Register

Thread: How to Start

How to Start

I would love advice on how to have you first guy/guy experience. The wife and I are vary open and I have nothing holding me back. It was seeing her being able to enjoy an experience with her person of choice, neglect of sex, that made me curious. I need to find out. Anyone been in the same spt?

Re: How to Start

I was single, but joining a gay hookup site got me some cock pretty quick.
    Gay hookup sites are swarming with bi's so your wife needn't worry about getting her share if that's an issue.

Just be honest and NOT shy about it. Get your sexy bod on your profile and write about what you'd like to do with it, and who you'd like to do it with.
    Have fun!!!

I think online sites work well too, but you have to use the right ones and be honest and open when doing so.

use something like Ok Cupid instead of something like Craig's List, that way you can see if the personalities match better and make sure the person understands that you're in a relationship and that you're not looking to sneak behind your partners back.

Things I'd think of in your situation: I'd think that it would be smart for you and your wife to sit down and compare interests and desires, then agree on what you should, or should not do, when you meet someone. If you have rules up front, you should not have any surprise issues, when you bring someone else into your comfort zone.

A look inside each of your hearts for signs of jealousy, might be informative. Even partners who want to be involved with other lovers, will sometimes feel jealousy, even if they thought they wouldn't. That can certainly kill an other wise idyllic involvement.

I know many people begin a relationship, like the one you're thinking of, with little or no planning. But, being prepared, understanding yourself and your wife's desires, would give you a leg up toward success.

I can tell you this, what you propose can be a great experience. Choosing your partners carefully, insuring that your desires are mutual and maybe becoming friends first, could build a foundation for a rewarding experience.

Good luck!