View All Random Groups
-
Bisexual Friends - USA
Are you bisexual? Are you still single? Do you want to meet bisexual women, bisexual men , or bisexual couples? You are lucky now: www.BisexualFriends.org - The world's first, largest, secure and most effective dating site for bisexual, bi-curious singles and bi couples.
358 member(s)Latest Discussion: Older BI cpl hoping to meet other BI cplsLast Activity: Jul 8, 2024 2:01 PMCategory: Main -
Guys Who Need Both
For guys who like their men and women together...
433 member(s)Latest Discussion: Sharing my wife,Last Activity: Jun 10, 2024 11:39 AMCategory: Main -
Closet bi in Hamilton
This group is for people who are bisexual but not out yet.
7 member(s)Latest Discussion: group in HammertownLast Activity: Mar 28, 2020 9:39 AMCategory: Main -
Anal toys
For anyone guy or girl that likes butt toys
337 member(s)Latest Discussion: Prostate Massager or ?realistic? vibrating cock?Last Activity: Oct 1, 2024 9:47 PMCategory: Main -
Socks
Open to anyone into socks. Knee highs, thigh highs, etc...
10 member(s)Latest Discussion: High dress socksLast Activity: Sep 21, 2024 7:20 PMCategory: Main -
Bisexuals Who want to film their Intimate Activities
This group is for bisexuals who want to discuss techniques, equipment, and opportunities for another to film their intimate sexual activities.
135 member(s)Latest Discussion: Open to being filmed?Last Activity: Jun 18, 2024 3:49 PMCategory: Main -
18-25 yo people
No Description
10 member(s)This group doesn't have any discussions yet.Last Activity: Jun 28, 2022 6:43 AMCategory: Main -
Black bisexuals and those who love them
This is a a group for black bisexuals and those who love to enjoy them. If you're a black bisexual, please join. If you're just bisexual and appreciate lovely dark skinned folks, please feel free to join as well.
105 member(s)Latest Discussion: Usually don't see black guys where i goLast Activity: Apr 4, 2024 10:34 PMCategory: Main -
Bisexual Community
This is the bisexual community which special created for bisexuals,bisexual women,bisexual men,bisexual singles,bisexual couples.
265 member(s)Latest Discussion: AlabamaLast Activity: Jul 31, 2024 7:05 AMCategory: Main -
watersports
into watersports
75 member(s)Latest Discussion: How many...Last Activity: Jun 19, 2024 11:16 PMCategory: Main
View All Recently Updated
-
bi mwm who want to service other bi mwm
bi mwm's who want to suck other bi mwm cock.
500 member(s)Latest Discussion: Northeast OregonLast Activity: Today 6:31 PMCategory: Geographic -
Swallowing Cum
This group is for anyone who likes sucking cock and swallowing cum.
2,534 member(s)Latest Discussion: Eating your ownLast Activity: Today 6:15 PMCategory: Main -
Older vs Younger
For those of us that prefer a large age gap between us.
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 2:42 PMCategory: Main -
Anal Jerking
Our group is for member Jerking Anal.
25 member(s)Latest Discussion: Our PleasureLast Activity: Today 8:00 AMCategory: Main -
Bi and Gay Senior men and Women
This group is for those men and women who enjoy the older members of our society either mentally or physically.
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 7:17 AMCategory: Main -
Lake County Gathering
Lake County Florida - Looking to find like-mined men who would want to get together occassionally and explore each other. This could be in someone's home, the great outdoors (secluded, of course), or at a local camp. While I am not able to use my home, I do know of some very secluded outdoor spots where we can gather. If you are interested, let me know. If someone is able to host a meeting, please tell me. I will facilitate this and make sure it gets going. Looking forward to meeting new friends and enjoying all they have to offer!!
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 7:10 AMCategory: Geographic -
bi florida men
looking to meet other bi men in florida
236 member(s)Latest Discussion: Bi Guys In Broward County (and Masturbation Clubs)Last Activity: Today 7:07 AMCategory: Geographic -
Bi Guys At The Gloryhole
Bi Guys that dig GloryHole Action,Under stall, Booths,Theater Sex with or with out the wife.
This is a private group.
POST YOUR PIC"S AND STORIESLast Activity: Yesterday 3:34 PMCategory: Main -
SouthWest Florida MMF bi Oral Lovers
I love to be very oral and I enjoy 3somes with a couple or a lady. It's fun and people like my talents and I enjoy the privledge of being in their sex life. I love how a woman gets so wet when I lick her while a cock is in her.. and how she smiles so much when I suck cock with her.. kissing her and tasting his pre cum with her.. ummmm are you a very oral female or couple too? contact me if you are interested. Note: I'm basically straight.. but if a couple is interested in some bi oral fun.. he need not reciprocate... I'm quite comfortable being with a completely straight couple.. and I enjoy pleasing her with him. And there is no expectation or requirement for intercourse unless desired. I respect a couple's relationship...i.e. I know the ethics of swinging.. not the typical 'single guy' Couples Joining must allow mail from single guys such as myself.. or the MMF doesn't make much sense. So Don't join if you are a couple and only are interested in couples.
180 member(s)Latest Discussion: Looking for couple male or female or transLast Activity: Yesterday 3:30 PMCategory: Geographic