Register

Cock sucker/worshipper

1. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I like cock a lot! I like everything about it...from a guys balls and his thighs against my cheeks with his throbbing cock in my mouth to the taste of cum. I am seeking a new lover who wants his cock worshipped and not just sucked. So how about it guys, anyone up for some penis worship?
  2. goodsonformom
    goodsonformom
    For some reason, for me to use the words......."Cock sucker/worshiper".....always was not me.....It was something I never could admit I would do......or believe I ever did that......*blush*......

But then I look back at my past sexual experiences with older males. I know I have always been far more dominant with younger males, feminine males and women......but older males have always represented something I have respected in different ways......and If I'm really honest with myself I would recognize how much I do love a mature cock......how I might fall to my knees and fondle it.....looking up to him....waiting for him to guide me, direct me.....take my head gently in his hands and bring my mouth, lips, and tongue to his cock so I may worship it. I have always had a weakness for those older males with a naughty streak, and pulsing hard cocks. I have two lovers....one a 20 something fem boi......and an 80 year old male whom I've know most of my life......the fem boi is my pet, my toy......my subbie......The mature guy.....well I do worship his long hard cock.....I could suck him for hours, tasting his essence.....arousing him and hearing him moan from my actions......
  3. 3catdaddy
    3catdaddy
    WOW. ohbimale, I think we are twins. I love women, eating pussy and fucking their brains out but I WORSHIP cock. the smell, taste. feel, having my face pounded and mouth filled with cum to sucking and teasing it slowly and taking every drop. I started when I was about 8 or 9 sucking my friends off at sleepovers. I miss it so. I am north of Allentown, Pa. in Carbon Co. and am desperately trying to find a guy 45 or older to suck from time to time.