I think I cant kiss guys as I do not ever want to be in a loving realationship with another man, when it comes to guys its all sexual NO love, I have no trouble helping a guy get off, and it gets me off seeing another guy enjoying himself, but could never kiss them.

I am not speaking on any other bi guys behalf, but I though I would ad my

Cheers

I definitely enjoy kissing men (and women). Really, really enjoy. I can damn near get off just kissing.

I am a bi married guy here. I love kissing guys more than I do females. I think its so sexy when guys kiss!!!!!

Like it myself. Kissing and the other things leading up to sex are as, if not more, important than the actual act, to me at least. Of course I'm not going to just hop into bed with anyone, need a "connection".

I currently do kiss the guy I hook up with , but then again, we have been seeing each other for several months now. I usually do not enjoy kissing other guys----especially ones that like to jam their tongues down my throat right from the start. With increased level of trust and intimacy, then I am more open to kissing the guy I am with.
    I do, however, on a regular basis enjoy kissing my wife---all over (lips, hands, back of neck, ears, inner thigh, etc.)

Cool Re: "bi men don't like to kiss other men"

Personally I'm not attracted to guys 'romantically', and only sexually attracted to cocks and balls. I've 'kissed' gay guys in gay bars before, but just don't feel 'romantic' (kissing, cuddling, etc) towards men. Even though I love and crave sucking dick hard or hard dick, I don't even really consider myself 'bisexual', although I suppose most in American society would surely 'label' me as bisexual. I see a cock flopped out and I crave suckin on it till getting its juicy cum reward no matter where I'm at or who the cock is attached to, as long as they are disease free.

The most 'romantic' and deeply personal kiss for me is sharing a deep french 'snowball' type of kiss w/a beloved girl I'm in a relationship with just after we've both orally shared a cock by 'swapping' his cumload.. I felt so incredibly close emotionally with my last, 'now passed' beloved wife whenever we shared a deep french kiss in this way after she had a few cumloads from others [or even my own] covering her lips and in her mouth.
    Slot a Fun Model 6.9 For All Cock, Clit 'n Cum Deposits: Available For Complimentary Use by Any/All In or Cuming Into Vegas...

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingrichard

comes down to: some will, some won't, so what?, NEXT!
    You a salesman? That was something of a mantra in a couple telemarketing rooms I worked in.
    Last edited by shameless agitator; Sep 19, 2006 at 3:25 AM.
    "The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool. " — Douglas Adams

I honestly dont' think there is a hard fast rule about whether or not you kiss a man....I think that depends on the two men together and the chemistry they create....yeah..I do think it is hot...but would I force that on someone..hell no...no more than I would expect them to conform to my ideas of what is normal....and hey..I am a straight woman from GA..so be glad LOL!!! I could have you eating grits and sopping up gravy with your biscuit before you kissed a man!!

Hugs,
    Kate
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

You can't snowball without kissing, guys.

I've done a long post about this on my blog, if anyone's interested.
    xx

Bisexuality and beyond

Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by suegeorge
    I've done a long post about this on my blog, if anyone's interested.
    xx

Bisexuality and beyond
    Very insightful. I recommend the rest of you check it out.

In particular, the fact that men in general look down on femininity and prize masculinity has not changed at all. This is key to the way many bi men see gay men: they equate "gayness" with a lack of masculinity, and this seems to them to be a direct attack on their sense of self.
    This is pretty much my take on it.

I consider myself bi after having been together with a few men over the last couple of years and have found it extremely exciting to kiss the other man. It seems that it was almost a given right from the first meeting and very erotic, even moreso then the oral sex that followed.

I am in my mid 50's and came into my bisexual side fairly late after fighting it for a long time. Now days I love to kiss men if it's the right man and his breath is fresh. It hasn't always been that way. I got comfortable with it as I got comfortable with my sexuality.

I am a bi married guy and dont mind kissing guys at all Jess thinks it's hot to watch 2 (or more) MOTSS kissing, and I agree.

:-)

Lance & Jess
    Last edited by biecnal; Sep 20, 2006 at 9:00 PM. Reason: Fix a typo!
    Bisexual and proud of it!

Thumbs up Re: "bi men don't like to kiss other men"

I think, i'm a married guy too. To kiss my wife is wonderfull and exciting! And i could imagine to like other gays to touch, suck and fuck - but to kiss, i don't know - would say sooner no!

I suppose by kissing you mean the lips. I wouldn't again 'cause the ones that tried it had bad breath and stubble. There are other places to kiss, the neck, the back, the chest, the nipples, the thighs they are good to kiss.

I think that if you want to suck another mans cock, what is it to kiss them on the lips?
    Sig space for rent.

as a bi married cyber bi the only thing sexy about a guy is the cock...

not even the balls...

Personally, I have always felt this was strange abouit me until I found thi site. I have no desires to kiss another guy, but love kissing women. However, i would giver a blowjob, more then likely to the same guy.

If I suck your dick, kissing you doesn't bother me.

In fact I like to kiss and cuddle with my man and my woman.