Register

Meeting ohter married bi guys

1. Lov2look
    Lov2look
    does ant one want to meet yahoo me lov2look4
  2. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    Hi, new to this group. I would love to find some area guys who want to play. Married bi, she doesn't know. Very open minded and willing to explore. I hope to hear from some...or all of you. A meeting sounds good.
  3. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    I am definetly up for a group meeting. Also will meet individuals who are interested in playing
  4. stungun
    stungun
    Any married bi guys in Montgomery County? Near Berks maybe?
  5. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    Luvtolook, I go to Ault Gifts on 309 in Colmar too. Want to meet there sometime?
  6. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    I'm in Toronto or more specifically Markham if anyone is interested nearby in meeting up?
  7. Lov2look
    Lov2look
    lets meet lov2look4 philly
  8. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Its the largest online bisexual dating site around the world that has been successfully helping singles and couples find open-minded and sexy bisexual women and bisexual men as well as bi-curious people eager to explore intimate relationships. Finding bisexuals on regular dating sites can be frustrating to say the least. Here at Bi-SexualDating, you will feel comfortable searching for other sexy and bisexual individuals just like yourself. We encourage you to explore your sexuality and chat with singles and couples in a secure, safe and fun environment. From intimate encounters, lovers to true love
  9. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    I think you should go to http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Its the largest online bisexual dating site that has been successfully helping singles and couples find open-minded and sexy bisexual women and bisexual men as well as bi-curious people eager to explore intimate relationships. Finding bisexuals on regular dating sites can be frustrating to say the least. Here at Bi-SexualDating, you will feel comfortable searching for other sexy and bisexual individuals just like yourself. We encourage you to explore your sexuality and chat with singles and couples in a secure, safe and fun environment. From intimate encounters, lovers to true love
  10. xp243
    xp243
    I'm married bi in Delaware
  11. xp243
    xp243
    Married bi guy in Delaware
  12. Delco_Boy
    Delco_Boy
    So...where are all the married guys who are in need?
  13. Delco_Boy
    Delco_Boy
    Looking for NSA fun...I don't gag...and I swallow....
  14. bikedoc
    bikedoc
    In the Lehigh Valley, would like to meet up with others close by.
  15. kneelsoften
    kneelsoften
    I'm a 65 yo in-shape, super discrete cocksucker in Phoenixville, looking for married men to suck off regularly. NSA.

Hit me up here!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12