Register

Spaces for rent to park trucks...

1. playinmyholes
    playinmyholes
    *Please do NOT say that you learned of this yard at bisexual.com...don't want/need any loose ends/wild feathers. Thanks.* Across the street from where I live is a yard where truckers can park their trucks. Call Marvin, at 512-289-3768 for details. If (BIG two-letter word) you can get a spot, let me know. I'll meet you (would have to be at night because I'm not allowed on the property without permission). Should have thought of this sooner. Can go on the road, too, if you're looking for someone to fill your passenger seat (prefer out-of-state hauls, but not picky). Race, (legal) age, cock size (prefer 5.5 or bigger, not a deal breaker though), weight, or height are not issues. I am not into biting, heavy bondage (pretty much only what a truck cab can handle), kissing (unless you're female, or transexual), pain, pinching, or spanking. I am into ALL genders, singles, threesomes/groups (any gender combos), water sports/underwater sex...as long as I can breath, anal toys/stimulation, being recorded (for broadcasting/uploading purposes preferred, not a deal breaker), outdoor sex...sigh...just ask me. jwm3181979@yahoo.com...can't wait to hear from you.

Forgive my absentmindedness...the truck yard is located just off of 79. If you're leaving Hutto City Limits for Round Rock, there is only one traffic light (Tradesman Park Dr). Keep going for 1 second (unless you have a heavy accelerator...and I hope you do NOT), and you will see a street (McNutt Business Park Dr.) that does not have a street sign (talk to Williamson County). To make things a little clearer...you can only turn right ONTO & OFF of this street. After you've turn RIGHT onto the street with no name...hey, wait...didn't somebody sing that in a song a couple of decades ago? Oh, well, anyway...after you've turned RIGHT onto the street with no street sign (...McNutt Business Park ___?) Just checking, lol. Look on you left, after about 5 seconds, and VIOLA!!!