Register

Assuming you wouldnt get a disease/trouble...How much of a whore would you be?

1. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    For men....I would personally blow anyone who asked, without regard for age, size, etc. I would probably only draw the line if they were not smelly clean.
    For women...I would go down on any woman that asked, again no age/weight qualifiers.
    I dont know that I would do anything else with anyone else.

Thoughts?
  2. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    With that assumption, I would be a whore for sure, sucking cock and eating pussy all the time. I don't care about fucking and don't even like anal so oral all the time, every time would be great. And since I already eat my own cum, taking other cum is just plain enjoyable to the point I think it may be a fetish for me.
  3. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    i would likely be having sex all the time with a lot of guys. I figure if I were of age in San Francisco in the 70's... I would have been quite the hookup guy, living in the bath houses and baker beach. I'm not experienced with anal, so I cant rule it out just yet...
  4. emerging
    emerging
    Hi guys, New to Balto bi group, thanks for the group invite. I believe I have chatted/messaged a few of you folks before. I have always been the type that wants to get to know someone before jumping into the sack with them. I was never the type to pickup women in bars. I did but wasn't as much fun sexually as getting to know a person first. So, I doubt I would be a slut. I will say fear disease and getting in trouble have prevented me from straying from my marriage in recent years.
  5. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    I would just be a little slut (whore if you preferred), as I was trained to be Giving oral and taking anal, getting pegged, giving oral to women, making women orgasms MANY times with a magic wand, having wives either watch r join in, just to name a few things. The list could go on since I have done just about anything you can imagine...but I do have some hard limits Want to now more? Just ask