Register

Nerd/geek sex vs "normal"

1. BiFiHotspot
    BiFiHotspot
    My most powerful , sensual, and erotic sexual encounters have always been with those who are a bit on the nerdy or geeky side.For me I think it is because it is a more imaginative and cerebral experience, a youthful exuberance akin to unwrapping that coveted Stretch Armstrong on Christmas morning. Maybe we are just more passionate about it when we find someone who shares our rare common interests? Any thoughts?
  2. Melody Dean
    Melody Dean
    Perhaps geeks are more imaginative and passionate? Maybe even more appreciative? If there's one thing that makes a geek a geek, I think it's an almost irrational love for something, be it a movie or game or book or...

Also, a lot of sex, at least for me, is highly cerebral too. Maybe geeks are better at stimulating both the mind and body?
  3. BiFiHotspot
    BiFiHotspot
    You can talk nerdy or dirty to me and get a similar reaction sometimes....and if you are ever caught in any kind of costume its all over (Halloween is my favorite Holiday)
  4. Melody Dean
    Melody Dean
    Agreed! In fact, talking nerdy or just an intellectual discussion is often MORE likely to get me hot than dirty talk in many cases.

And Halloween is my favorite holiday too! Any excuse to dress up...