Register

What R U into?

1. bicaroline1963
    bicaroline1963
    hi all bondage light pain and sensual play
  2. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    i enjoy working as a house boy for dominant women. I also enjoy being"forced" to suck cock. And lets not forget the spankings and discipline.
  3. CRS.MIKE.MN
    CRS.MIKE.MN
    Strapon baby lets do it now, im oiled up....majority of bdsm
  4. WantSpankingM50s
    WantSpankingM50s
    I'm into being spanked, especially over the knee. It's a super turn-on.
  5. myshavedwood
    myshavedwood
    Riding a large dildo on my homebuilt fuck machine with the dream of finding a women who will fuck me with a strapon. Electro-stimming my cock and balls forcing me to drip gobbs of precum before I erupt
  6. seagrit
    seagrit
    I love being tie up naked and whipped. Than the feel of a strap on or dildo in my ass.
  7. adultfunandgames
    adultfunandgames
    Enjoy cock rings ball stretchers dividers fleshlight vibs on my cock and balls pumps pocket pussy or other toys to use on my cock prostate massage mild cbt being tied or restraind. Love being brought to the edge over and over bring milked.
  8. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    will switch depends on who i am with like to give and take spankings love having a man or woman bend me over a table and use a leather belt or strap on my ass but like doing the same to them like being double teamed by 2 men or a man and a women
  9. mrcumsalot
    mrcumsalot
    I'm a submissive since childhood. as an adult I have no boundary as to what a man can do to me. I obey instantly no matter what. We agree at the very beginning how many lashes there will be (usually 50-100) and tha\t is what I receive...no safe words to end the beating early. I have not been cut yet, but am willing to submit to it when ordered.
  10. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    In the past year I have been dominated by two women and two men. My ass took a lot of punishment.
  11. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    Hard spanking, orgasm denial, rough pegging
  12. cruiser502
    cruiser502
    Cock and ball punishment, being shaved, electro play while restrained helpless is Awesome :-)
  13. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    LOL, saying what my hard limits are would be SOOOO much easier than listing what I like, have done for real and continue to do.
    Hard limits are scat, blood, cutting, branding, fisting, sounds, maybe a couple more. I was trained by 8 Fem Dommes and 3 Male Doms in BDSM a LONG time ago. I have been into rope/bondage and sensual impact with belts, paddles, etc since the 1970's but learned much more from those who trained me. I have done EVERYTHING from rope/bondage, impact play, fire and wax play all the way to violet wands. I also did a LOT more for the Fem Dommes, things that they were ALL very pleased and would gang bang me with their strapons. Afterwards make me take the real thing. Much more to what I have done for real, my realities far outweigh most peoples fantasies.
  14. cyber6
    cyber6
    remote controlled electrostim. used by others online on cam.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12