Register

Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• Sarasota bi fun

Mostly married bi guys on the DL who like to hookup for oral or other fun

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
    Last Activity: Today 2:02 AM
    Category: Geographic
  • North Georgia Bi

Residents of North Georgia that are bisexual or interested.

107 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Nearby
    Last Activity: Today 12:04 AM
  • Threesome or foursome bi in Virginia

Looking for a female to join my buddy and me, or a male female couple to play with in Gloucester, Va. We are both vaccinated and clean.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 12:04 AM
  • North Carolina Bi

A place for Bi Tar Heels to meet.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 12:03 AM
  • Bi South Carolina

Just a place for Bi Men & Women in South Carolina to meet,post,and network.

186 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Myrtle Beach
    Last Activity: Today 12:02 AM
  • South Carolina bisexual

This group is designed for bisexual people in SC to connect and discuss bi issues and maybe make new friends.

95 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Hi
    Last Activity: Today 12:01 AM
  • Golf Getaways for Bisexuals

The opportunity for all bi members to enjoy a great sport, either for 1 or 2 days, or a trip away tp places like Myrtle Beach, Ocean City,MD,Florida, or out west. We can combine the exercise and competion on the course with sexual fun together after the round:)

I thought this activity may be a good solution for fellow members who have difficulty finding a place to host a desired encounter with another person or couple. I think most wives or partners wouldn't mind you getting away to "play" for a short time. I myself have a place in South Carolina that I visit during the year to escape from New Jersey. I'm interested in hearing feedback from everyone. Let's make a hole in one, or two!

34 member(s)
    Last Activity: Today 12:00 AM
    Category: Main
  • RIGHT SITUATION 4 BI FUN

bi under the right situation.. it what it says... often referred to as 'socially bi' perhaps the question is.. what is the right situation? some people enjoy being 'passive bi' or only bi if with both (has to have the opposite sex there) with guys often it might mean 'orally bi' ..hence no anal sex is desired... this is usually the case with most 'hetero' bi males.... the right situation is usually.. in a 3some with a M/F couple so the 'right situation' can be mixing the enjoyment of a 'bi' experience .. i.e. sex with both at the same time. Ever notice that the 'right situation' may not be when you meet someone? but rather it happens when you are naked, and playing straight in a 3way..and the couple is open to some bi fun.. when the mood at that time becomes the 'right situation'.

665 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Northern Illinois
    Last Activity: Yesterday 6:40 PM
    Category: Main
  • Suck buddies

This group is for guys that like to suck cock

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Yesterday 9:34 AM
  • North Jersey bi-male gangbang

looking for mostly Tops and some bottoms to get together in paramus for gangbang sex and good safe Man to man fun

38 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Northwest NJ
    Last Activity: Yesterday 12:06 AM