Register

I am little experienced & want a local guy to suck near me locally in East Baltimore

1. tongueteaser
    tongueteaser
    Im little experienced and like to suck cock and cum. Looking for a safe cock to suck in East Baltimore County. I prefer a younger non hairy guy and not masculine that likes getting head and giving cum. I like to be very submissive and told to suck cock and comment how I do and how it feels for you. I have always wanted a guy to make me kiss his cock and lick the head before Ii suck. Telling me to use no hands and french kiss his head in my mouth and my tongue swirling. You rub and slap your cock on my mouth and have me ask for your cock. Grabbing the back of my head and pulling my head deep onto your cock. I also suck and edge you and told to deepthroat. You cum in my mouth and sometimes aim and squirt on my open lips or face and make me like a slut. No abuse to me but use me like a cum whore. I cant host so out or your place. I am submissive and not into making out, I just like cock and in my mouth