Register

Fun with the married BI guys

1. apantysnatcher
    apantysnatcher
    I do enjoy it when I can hookup with an uncut married BI guy. Lots of fun. Better than the young single studs. They want I more.
  2. bob338
    bob338
    I agree. Us married guys are always horny and ready to go, no strings or discussion required. Just good sucking and fucking.
  3. Mikemilk
    Mikemilk
    Always
  4. hotass65
    hotass65
    I love sucking and getting fucked. Just recently had a husband and wife and while I ate her he fucked me. awesome night
  5. ml830
    ml830
    I suspect married men are more discreet, which for me is a good thing, even though my wife knows I am bi, she still cannot accept this part of me.
  6. billie43
    billie43
    i prefer married guys for the privacy am not out although wife knows i have played with guys..and enjoyed it...i love to have mutual oral and both cum at same time..or nearly same time...haven't taken anal yet but just about ready i think..haven't given any since 70s but willing to enjoy if opportunity and other things rise. holler at me if you'd like to chat... bill
  7. InNeed777
    InNeed777
    I agree too, I'm ready and willing to take a cock or cocks full load! ;-0
  8. apantysnatcher
    apantysnatcher
    As a BI married guy I love to hook up with another hubby. They are into it more enjoy the contact passion I can give them as we have sex. Yes, older guys are better lovers. But for just raw ruff taking a hard fucking then get you a young stud that thinks he has something to prove.
  9. CleburneBear
    CleburneBear
    Nothing better than a Guy you have something in common with, that you can have fun with, and who will fuck your ass or cum in your mouth!
  10. bob338
    bob338
    Absolutely, DFW. Love hanging out with a bi, married bud. Love that excitement of having a guy over, what's about to happen just before you start touching each other. Makes me hard just thinking about it.
  11. WesNoCal
    WesNoCal
    Hello from the San Francisco peninsula. I would love to meet local friends for chat and see if our chemistry is there. Us married guys need to stick together.
  12. dowmass
    dowmass
    There is an excitement about being married and a closeted bi. I am a shy fem bottom, and love to be my lover's girl!
  13. gatwat
    gatwat
    If there are any other married bimen in the Seattle Tacoma area, please let me know.
  14. Lvbicouple 4fun
    Lvbicouple 4fun
    Hello everybody, bi married vegas man here looking for someone in the area to become friends with for some adult m/m fun.
  15. Radlatino
    Radlatino
    Being married doesn't always mean you get some when you need it. But if you find a FWBs who can relate and speak their mind and have the time. It can be relaxing and enjoyable with one who can give or take. Especially if you can trade alittle pics or ideas. And if possible enjoy each other's hard cock. Like you would your wife...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast