Register

Married bi guys who are sub/sissy

1. JCotton
    JCotton
    I'm not a sub/sissy, but I would love to find someone like that for a nice, sensuous get together.
  2. altecla
    altecla
    I posted on another group how I liked to find newbie cocksuckers, usually in their 40s and 50s, who admitted their fantasy was to be another man's secret, submissive cocksucker (ok, more like cock slave). I described how I liked to train them into giving what I consider the perfect blowjob, at least what MY cock likes. The more submissive the guy turns when we are together the better. And one thing that I really enjoy is getting them submissive to the point they will give me worn (scented!) pairs of their wife's panties from the hamper to fondle and sniff as they suck me. One guy I did this with I found years back and who was living in my own subdivision (convenient), I noticed was as small and petite as his wife. And so on a whim, I told him the next time I came over, I wanted a nice worn pair of her panties to hold and fondle, while he wore a set of her panties and bra. He resisted this at first, but finally gave in. From that point on, he blew me in either panties & bra, or one of her nighties and I swear that by pushing him even more submissive this way, his blowjobs got even better! I admit it, I loved kicking back in an easy chair in their living room naked, holding/fondling/sniffing a pair of her worn panties, looking around the room at all the pictures of her, as he kneeled between my legs in one of her outfits sucking out and swallowing (dutifully swallowing!) my nut. Oh yea ... I like you submissive guys! You suck the best once trained. I'm in central VA, just outside Charlottesville. I moved here recently and am still looking for the perfect submissive married guy to train, use, and enjoy. Shout at me if you're interested. Tell me why I should choose you.....
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123