Register

kissing

1. bicuriousbc66
    bicuriousbc66
    Never tried, but it will be on my bucket list for sure.
  2. George51
    George51
    While I enjoy kissing, I am yet to have a guy cum in my mouth. That would have to be the ultimate. But kissing a guy with a mouthful of cum is a most exciting thought.
  3. BiTexasDude
    BiTexasDude
    I love kissing people when one of us has cum in his or her mouth. It's wonderful!
  4. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I th ink i ts great to suck a guy to completion and swallow m ost of his cum but leave enough for a sexy cum kiss and start all over ag ain and again
  5. Kylookin4fun
    Kylookin4fun
    Love kissing gets me hot and kissi g with a creamy load in my mouth or his is the ultimate turn on
  6. Cumoozer
    Cumoozer
    Not done it, but it's one of my ultimate fantasies.
  7. kerisanders3
    kerisanders3
    i love the intimacy of kissing my man, its very connecting and brings me close to the man i am with
  8. atxbi
    atxbi
    I have shared cum kisses with my wife and other guys. Always the other guys cum.
  9. murano2641
    murano2641
    Cum kisses are the best kisses! Male, female...doesn't matter, it's just great!
  10. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Are you kidding me?...Kissing is great but so much better if it is a slimy cummy kiss!
  11. bottomsubguy
    bottomsubguy
    I love kissing, with or without a nice creamy load.
  12. examer
    examer
    it is the most sexi thing to do!
  13. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I love cum kissing!!! I'm in all the way
  14. mike_smallwood
    mike_smallwood
    I have on occasion french kissed my wife after cumming in her mouth.... very hot.
  15. verkit
    verkit
    When my wife's lovers cum in her mouth she always feeds me their hot load, it soooooo exciting !
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast