Register

Hanging out up North

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Last weekend my buds and i had our annual all naked party. The rules are anything goes, except its 3 days of being naked, we cook, watch tv and anything else all naked. When I arrived I stripped and waited for my buds, 2 of them wasn't going to arrive until Friday morning. When my close friend from collage arrived and I greeted him with a warm mouth but my mouth wasn't going to tame his cock and immediately wanted to fuck. I assumed my position on my belly as he lined up for action. The urgency in which he pounded me told me he wouldn't last long. He kept thrusting while he filled me with his cum and when he did stop it felt like a river running out of me. After we showered we had some drinks and fell asleep in the living room. Early next morning we had breakfast and teased each other's cocks until the other 2 guys arrived. I am the cum dump for our group and after being used for 3 days we all left very happy. The best part was taking all 3 guys to completion in my horny ass. One after another until I had milked their cocks dry.