Register

WTF

1. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    66 members in this group and no one has anything to say?
  2. chapsmccall
    chapsmccall
    so true you think of something and bi golly i will chat about it
  3. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    Well, by golly, I did start one in Feb. "We need some activity, where does everyone go to play". How about it? Where do you go to play?
  4. chapsmccall
    chapsmccall
    i live in southern oregon and i play at my house i have a couple of man friends who come over for a lil man on man fun...
  5. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    It's great that you can host, chapsmccall..wish I could...ever go to the bookstore in Medford or Roseburg? Both can be good..also several places in Salen.
  6. chapsmccall
    chapsmccall
    i would love to go to them places but why leave the comforts of my home . im disabled now and cannot drive so i have to host ..... dern now im horny
  7. Newfun4real
    Newfun4real
    is anyone here in pdx like to get sucked or mutual suck?
  8. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    I get to Portland a couple of times a year. I love Portland..it's so open and lets people do their own thing, unlike Washington.
  9. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Is this thread is asking "where do you play?" My answer is SteamWorks. Maybe that will start some conversation.
  10. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    Have not been to Steamworks, Naked, but went to Basic Plumbing once...very wild...I'm not sure it's still there, however. Recently went to the Airport Video in Des Moines...theater and booths...lots of activity and had lots of fun. Anyone else?
  11. WestOlyBiGuy
    WestOlyBiGuy
    I live in Oly and can't host and since Desire closed am at a loss as to where to go to play? Any suggestions or people in the area who can host?
  12. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    I used to go to desire every chance I got, even tried a couple times after the cut all the doors in half and got sucked a couple times, but once they started charging to even get In the fucking place and then charged Extra to get back to the booths I said Fuck It!! Now only time I get to play is if I get up to Bremerton Cinemas or if I have time while I'm stuck in Seattle area! Would love to find a Local fuck/suck buddy that can host to go visit now and then...like maybe at least once a week??? Anyone in the Oly/Shelton areas interested? Or better yet, how about 3 to 6 guys getting together a couple times per month for an all male play for a few hours?
  13. colfax129
    colfax129
    Mr. Peeps in Aloha