Register

My husband and I ride in PA

1. ShesBiHesStraight
    ShesBiHesStraight
    Hi everyone! The Yamahas are away for the winter (I'm still a newbie and am not quite ready to brave the elements, especially in PA!). Where is everyone else from and what do you guys ride? My hubby has a Yamaha FJR1300 and I have a baby Yam V Star two fitty and yes, I'm already looking to upgrade!!
  2. OralGiver
    OralGiver
    I am from Ohio,Russells Point,and I ride a 2010 Streetglide,
  3. twoforone16
    twoforone16
    We are from Washington but currently in FL in our motor home. We sold our HD bagger as it was to heavy for the back of the M/H and brought a 1200 Sporty
  4. Daviecurious
    Daviecurious
    Buell guy here, in western North Carolina. Great roads, and good riding in eastern Tenn, north Ga all nearby.
  5. OldHarleyGuy
    OldHarleyGuy
    I ride a 2005 Yamaha Royal Star and have a 1965 Harley Panhead,which is mostly parked. My lady has a 1941 Harley 45, but she hasn't ridden it for a couple of years. We are in Western Washington about 100 miles South of Seattle.
  6. shyjim99
    shyjim99
    I am from Delaware and ride a Harley Sportster Superlow that has been turned into a bagger/tourer. I ride mostly through Maryland, Virginia and southern Pennsylvania.
  7. bityme
    bityme
    We are in Anaheim, CA. We have a Sportster for the short rides and an Ultra Custom trike for touring.
  8. LeeNorCal
    LeeNorCal
    Northern California here, halfway between Sacramento and San Francisco. I put a V Star 1300 Tourer between my legs when I come and go! I enjoy riding around California's wine country, gold country, the passes of the Sierra Nevada, coastal and interior Oregon and the high desert of Northern Nevada. The great thing about this area............when there's snow on the mountains, you can just ride the coast!
  9. hosehound
    hosehound
    southeastern pa here, not quite cold enough to put the scoot away yet maybe in jan. ill travel anywhere my heart desires one day or multiple days it dosent matter as long as im cruising