Register

Mistress and Boi--Summer Fun

1. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Mistress and Boi 11- Summer Delights

I hurried up the long walkway to the big house on the hill where a sex party was being held, and where my Beloved Mistress awaited.

I was delayed at work, and came in as soon as I could. I partook of the outdoor shower, then slipped into my black and blue thong..My Mistress's colors. I looked around but did not see my Lady directly,so I ventured out to the pool room. There I spotted her right away,and my cock began to harden automatically. She was lounging back on a chaise longer, and laying out on her was a Beautiful red-haired lady.This one was big, soft, and round like my Mistress, and her white skin was a marvelous contrast to my Mistress's darker shade. They were kissing and fondling each other passionately. As I got closer I chuckled to hear the loud buzzing of my Lady's Hitachie wand. It was sandwiched in between those marvelously naked female bodies, and I knew it was making both of them aroused to no end. The lady on top was grinding slowly on my Mistress's groin as her hands molded those big titties. Mistress in turn was pinching on very pink nipples. The lady dropped her head to suckle on Mistress's big dark nipples.

Behindthe red haired lady was a young, hunky, handsome long haired blondSub Boi, who was wedging his huge cock into the lady's bald pussy.The lady was groaning as the Boi rubbed it up and down those softsoaked pussy lips in an effort to Not ram it home, and begin fuckingher hard. His orders were to just tease her until ordered to fill upher pussy. He had the biggest cock that I had seen in Years, and itmade my cock hard just Looking at him...not to mention my mouthwatered a bit, too!

Isauntered over as my Mistress looked over at me. She smiled with lustglazed eyes and said “Ahhhh, there's my baby. Come here, Darlin'”

I came without hesitation, and her hand went to my cock automatically.She grinned at seeing that I was already rock hard. The red head was trying to Keep from cumming as the powerful vibration rattled her poor tortured clit. She had never experienced a toy like this, nor had she ever played with another woman before..so her brain was on sensual over load at this point. Plus, the feel of the young man's cock moving between her lips filled her with heat, and a bit of fear because of how large his cock was. But she was too far gone in lust to really care. She had been deprived of sex for many years, and this was more or less her coming out party, and my Mistress was to be her loving “Corrupter”
    She couldn't have found a better person for the task!

Mistress pulled me down for a quick kiss before mouthing my hard meat in the thong. She tugged it down and swiftly took my cock into her skilled mouth. Oh Fuck..her mouth never failed to make me weak in the knees,even after all of the years we had been together. It engulfed me and her lips glided on me like velvet. The red headed lady looked on in awe. Mistress looked over at her and mouth fucked me with amusement.She moved back, releasing my meat from her mouth. She grinned at the lady as said 'Have a taste. My Boi is deLicious”

The lady didn't hesitate. She gobbled down my cock like it was prime beef.In fact, she was going at it too fast. I groaned and said “I'm sorry, Miss, but that feels Too good.”
    (I didn't have the heart to tell her that she was shedding my cock with her teeth...

She let go of me with a grin and said, “Sorry, I got carried away there for a minute”

Mistress chuckled, then looked over the lady's shoulders. She said, “Take that pussy, James..Now”

James grinned widely and replied, “Yes Ma'am! Gladly”

The lady looked Mistress in the eyes with a modicum of fear there, but that fear turned to moans of pleasure as the Boy's huge, thick meat entered her over tight pussy, and began to open her up inside!

“Oh Fuck!” she gasped out as he inched forward. I could see him holding her hips and moving forward to impale her as he was ordered.

“Oh GOD!” she cried out as that big cock slid in ever deeper as Mistress held her tight, saying in that deep sultry Southern voice, “Take that cock, Girl. Its been many years since you've had a cock in there, and tonight I'm going to get you fucked harder and better than you have been in your Entire life!! Feel that massive meat inside of you. Take it all deep inside of your hot wet pussy, Honey..Feel it spreading you out, stretching that tight little pussy. Take it baby..every inch”
    She then began rocking her hips, making the Wand rub on the hood of the lady's clit; a Wonderful sensation.

With the boy pressing her from the back, it made her move even harder on the head of the Hitchie, and I saw her eyes roll in unimaginable bliss. Mistress drew in breath over her own teeth, for the vibrations were rubbing on Her clit too. Good thing it was on low for the moment.

She looked up and me as the woman was gasping out in pleasure, and a little pain too. “Pour some oil on that cock, and get her moving here”

I moved to the table, taking the oil and pouring some on his cock. With the extra lube, his big cock slid even further inside. The lady cried out in passion as he nearly bottomed out. He grinned at me, kind of boyishly embarrassed. He had never had a man so close to his cock before....

I moved back up to my Mistress, and she said, “Turn it up High now,Sweet Baby. I want her and I to cum soon.”

I fumbled around and got a hand in between them to flick the switch on the Hitachie, sending a shock wave or vibrations all through both ladies' pussies! Mistress cried out in happiness as the powerful vibe nearly made her cum already. She had been so hot from the lady rubbing on her, and all of the grinding that she was ready. Not to mention that it always excited her immensely whenever she got someone fucked nicely. The boy was now sliding in and out of the woman's cunt rapidly, and her head lay on Mistress's big breasts. She latched on to a nipple and sucked like a baby. She was in complete euphoria, and was mindless to anything around her.

Mistress took my cock into her mouth and began to mouth fuck me with all of the power of a Hoover vacuum, and I knew I wouldn't be able to last too much longer. The sight of the Boy plowing that tight pussy, and my Lady's sucking was too much for me, and I told my Mistress, “I'm going to cum, Mistress if you don't stop!”

She just grinned and said “Feed me, Baby. Give it to me..Now!”

obeyed gladly as she yelped out and all but swallowed me as her orgasm erupted in her clit. She began to jerk and jolt as it ripped through her. At this very instance, the lady all but screamed as the Boy sank that huge cock in all the way to the cock hilt. Her orgasm was so hard that it nearly made all three fall off the chaise!

I couldn't handle all of this, and came down the back of Mistress's expert throat in hot waves. She swallowed as she twisted my balls gently. I gave her every drop I had.

She smiled up at me after kissing the woman, who was still spasming and quaking. She looked at the Boy, who was trying to keep from bursting inside of this tight, tight, older pussy. Mistress grinned and asked, “Are you close to cumming James? Tell me!”

He closed his eyes for a second and answered, “Yes Miss..I cant hold it much longer. She is SO fucking tight! I've never felt a pussy like her's before. Sooo good..”

She said with a glint in her eyes “Good. Withdraw and pull off that condom. Jack that cock, Now!”

He yanked out, pulled off the rubber, then begin jacking his cock for all he was worth. I could see he was going to burst any second.
    She nudged me and said, “Go get it”

I hesitated not! I moved forward to take that big meat in between my lips and sucked like a calf. He yelled out in shock and surprise, “OhFUCK! Oh My God!!”

That' s when wave after wave of fresh cum came blasting into my mouth and down my throat! I could barely gulp it all down, there was so much! I eagerly slurped it all down as his left hand gripped one cheek of the lady's ass, and my left shoulder. He staggered and had to it down before he Fell down.

I grinned and moved back to my Mistress's side. She pulled me down fora sensuous kiss, tasting the boy on my lips and tongue.
    The lady looked on in sheer awe again.

She gasped “Oh dear God. That was the hottest thing I have ever felt and witnessed! Thank you So much Mistress!” she had tears in her eyes as she kissed my Mistress gently.

Mistress grabbed her hair, then kissed her deep and strong, allowing her too, a taste of Boy.

The ladies' finally untangled themselves, and I fetched the drenched Hitachie. Mistress laughed as the lady staggered off to the shower.

She looked at the boy and grinned, “Go help her so she doesn't fallover out there, James. Good job, Honey”

His red face grinned and said, “Yes Miss. Anything you say!”

He cast a look at me but couldn't quite meet my eyes. I asked if I had done something amiss. My lady laughed and said, 'You took his Bi cherry, Darling. He has never had another man's mouth on his big cock before, but you took his load like a pro! That was quite unexpected for him. I'm very proud of you!”

She pulled me down on her and Mmmm'ed in my mouth as she kissed me, holding me tight against her. Of course my cock took this opportunity to get hard all over again......

Like I've said before...Its a tough life, but what's a Boi to do..?” lol

Minx 2013