Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you swallow?

Wink Do you swallow?

I love to snowball kiss with a girl.. it's so hot

especially when we both eat it together
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cumandgetit.jpg  

Re: Do you swallow?

I do not.

I will "snowball" with a partner who has sucked me, however, but I make it clear from the get-go that I do not expect any of my partners to swallow since I do not.

I cant think of anything more erotic than orally sharing a hot load of cum w/ my lover! Mmmmmmmm....Bring it on!!.....

Every drop!

Quote Originally Posted by FunE1 View Post
    I do not.

I make it clear from the get-go that I do not expect any of my partners to swallow since I do not.
    That's sort of like cooking dinner and then not eating.
    Our friend likes to cum in my mouth and my g/f loves to watch me swallow it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by orallybi4cpl View Post
    I love to snowball kiss with a girl.. it's so hot

especially when we both eat it together
    Snowballing is one of my favorite things.. and I love to swallow as much as I can get as we share.. our toughs fight over every last drop.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Quote Originally Posted by Dog62 View Post
    That's sort of like cooking dinner and then not eating.
    I have to disagree. I do not swallow most of the time...I prefer not too.
    "Love can be painful but pain is the wisdom we earn and love is the thing we find unexpectedly, so don't let pain stop you from loving"
    Quota by me

Female and interested, but want a couple?
    Check out my couple account:Light_and_Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Dog62 View Post
    That's sort of like cooking dinner and then not eating...
    I recognize that NOT swallowing puts me in a definite minority, but I'm just not into it. I much prefer to feel my partners cumming ON me.

Quote Originally Posted by FunE1 View Post
    I recognize that NOT swallowing puts me in a definite minority, but I'm just not into it. I much prefer to feel my partners cumming ON me.
    You might be in the minority here, but I suspect that you're actually in the majority in the general population.

I've never had an experience with someone who swallowed, and I've only had 2 people who would let me cum in their mouth. The objections to swallowing was not the taste, but the texture of cum. The people I've been with who don't let a man come in their mouth have the objection that it's "disgusting", most of them haven't even tried it, they have it in their mind that they won't like it so therefore they won't even try it.

I've tasted my own cum several times and there isn't much of a taste to it.

I've only give a BJ to one man, and I swallowed his load. He tasted rather bitter, but not too bad. Given the chance to give a BJ again, I fully intend to swallow.

Yes , I always swallow !

I have and loved the spurts from his cock pulsing inside my mouth as he shot his hot, creamy load. His cock was a good 8" long so it was hard to get him all in my mouth. I'd love to deep-throat just as a cock was cumming then lick and suck it clean..mmm!

Absolutely.. The wife prefers not to, doesn't like the taste, but I think it's just great!

Yes, I do much of the time. But not always. It depends on the person and the situation. Do I enjoy it? Yes, most of the time, lol.

Yes most of the time but also like to have it shot on me

What i don't share in a snowball, i swallow...nothing goes to waste.

I was taught at age 14 by older sex partner to always swallow. I sometimes will share but luv to savor & swallow. I rarely even waste my own when alone.
    I will even pour my cum out of filler rubber. Do not waste good cum.

twntexas

I love to swallow. Hope someday I can find a girl I can snowball with.

I love it when a man comes in my mouth and a girl licks it out of my mouth. I get the throbbing,pumping dick in my mouth,but,dont have to swallow or get up to spit. She sexily licks every drop(most anyway) and swallows for me. I love it! a little cum left over doesnt bother me at all,just an aftertaste a little salty.

Absolutely - swallowing, snow-balling, eating from a freshly filled pussy, emptying a condom, licking up my own when I masturbate.
    g

Haven't had the chance yet, however, I do love to curl myself upside down when masturbating, mouth wide open given self a facial. What does enter my mouth goes down quickly. When sperm is hot I find it to be awesome, when cold/cooled gross!!!

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by nudistharry View Post
    You might be in the minority here, but I suspect that you're actually in the majority in the general population.
    Haha! I was going to say the same thing. Online everyone loves to swallow! But in reality. . .well that's different

I'm not in a position to swallow at the moment but if I were, I'd certainly do it, unless, of course, my partner wanted to blow a load all over my face...

Back in the 70's early 80's every time. Now have to really know my partner. I lick my cum off my wife all the time. Back in my much younger days, I would come on wife's tits and she would get on top ride me as I licked her tits clean. She also snowballs me to. I have always enjoyed the taste of cum ever since I started eating my own at age 15

It is a true joy and reward for all the pleasure that has gone on before from the person receiving to the one giving....a major turn on when the man gets there just as it is with a woman. Swallowing completes the cycle.

I prefer a hot thick facial, but have been known to finger it into my mouth if I am feeling sexy...lol

Only if I have known the guy for a long time and am sure he is ddf

Yes everytime and all of it, love it, give it

`
    Cum; live sperm, mostly carbs, (instant energy) some protein and dispensed in an easy to swallow texture. What's not to like?
    `