Register

What do you love about eating cum?

1. joshuabw
    joshuabw
    That big load exploading in you mouth and that thick warm jizz shooting all the way down.
  2. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    honestly, everything about it, there is nothing about cum that I do not like except that when it is gone, it will be a while before I get any more.
  3. obsessed
    obsessed
    What do I like? I like A LOT of cum. So what I do is edge my partner a few times because I know that causes a better release for him and better reward for me. I love the way it feels when the head swells up and I know I'm getting ready to catch his load so I suck harder and sure enough, there it is...I just plain LOVE the feeling of his cock exploding my mouth and the feeling of his balls contracting in my hand at the same time.

If he has a lot and it runs out I like licking it off his cock and balls. I try to get every single last drop because I know it is actually good for me! It makes me stay younger looking! LOL! You may not think so, but I do. Now is there anyone in the Harrison AR area that would like to give me a reward if I suck your cock good enough???
  4. Chester1954
    Chester1954
    I love knowing that I brought a man pleasure with my mouth. The feel of his cock growing in my mouth, the sound of him moaning or whispering words of encouragement, the feel of his body tensing, the feel of your tongue as his load pulses up the shaft exploding in my mouth. The taste of his cum in my mouth as his cock goes flaccid in my mouth as I milk the very last drop of cum from his cock. The feeling of a job well done giving him pleasure.
  5. Wcbranson
    Wcbranson
    I have a submissive side that likes forced cock sucking. I love to get stripped, tied up and have a man drop his pants in front of me, stroke his cock a few times and try to put it in my mouth. When I turn my head he grabs the hair on the back of my head, gets my face over his cock and pushes it into my mouth. I start sucking his cock and I get more and more aggressive while he pushes my head down on his cock. He tells me he’s going to cum and I struggle some to get his cock out of my mouth. I hear him moan as he pushes my head down on his clock until he’s buried deep in my throat and his cock swells, twitches a couple times and then starts pulsating while streams of cum shoot down my throat. Finally I get pulled back enough to catch the last shot on my tongue and keep sucking him while I swallow.

I've has this happen twice and it is so fucking hot! I’d love to do it again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12