Register

my nieces thong

1. longisland4u
    longisland4u
    She doesn't know I take her dirty thong. She doesn't know I get hard when I think of her. Ever since she turned 18 she has become a tease. One day I was at her house doing some work for her family. It was a rainy day and she had just walked home in the rain and was soaking wet, all over. She wasn't expecting anyone to be home, as soon as she walked in the front door she began to shed her wet clothes. She had made it down to her skin tight jeans and bra when she realized I was in the next room. "Oh I forgot you were going to be here Uncle Mike" she said. As I turned towards her I saw her glance at my now bulging crotch. She quickly turned away and ran upstairs. A few minutes later I heard the shower start and the shower doors close. Quietly, I crept up the stairs. Her bedroom door was open... I slowly walked in and there it was, on the floor rolled up like a wet thong that had just been slid down a sexy hot 18 year old girl. It was lime green and had a small spot from her vagina leaking something. I picked it up and sniffed it. It was completely delicious. I became rock hard instantly. I noticed the bathroom door was ajar and I could see her through the glass door at an angle, washing herself. I took out my hard cock and stroked my cock with the thong in my hand. It was a tremendous rush. I could smell her and see her. Within seconds I came all over her dirty thong. I rubbed my cum into the thong and put it in her laundry basket. When I didthis I could see several other thongs waiting for washing. I found a nice red spandex/satin thong and jammed it into my pocket. I use it to this day when I want to re visit that moment... so sweet.
  2. apantysnatcher
    apantysnatcher
    What a fantastic story. MMM that had to be so hot. I m s dripping reading is. TY for sharing and getting me off long with you
  3. readylatin
    readylatin
    super hot yesss....
  4. NYCOUNTRYFARMBOY88
    NYCOUNTRYFARMBOY88
    Very very hot my cousin just turned 19 few months ago and she's gorgeous she's on the chunky side beautiful chunky round ass gorgeous big tits I've always wanted to fuck her well one day I was over to her house to drop something off for her dad and she was the only one home she invited me in and I had to use the bathroom and when I went in the bathroom I saw a pair of her panties on the floor sexy black lace I picked them up and I was smelling them mmmmm they smelled so good and I left the damn door open and she walked by and caught me sniffing her panties and my cock was so very rock hard I turned and saw her standing there and she said you must really like how my panties smell what makes you say that I said she just pointed to my crotch that's why she said I'm like yes I do they smell amazing I told her but I would love to smell what these panties was covering up she looked confused your pussy I said I would love to eat your pussy so I just said fuck it and pulled my hard dick out and said what do you think wow that's bigger than my boyfriend's she said she started to blush and acting shy what's wrong I said I never would of thought this in a million years she just undid her pants and pulled them down just enough so I could see her pubic hair you can eat my pussy if I can suck on your cock OMG hell yeah I said went to her bedroom and we both got naked and she laid down on the bed and said come on eat my pussy and that I did got right between her legs and made sweet love to her gorgeous pussy she was moaning and squirming around and her beautiful voice said OMG I'm going to cumm and man she came so good I loved watching her cumm come flowing out of her gorgeous pussy she was so very very very wet and tastes absolutely delicious and the way she sucks dick wow she climbed on top of me and put my cock inside her pussy and started riding me like crazy moaning very very very she couldn't stop cumming all over my dick she rode my cock at least 30 minutes and I'm going to cumm I told her she wasn't stopping I said again and again and then I did I blew my massive load in her gorgeous pussy that was amazing she said to me as she laid next to me on the bed watching her cream pie coming out from her pussy she looked at me and said I love your big cock and I know you love my pussy nobody will ever no this happened and I don't want it to stop I want you to keep fucking me and I'm fucking her gorgeous pussy to this day