Register

Suckers

1. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Hi, people, I am in Phoenix Arizona and I can't host but love being sucked and also sucking to pleasure.
  2. Warmnsalty
    Warmnsalty
    Minneapolis cum slut here, always looking for guys to service
  3. Fred_Brice
    Fred_Brice
    Right before this damn Pandemic, I had just received my own cock and strap-on harness, unfortunately I am still waiting to have someone use it on me!
  4. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    I am located in the Phoenix area in the far west valley. I am always seeking cocks to suck to completion
  5. bithunder
    bithunder
    I am aiming to meet my regular for the first time in a long time. Can't wait to have his cock in my mouth!
  6. Jozyxt
    Jozyxt
    I've been a feeder in Houston for almost a year and now looking to suck on my first cock.
  7. dave347
    dave347
    In the Central Florida area. Looking to suck, but cannot host.
  8. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Anyone in the Phoenix area that can host a few guys to have a party? I can't host.
  9. proteindump
    proteindump
    I live in Toledo OH and it is a real challenge to find someone to suck or be sucked. Covid sure doesn't help either.
  10. papacock
    papacock
    Papacock here in Indiana always ready to swallow a cock and get mine swallowed too
  11. MidTownBob
    MidTownBob
    Memphis, TN here. Always ready to catch a load or two down my throat (or wherever you may want to put it).
  12. Leobloom
    Leobloom
    Dayton OH here. Very interested in sucking.
  13. Oraldaddy
    Oraldaddy
    St. Louis area looking for cock. I host clean and discrete
  14. teemann50
    teemann50
    In Ann Arbor area looking for anyone who needs oral pleasure.
  15. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Why is it so difficult to find someone who wants an occasional opportunity to swap a blow job ever now and again? Let's meet up and just enjoy the time spent.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast