Register

Travel Desk

1. Brian
    Brian
    Hi everyone in this Group!

I was reading some of the threads in this group today and I thought it might be a good idea to mention that there is a little-advertised feature of the site that might be of great interest members of this group... it is poorly advertised because it is new, and although it works, and is pretty easy to use, I need to create an instructions page for it.

The feature is the "Travel Desk". You have to upgrade to Fanclub Member to get access it, but when you do it appears in your Control Panel under the Personal Ad section. This feature allows you to have your personal ad appear in areas other than your home area for designated periods of time. So for example if you know you are going to be in Beaumont Texas in 2 days and there for 3 days you can have your personal ad appear to all our members in that part of Texas for the next 5 days. And then you can create a temporary addendum to your ad for this Travel Desk entry (perhaps describing where you are staying when there). And you can do this for up to 5 areas I think. The Travel Desk entry automatically disappears when the time period you designated expires (5 days in the example above). It is great for those of you who travel a lot. It basically allows you to have your Personal Ad appear to all our members in the areas you are traveling to, not just your home area.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. And if anyone tries it and is not satisfied and wants their FanClub fee back then of course I will refund it.

I hope it helps the folks in this Group.

- Drew