Register

hooked in jeannette ps

1. jakeboy
    jakeboy
    Once I did my first I was hooked. Deepthroat and swallow every drop
    Hmu. Jeannette. Pa
  2. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    I also Love to swallow cum. I've only been with 1 guy, but I definitely enjoyed swallowing his seed. Made him cum the first night I swallowed three times back to back! I Loved the taste, texture, feel, warmth!!! It was hot!!
  3. happymex
    happymex
    IN 1963, I snuck out of school and went to a theater in Denver that showed adult movies. While watching the movie a man asked if he could sit next to me and I said yeah sure. Soon he was playing with my leg and getting me very hard. I took my dick out of my pants for him and he took his out. We agreed to meet in the restroom and when I got there he gave me my first ever blow job. It was great and when I came he swallowed every drop. I then kneeled down and took his cock into my mouth. It was fantastic and I was hooked. I loved how it felt in my mouth and it suddenly swelled up and he shot his load into my mouth I swallowed most of his load. Went back about two weeks later and sucked another cock off and swallowed every drop. Have been sucking and swallowing ever since. I love cock and cum.
  4. jakeboy
    jakeboy
    Last week I had two different guys the same night. I was so elated. Both times naked in bed. Could've swallowed. All night. Would like two at one time. When you come to my place, we get naked and jump into my king bed.