Register

Butt plugs....yay or nay?

I personally love my butt plugs. They feel soo good. I have slept with one in, gone out to run errands with it. Every time i know i'm gonna have anal i leave a good size one in to get me ready. Fucking with one in is also great. Anyone else?

Re: Butt plugs....yay or nay?

a BIG yes!!!

I'm not sure about "love", but without it, there would be much less anal. I like the gradual thickening of the plugs. Allows my ass to stretch slowly and comfortably. Once I can get it in, I'm ready to hop on the wife's cock.

Absolutely YES! Whether it be a plug or a finger or beads, prostate stimulation at the moment of ejaculation is incredible!

I had a regular bud who really liked my oral talents and he would have me insert a nicely lubed butt plug in his ass as I deep-throated his big cock. His orgasms were dynamic and the amount of cum was delicious.

Yay... feels awesome

Buttplugs are gross. Just the concept of them, and what they are used for. There's no way that can feel good in someone's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by NMCowboys View Post
    Buttplugs are gross. Just the concept of them, and what they are used for. There's no way that can feel good in someone's ass.
    Way!

I thoroughly enjoy the hell outta having a good sized one in when no one knows- (my kinky secret).

Nay! I'd rather have the real thing in my ass if you please nothing like a well hung hunk drilling my ass and filling me with his cock, I getting horny just thinking about it...

I have only started to play with butt plugs, but love the feel of something in my ass. After leaving them in for awhile, I love to use a dildo on my ass. I would love to have somebody use the dildo on me to get me ready for first time anal sex. It is something I have wanted for awhile, but more so now that I am use to the feel of a plug. Now, I need the real thing.