Register

My Story 3

1. cslutt
    cslutt
    It was time to end our tryst that day, but looked forward to more play times in the future! Had to be home to greet our wives....

I looked out the window as a car drove up and my wife got out of the car, but not before watching her passionately french kiss her female companion, her older sister dropping her off! 'Well shit!' I thought as they both felt up each other's loose, swinging tits before separating!

I said nothing when greeting her as she entered the house with her bag, but curiously wondered what delectables were contained within!

"Sue gave me a new recipe, want to go to the store for tuna!" she exclaimed excitedly, grabbing the keys.

Excitedly, she hurried out the door to go to the store, and I stared at her bag of dirty clothes from her trip to visit her mother... with her sister.....

I rifled through her things, smelling the strong, pungent aroma of her creamy hot, lusty cunt in her used panties! She hadn't been hat turned on since we stayed at a 3-hour motel and fucking for all three hours!

A tape? 8 mm, tucked in a pocket.... wow! Eagerly, I popped it in to our 8 mm player...

"Oh fuck!" Sue screamed, feeling the full length of the 9" black dildo getting crammed in her asshole by her mother, while my darling wife ate out her mom's gushing cunt!

"Ohh yes, yes, yes!" my wife Linda, moaned as her older sister fucked her dripping pussy with the huge 11" strap-on dildo she wore!

"See, mom, us women don't need men to orgasm!" Sue proclaimed as I pulled out my hard cock from my jock... jerking on it and shooting my load all over my belly!

I barely had time to clean myself up, scooping up my hot cum and eating it, rewinding the tape and ucking it back into the secret compartment she\'d stored it in, when she got home from the store!

"How was your visit to your mom's?" I asked, remembering heer mom's naked tits hanging off her chest as she rammed a dildo up my wife's ass!

"Oh, same old same old..." she responded..... her pussy squirming in her sexy undies that I drooled to wear! Her video belied her ho hum attitude towards her visit!

The next day, she went to work while I had the day off. As soon a she roared out the driveway, I recovered her sex tape from one of her 'hiding places' and made a copy of it onto a new VHS blank tape, as I knew my brother had a VHS machine, then called him to bring his machine to our 'fuck place', as we so fondly got to call it.

"Sure, why? What's up?" he asked.

"Got a video to show you!" I smiled. We'd swapped photos of our wives in sexy outfits many times, jerking each other off and making each other cum. But, I knew a video of my wife, her sister AND her mother all naked and licking and fucking would drive him crazy!

I called Lin and made sure it was good time to meet, which it was. He was in the process of putting on lingerie under his outer clothes to go to the Aduult Book Store to suck some cocks anyways, so it all worked out perfect!

"MMMmmmmmm hi!" we all greeted each other, making out passionately as soon as the door closed!

My brother hooked up the VCR to the TV as we all stripped down to bras, panties, garter belts, stockings and put on heels we'd brought over previously. I shoved the tape in and we all exposed our cocks as the tape of my wife, her sister and her mother started playing, feeling our cocks harden, watching intently of them fucking each other!

"Hot fucking damn, honeys!" Lin groaned, marveling at the mom's huge tits hanging while her daughters licked and suckled on them, bending down and taking my cock into his cocksucking drooling mouth!

My brother elicited a similar expletive and dove down to tonguefuck my asshole, pausing the tape.

And off and running the three of us groaned and squealed!