Register

Robbie And Me

1. michcocklover
    michcocklover
    Robbie and I had started chatting on a cuckold site nearly a year ago, sharing photos and stories or our wives. It didn't take long, however, to find that the common thread we had was our penchant for male only activities, and our wife chats were quickly replaced by our Bi fantasies.
    He was thirty-five - fifteen years younger than me, and at a point where he was more turned on with exploring his bisexual side than his straight side. Over time, with photo exchanges, chats, phone calls and texts, it became clear that we wanted to take our relationship beyond a computer keyboard. We both lived in the same state, but we were over four hours away from each other. So near and yet so far.
    One evening, Robbie texted and asked what I was doing on the following Wednesday and Thursday, as he was going to a business conference a short drive away from where I lived. I read his text and my pulse started racing at the prospect of finally meeting him. "Ok to call you?" I texted. "YES!" He answered.
    Robbie picked up on the first ring. "Is it true?" "It is! I'll be up next week on those days. Hope it works for us". "This is wild. My wife is gone all next week on vacation with her sister. It couldn't have worked out much better!" I said excitedly. "Great! I don't have my hotel information from HR yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know where I'll be". "Excellent! You just made my night!" "You made mine too..."
    I hung up, rock hard as I thought of finally meeting him...

The week went by quickly, and on Wednesday morning Robbie texted that he was on his way to the conference and would be at the hotel by 7pm. I showered and got ready, planning on getting there around 7:30pm. Robbie texted at 7:00 that he was at the hotel, and gave me his room number. "See you soon", I texted back.
    I arrived at the hotel and made my way through the lobby, taking the elevator to the third floor and following the signage to room 318. "This is it..." I said to myself as I knocked on the door, and in a short time the door opened and we met for the first time. I stepped in and the door closed behind us. "Finally!" He smiled as he held out his hand to shake mine. "Oh, what the hell, a handshake won't do it!" Robbie gave me a quick embrace, causing my semi hard cock to go full hard in record time.
    We sat down on the couch and settled into a general conversation about our work, his drive up, etc.. After nearly a half-hour our conversation waned. "I'm really glad this worked out..." I finally said. "So, still interested?" He said with a nervous tone. "I am..." "I'll grab a quick shower and be right back, okay?" "I'll be waiting..."
    Robbie got up from the couch and I watched as he made his way to the bathroom, clearly hard in his dress pants...

Several minutes later Robbie returned to the living room of the suite, freshly showered and wearing a navy blue tee shirt and running shorts. "I have to admit that I'm kind of new to this. I didn't want to be too forward and just have a towel around my waist", He smiled. "I wouldn't have minded just a towel. In fact I was hoping for you to come out like that..." I Laughed.
    I got up from the couch and faced him. "Ready to give things a try?" I said. "I am..." Robbie reached out and began to unfasten my belt and then my jeans, pulling down my zipper. As his hand touched my raging hard-on I let out a moan. I then took hold of the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head and proceeded to ease his running shorts down. They dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them. "Fuck, you're are sooo sexy..." I sighed as I looked him over. I eased away from him and unbuttoned my shirt as he proceeded to pull my jeans and briefs down to my knees. I pushed them to the floor and stepped out of them.
    We embraced and Robbie's lips went to mine and we proceeded to engage in a long and deep kiss as we pressed our hips tightly to each other.
    Minutes passed and I pulled away from him, taking hold of his rock hard dick. "Fuck baby! Such a beautiful cock..." He moaned as I began to work it with slow deliberate strokes, eliciting several drops of silky smooth pre-cum. Robbie began to kiss my shoulders, my neck and chest, finding my nipples with his parted lips. His tongue darted over one, then the other, before he proceeded to suck and nibble lovingly on them. My new lover then began kissing my torso as he knelt in front of me. He flicked the tip of my cock with his tongue and then slipped his mouth over it. I nearly came as I felt the warmth envelope my shaft. "Fuck baby..." I moaned as he continued to work my cock. "Mmm...yesss...that's it....you feel so good right now..." I placed my hand on the back of his head and began to meet his back and forth movements. After a few minutes I pulled away from him. "Fuck baby...you're going to make me cum...." Robbie stood up and smiled. "I've been dreaming about doing that to you...." He grinned. "You are a very good cock sucker..." "Thank you!" He grinned. "And you know what I think? I think we should go to bed. Want to?", he said softly. "Yes, I do...."
    We made our way over to the king bed. Robbie pulled the covers down and climbed in, and I followed. We pressed our bodies together as we burrowed into the fresh linen. Robbie's lips once again found mine and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I returned his deep kisses as our hands roamed over each other's entwined bodies. My left hand went to his cock and balls, fondling and working them as we continued to kiss. My lover spread his legs wide as I held his cum laden balls, moaning as I tugged and cupped them before taking hold of the base of his shaft, milking it and eliciting more pre-cum.
    "Fuck baby, take me home..." He moaned. I pulled the covers off of him, spread his legs wide and positioned myself on all fours between them. I moved down, kissing the tip and swirling my tongue around the head. I worked my tongue over the entire length, down to his balls, licking them until they glistened with my saliva before returning my affection to his shaft. I slid my mouth over it, tasting his salty pre-cum, taking more and more in, not stopping until it was pressed against the back of my throat. I took a deep breath and then moved back down on it, holding back my gag reflex as the head entered my throat. With one last push I took the last two inches in for several seconds before pulling free. "Oh FUCKK!! Robbie moaned. I went down on his throbbing cock again, deep throating it as Robbie's body gyrated beneath me. He was clearly trying not to cum, but my continued sucking and deep throating was bringing him closer. I began to work him faster and faster. Both hands were on the back of my head as he began to fuck my mouth. I pulled away. "Give me your cum baby..." I groaned as I impaled myself on his throbbing dick and taking it to the hilt. Robbie's body began to shake and shudder wildly. He began to thrust his hips and a short time later he let out a long moan. "Ohh...fuckkk....I'm cumming....!" I clamped my lips down on his cock and held it tightly as I felt the first of several large spurts of cum splashing the back of my throat. I swallowed hard, trying to keep up with the torrent of sperm that he was releasing but was unable to keep up with the sheer volume. I held his cock until his orgasm subsided, finally letting it slip out of my mouth.
    Robbie was breathing hard, totally spent from his orgasm. I pulled the covers up over us, kissing Robbie lightly on the lips. "Thank you..." He sighed. "Thank you, too..." I whispered...