Register

New 2 Group

1. DrBimind
    DrBimind
    Hi everyone, we're new to the group and been on site a few years...moved to Ohio then back here to South Bend area and just moved across the border to Niles but we still consider ourselves Hoosiers. Some here have chatted with me (husband) and wife knows and supports my bi side. She is a little bi-curious but hasn't done much more than kiss a girl (sounds like a song...oops someone beat us to that LOL) but likes to watch me and sometimes join in. Will be posting more pics but trying trying to recover from a catastrophic system crash of old computer (and I'm a tech and didn't back up like I tell my customers is so important LOL). New 'puter has web cam so if anyone wants to try that I'm game...we are a mid 50s couple who get told we look and act much younger, very open to sexual and other topics, clean (very clean and test at least once a year) and a little picky who share with. Hope to be a regular contributor to the group and if any rules of conduct please lemma know. Looking forward to meeting others in group on site or possibly in person so don't be shy...we aren't LOL. C'ya later,

Doc (and Jan)