Register

Room Service

1. justinmysox
    justinmysox
    She had seen my profile on BP the day she signed up - luck perhaps? Who knows why some of us are attracted to others or why we decide to take that leap of faith and reach out to a complete stranger? It kinda goes against everything we are bombarded with in the news... yet here we are.

I had been looking for a while - I don't think I knew exactly what for - but some relief from my monotonous existence for sure. I had convinced myself that a first time with a couple would be easier than 1 on 1 - whether it was less intimidating I'm not sure - but it seemed safer some how...

The mail notification pinged at the top of the page...

"love your profile......I'd like to hear and SEE more about about you "

That was it - short and sweet.

I had some time alone for a change so I quickly replied...

"IM me - so we can chat, you can ask whatever you like"

We IM'ed - she wanted to know all the usual stuff, she didn't press too hard for some of the info that normally I would tend to hesitate to share anyways, so we chatted live for a while, Her boyfriend was a truck driver and on the road a lot, leaving her for week long stretches- obviously she was looking for some fun.
    They lived 1 state over but still less than 100 miles so it seemed like this might be possible.

She teased me with some info about her, breast size, what she was into, how she wanted to suck me... I sent my PIN and waited. And waited. Eventually I logged off for a couple of hours and then there she was back IM'ing me - I had been worried my pics were sub par - but to my relief she seemed extra turned on. When I mentioned I was English - she really perked up... so we friended each other - swapping emails etc and our online teases became a regular and anticipated event.

A month of so in she texted that they were going to be in Boston within the following week, and that perhaps I'd like to meet up?

We confirmed a date/time and location and waited.

That morning I quickly washed up, I had shaved (thoroughly) the night before, dressed and threw a few essentials into a backpack and headed out. We were originally going to meet at a starbucks near the motel, but to save time - we had agreed I would just go straight there and I would call her cell when I was in the parking lot.

781 XXX XXXXX - I dial nervously. My finger slipped and I ended up redialing to be sure...

"hi" came a sultry husky voice through the earpiece

"Hi Jill - I'm outside"

"Room 12 of the upper level"

"okay I'll see you in a moment"

I checked everything in the vanity and headed to the room. As I climbed the stairs I noticed the maid at the far end of the hall glances at me as she grabbed a pile of fresh linens.
    "good morning" I called out
    "Check in isn't until 12 sir"
    "Oh - no I'm not staying, just meeting some old friends here"
    "oh, sorry sir" she glanced down at my bag
    that was awkward I thought to myself - not staying yet here I am with a bag?

I shuffled along to the room - thankfully at the opposite end of the building to the maid

knock knock

nothing

I waited - counted to 5 and knocked again

"its open"

I reached out for the door handle and it gave no resistance.

I stepped in - it took a split second for my eyes to adjust from the bright morning sun that had greeted me at the top of the stairs.

"Hi George" came the voice - I looked in the direction of the sound and saw a beautiful blond lying on a king sized bed.

She was probably about 5' 6", maybe about a 36C - couldn't guess the age but old enough to not have to worry and really quite stunning.

"Hi - where's your friend?" I asked

"He'll be here soon, he wanted us to have some fun alone first. Why don't you put your bags down and come over here and sit with me a while, we can get to know each other and you can show me how excited you are to see me!"

I nervously tossed my bag down threw off my shoes and jumped onto the bed - perhaps a little too eagerly - it really bounced and we both wobbled around for a second. Her wobble was wobbling in all the right places - she didn't have a whole lot on already, a see through blouse revealing a sexy strapless bra was not tucked into her short black skirt, pantyhose suggested a suspender set lurking below but I wasn't sure. Her breasts caught up with the rest of us now not moving. She reached out and pulled me by my shirt at my waist- the fabric was tugged free of my jeans and she sat up a bit and started undoing my shirt buttons.
    "hmmm, let me see , I want to see who I've been flirting with"
    I helped her get the shirt off -as I used my arms to pull my sleeves off her hands were already on the top button of my jeans. She seductively undid the button, these were my Lucky jeans - literally (Lucky brand) and so she had 4 or 5 more buttons waiting beyond the first. she masterfully and effortlessly undid each one until my jeans offered no more resistance and they parted to reveal my under armor shorts below.
    "hmmm - take off your pants"
    I tugged and squirmed a few awkward motions and my jeans inched down my legs and non just my ankles were in them still

she pushed me back - quite forcefully onto the bed. Two hands gripped the top elastic and she quickly yanked the shorts down - I arched and they slipped off my butt and joined my jeans at my ankles.
    "George! what have we here? her fingers walked rather like a yellow pages ad - down my chest around my belly button and stopped where my freshly shaved groin had started.
    Still a little limp but really not to far from getting hard- I watched as her fingers started walking again as she stretched her arm to allow them to go further her blouse opened and I could see her firm breasts in what was a flowery patterned bra that really pushed up her breasts...

"Wait" I said. The fingers stopped

"oh why George? don't you want me to touch you?

"No, I mean Yes - I do but I want to see you too?

"oh hush, you'll see me in a minute" she said and her head quickly smothered my cock and I felt a warm pair of lips cupping the edge of my shaft and sliding up and down it wit ha tongue inside darting around and lubing me up.

I gulped, breathed hard.

"I knew she was into oral - she had told me as much in our conversations, but I didn't know she was an olympic medalist in it... Her lips gently teased my skin, her tongue pushed just hard enough to make my whole body convulse in anticipation,
    "Georgie" her tongue wrapped itself like a praying boa constrictor around my balls - that were now firm.

I grabbed her waist and found the zipper to the skirt, I undid the clasp and pulled the zip as far as it would let me. I could see her panties now and her ass within the dark recesses of her skirt. I slid my hands up from the bottom of the skirt and explored the darkness... suspenders - I was right and very small silky panties. I pulled the skirt down as much as I could - perhaps I should have just left it or lifted it - I second guessed my actions
    "Oh alright, If you must' - she jumped up and the skirt fell cleanly away next to me on the bed. With a swift flick she kicked the skirt clear across the room. now standing over me, as I lay there - jeans and shorts still restraining complete freedom, She straddled my torso - her legs widened and I could at last see her matching flowery panties... tiny very thin waistbands and not a whole lot of fabric on the butt - her silk thong panties screamed at me to yank them off!. I pulled them down towards me she lifted a foot and closed her legs together in order that I could take a foot out on one side, the panties pinged to the other ankle her foot went back to its original position and I got my first glimpse of her clean pink staring down at me, its sweet lips curling out as if you say "feed me"

"well George? what do you think?"

"I think we shouldn't wait for your friend"

She didn't either...

Her fingers already running through my hair she pulled me into her - my lips gently kissed her thighs, my hands slid up under the elastic of her thong and cupped her incredibly hot ass. As I continued to tease her inner thighs with my lips and my tongue she adjusted above me and opened her legs up to allow me to fully take advantage of her exposed pussy, the thong already damp and clinging to her I pulled the panties clear so my tongue and lips cold suck on her clit and really start to work myself deeper inside. a bra dropped past my head, As I pushed my tongue deeper inside I looked up as she was cupping her breasts, lost in the moment her head arched back -small sweet moans let me know I was hitting the right spots.

While I desperately wanted to fuck her right there and then I knew I had to slow things down - I hadn't been in the room for more than 10 minutes yet...
    "perhaps we could wash up and enjoy a relaxing tub or shower" I suggested as my hands continued to massage her ass...
    "okay" I'd love you to soap me in the tub"
    I slid back off the bed and holding her hand led her in the direction of what had to the the bathroom...
    It wasn't exactly the biggest tub in the world - we were in a motel after all - I quickly ran both the taps and as the water filled I pulled a bubble bath out of my bag. putting slightly more than usual liquid in. I held her hand as she stepped into the now half full
    tub her ankles and legs disappeared into the foamy water.
    She lowered herself in - I watching intently as the suds flowed over her and slid over her chest.
    Now I got on my knees
    She was lying back - the water continued to rise.
    I grabbed a soap and lathered my hands up, reaching in I slowly ran my hands across her breasts , i lathered again and worked my hand down over her belly and down towards her pelvic bone. Instinctively she widened her legs to receive my hand and I lathered and gently soaped her pussy and ran a finger past - following the seam to her ass.. She raised her midsection and her pussy started to reveal its self to me as the suds dipped away. I stopped the water - the tub was already full enough.
    I leaned over and planted my lips on hers our tongues eagerly explored - first each other then deeper into our mouths, All the while she remained in an upward position so my hand could continue to soap and play with her pussy and ass.
    I continued to soap and play until she said " its my turn" - she asked me to climb into the tub - worried the tub was never going to fit us both- especially with the water - I suggested I had better stand or kneel she slid forward and asked me the climb in behind her. As I did she released some of the extra water and adjusted so I could sit.
    She then sat on top of me allowing my cock to rest between her ass cheeks. She lay back and I could once again play with her tits and her hands played with my legs.
    After a few moments she rolled over and her face was inches from my now rock hard cock.
    "George"
    she trickled some water over my cock - washing away the suds that had partially covered my eagerness and excitement.
    She raised it out of the water and her mouth once again rounded the head of my dick and she knelt in the tub in front of me - her ass raised and wiggled at me as her head worked up and down my shaft.
    That's when I heard the door.

"oh shit the maid is here"

"mmmm, relax, George" she barely broke away from me to say this between licks.

"Honey I'm home" came a deep voice from the other room.

The room darkened and a figure was standing over us peering down with a big grin. He had already removed any jacket and stood in the doorway in just a t-shirt and jeans

"Tom, hun, this is George" she stopped blowing me - but her hand continued to work my cock - the suds and water flowing in unison with her motions.

"It had better be" he said mischievously he reached into the tub - I though to shake my wet hands - but instead he grabbed my cock from her and continued to same motion almost seamlessly. the suds running over his toned arms and partially covering the brightly colored tatoos on his forearm

"Now Tommy, wait your turn... remember he's mine first" she said - almost with an angry jealous tone.

My arms were now gripping the side walls of the tub, I could feel her legs pressing mine wider, his hand firmly around my cock. I just tried to focus on not cumming while my body convulsed and I shock nervously - loving it yet hating that I was so out of control

"Hi" - that's all I could muster in the heat of the moment. I felt his hand release and his finger slipped deeper into the water and probed my ass just for the briefest of moments.
    She grabbed a sponge that she must have brought along and squeezed water out and the suds flowed away revealing smooth golden skin. Her breasts still wet gleamed and looked so inviting. Her hand slipped under the water and she released the stopper - the water started to recede.
    She stood and turned - made some adjustments and the shower head kicked into life - the waters continued to lower the suds all but gone now - her perfect ass was before me - fingers slid into view between her legs - she was either playing or making sure the soap was gone - Tom had jumped up and in 5 seconds was standing naked outside the tub.

I wasn't sure of the next move - but it felt wrong to be laying in the tub so I raised myself to a sitting up position and then started to stand. As I did Tom climbed into the tub behind me. Now all standing I had literally become a sandwich filling between them.
    my hard cock pressing into her ass, water partially praying my shoulders. Tom had grabbed some soap and had started lathering himself frantically - as we moved - (and there was very little space to do so) - I felt Tom's body rub against my back - his cock touched my butt a couple of times. I turned and faced him - his chest was slightly hairy but I was glad his shoulders and from what t I could tell his back was smooth. instinctively I glanced down - he was soaping his cock and I could tell he was fairly clean shaven downstairs. I reached down and let he water fill my hand and I poured it over him - washing the soapy water way. I got down on my knees and with one hand I lifted his cock towards my mouth... my tongue sprang forward and I licked the head of his dick as he watched intently. She turned back around
    "George! you naughty boy, me first!" she pulled my head all the way back - my neck arched and I looked back and up at her frowning down at me. her fingers clenching my hair tightly preventing my return. My head was almost within reach of her... she shimmied a few inches forward and my face was now buried between her thighs. She clenched them together, releasing my hair from her grip and I assume she pulled Tom closer to her so they could french... as I tried to see what was going on as water continued to flow down - I could only close my eyes.
    I reached up - my hands followed the contour of her legs almost to her ass. Another pair of hands were already squeezing her cheeks and or fingers intertwined and we both groped her ass as their mouths met, my own mouth filling with water as my tongue desperately wanted to play along too.
    After a few moments He was gone. her grip eased - releasing my head and I was able to kneel in a more upright position. She pulled me into her crotch and I tongued her deeply for a few minutes while she ran her fingers through my wet dripping hair.

We eventually stepped out of the tub and each grabbed a large fluffy towel.
    "why don't we get more comfortable on the bed George" she beckoned pulling me along by my ever loosening towel.
    I turned to hit the shower off and started to dry off as much of the water as I could before she grabbed my cock and pulled me into the other room.

Tom was already in a towel robe - he was sitting in the room's only arm chair - his one leg draped over the arm of the seat, he was playing with his dick as he watched us climb onto the bed.
    She let the towel fall from her waist and she pushed me down onto the bed - I was really only half dry, My hair certainly was still dripping wet she straddled me her legs pushed down restraining my arms - she quickly lowered herself down into a classic 69 position. Her pussy hovered over me her mouth running down from the head of my cock to my balls - her tongue rolled across the hairless sack - again I felt myself shiver out of control.
    I managed to adjust my head as my tongue finally met her soft loose skin my eyes met Tom's across the room. He smiled and continued to play with himself, his cock fully aroused.
    "Tommy' she called
    He jumped up and disappeared from my line of vision.
    I leaned up more and my mouth cupped over her pussy - my tongue pushed itself forward... at the same time 2 tongues were now wrapping themselves around my now throbbing cock. They were obviously frenching with my cock in the middle of the action.
    This continued for a few moments
    Until she sat up and her pussy pushed fully down onto my face. Tom's mouth pushed itself down onto my cock I could feel his stubbly chin pricking my ball sack.The two of them continued to restrain my movements - her legs held my arms - his hands held my legs down. I was at the mercy of the sex god's trying desperately not the cum, and bod's collided and rubbed in unison against each other.

"Okay honey that's really enough for a minute" she pushed Tom off my cock- he edged back off the bed and stood watching as she turned and now sat on my cock - her hand guiding me inside her pussy. she leaned back her hands gripped my thighs her breasts wobbled eagerly above me as she arched back and started a fairly aggressive rhythm of thrusts - pushing me deeper in and out of her.

Tom quickly seized the moment and climbed back onto he bed behind her. his hands cupped her tits,he pulled her hair back to reveal her slender neck and his mouth kissed it several times. she groaned.
    He carefully eased her down her arms went forward to support herself and his cock was obviously working its way closer to mine which was still pushing itself deeper.
    I could see her gripping the bedsheets tightly as I felt his cock now sliding inside her pussy filling her tightly and our cocks pushed together the juices adding much needed lubrication to help ease us both inside.
    "Ohhhhhhh"
    that all she could manage
    "oohhhhhhhhhh, yes"
    we both fucked her - my pelvis clenching my ass tightening as I pushed upwards.
    His cock was soo hot next to mine it felt like we were literally going to start a fire are we rubbed together deep within.

Knock knock

"room service", came the maids voice from outside the door

knock knock

We ignored her, as we were all lost in the moment - writhing out of control with each other

Knock Knock

"would you like me to make up the room?"

A key pushed into the door and the handle started to turn...

I pushed deeper, as did Tom, Jill called out "Nooooooooooo, Not now, thank you"
    but it was too late
    The maid stood in the bright sunlit doorway , her mouth wide open, she dropped the towels and sheets she was holding and crossed herself as if seeking forgiveness for us all.

"Oh I'm so sorry" (she was beetroot red already)
    "I didn't hear you, I'm soo sorry" she turned and quickly closed the door behind her - the brightness gone in an instant, I came as the door slammed - the cum drizzling down the shaft of my cock and Tom's... Jill leaned over me and we kissed a long deep mouth on mouth kiss as Kip continued to push himself inside and the hardness slowly subsided giving him slightly more room to work with.

"I'm sorry" I said - "she pushed me over the edge", I admitted

"I did?"

She hadn't left - she was still standing there in the doorway - watching us all intently

"Its okay hun - that was soo fucking hot, now I want to watch you boys for a while"
    Jill eased forward - Tom had not cum yet and I got the sense he wasn't as happy that he had still not climaxed within her.
    She crawled forwards her whole body passed over my head - her pussy passed over me - my cum dripping down her thigh and a tiny drip hit my cheek.

Tom was super hard and kneeling at my feet he crawled across me and semi sat on my chest. His cock sat bolt upright in front of my face.

Meanwhile Jill had pulled her robe back loosely on and proceeded to stand near us.
    I don't know if they maid was beckoned in further but the two women were close and watching us...

I pulled his cock down onto my mouth, my own cum already clinging to his shaft. I'd never had the nerve to taste myself before but there was no time to second guess now - my tongue reached forward and his head gently lowered onto my tongue. I started to pump his cock with my hand - not fast but with a tight grip. my tongue slapping against the head of his dick and I felt his ass raise some of the weight off me in order to thrust himself into my open mouth. I gagged as he entered too fast, he backed off realizing his error and I gathered myself and took him in slowly.
    Jill and the maid watched on, she seemed excited to see her man getting blown by a stranger. I waved Jill over to us I had always wanted to try 2 mouths on one with someone - she was gorgeous and I was eager to french her and share Tom's cock with her. She knelt at the side of the bed and our mouths collided around the head of his cock as he looked down . Almost sneakily her hand slid behind her man and found my cock so she was how playing us both, working us closer and closer to a shared climax. Damn this was hot! The maid meanwhile was getting naked - Room service was full serve I guess.

As Jill and I licked Tom's cock - he exploded - the jizz seemed to me to be everywhere- Jill was moaning an awful lot I thought - as I looked up I could see the maid was eating her out on her knees off the bed. Her tongue darted around and inside Jill and she too was groaning sounds of pleasure.
    The sight of which only made me hard again and eager for satisfaction.

Every now and then she would break from our joint cock mouthing to raise herself up and let the maid probe deeper - as if reassuring him that at the end of the day she was still his, Jill whispered sweet nothings to Tom. I could appreciate this I was just glad to be part of this hot morning session

I wasn't long before he came as we had both been dangling our tongues expectantly at the slit of his head. The cum shot out with some force. and we both found ourselves with our faces dripping - we frenched and let it get really messy - I didn't swallow - but nobody knew that - and it didn't matter, we were all in the moment.
    Now it was my turn. Tom was really the one with the experience he knew what he wanted he took me in his mouth and worked my cock with his tongue. his finger reached for some lube and in moments he was running a super slick finger around my ass, gently pushing a finger inside. I had never felt anything so powerful, it was electric (sure it was a bit alarming to be so exposed in a way I had never been - but the thrill far outweighed any hesitation or embarrassment) I let his massage me with his finger and I came almost simultaneously as he pushed into me. he did swallow though as I came he had turned the head of my cock to the side of his mouth - probably from experience this enabled hm to control what was going on inside his mouth. The guy was really gifted! I came in a shudder of relief and sheer pleasure. Jill kissed my chest and nibbled my nipples as he finished me off.

Now it was the maid's turn. we gently laid her on the bed.

All three of us started caressing and licking her sweet young body. he seemed so content to be nurtured this way and reached out and took Tom's cock in one hand and mine in the other. Jill meanwhile worked herself into a 69 position over her and proceeded to eat her out - flirting her own sweet pussy just out of reach of the maid's tongue.

We all came at least once more as the morning continued on for a while but we were running short on time - we vowed to reunite soon and after cleaning up it was time to head back into the world... but what a morning.
  2. magari
    magari
    wow, thanks for that! It's precisely how I'd like to enjoy a man and woman together!
  3. Lances_63
    Lances_63
    GREAT STORY!!
  4. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Super bi story....loved it!
  5. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Verrry nice Darlin. Hot stuff! :}
    Cat